Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When Lisa Haydon entered BB to promote some movie of her's, Gautam said to Punz, " Ladki ho to aisi ho. Classy. I like her."
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

When Lisa Haydon entered BB to promote some movie of her's, Gautam said to Punz, " Ladki ho to aisi ho. Classy. I like her."

Ya he did say classy, goodlookingπŸ˜†
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omgoshhh yes gautam likes lisa and not diandra... now we can all breath a sigh of relief ... crazy!! 
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actions speak louder than words my friend ..and here his action isn't matching with his words. Its Psychological trick he is playing. He make it wanna come across as Diandra has gone crazy and chasing him, when the actual thing is ..He is indeed giving breadcrumbs to her, he did and said things to her that any sane person will think he is flirting. I, hope Diandra is smart enough and dodge this silly trap of his. 
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Born2Pizza

Actions speak louder than words my friend ..and here his action isn't matching with his words. Its Psychological trick he is playing. He make it wanna come across as Diandra has gone crazy and chasing him, when the actual thing is ..He is indeed giving breadcrumbs to her, he did and said things to her that any sane person will think he is flirting. I, hope Diandra is smart enough and dodge this silly trap of his. 

wat trap?πŸ˜† He said he would continue to be friends with her outside too. 

Born2Pizza thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

wat trap?πŸ˜† He said he would continue to be friends with her outside too. 

Not that trap "TRAP"  πŸ˜†.. what i meant was he might be using her for going forward in game and I'm hoping diandra know about this what he is upto. 

Arre yaar, about friendship, most HMs will remain in touch. That's not something new. 
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Not that trap "TRAP"  πŸ˜†.. what i meant was he might be using her for going forward in game and I'm hoping diandra know about this what he is upto. 

Arre yaar, about friendship, most HMs will remain in touch. That's not something new. 

But he doesn't even need a girl for the game. πŸ˜† He already said it before. Instead it would be the other way around. lol
Born2Pizza thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

But he doesn't even need a girl for the game. πŸ˜† He already said it before. Instead it would be the other way around. lol

and thats what I'm saying he is using her .. What a Hypocrite πŸ˜†
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

and thats what I'm saying he is using her .. What a Hypocrite πŸ˜†

Why would he use her?? πŸ˜• he's more famous than her! 
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
He's using her for the game and for the nomination numbers.