Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I think the best way to know the truth is asking UN..๐Ÿ˜†

he may say wait&watch as usual๐Ÿ˜‰
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hemavidz

he may say wait&watch as usual๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ƒyes, as usual ,he will answer diplomatically that -------------'only mahadev can tell the last date surely'๐Ÿ˜‰
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Dkdm TRP is better than other LO shows

Chanel can continue it

But problem is that makers themselves lost interest in it

They want to do new project

So it must be mutual decision between chanel & makers

Between in 1 of TOI article today...they wrote it'$ ending on 14 December means on Sunday with maha episode

๐Ÿ˜Šyes, came to know about it, chalo, atleast  makers ne humaari antim iccha ko purna karne ka nirney liya hai   i.e, an hour-long mahaepisode on sunday.๐Ÿ˜Ša   grand -ending of the grand show.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinall

Maybe they'll change the time slot of either one of the shows ๐Ÿ˜•
But what I don't understand is that despite being aware that the show is going down into the abyss in terms of quality content, why would the channel hold on to it ?? 

they dont have anything else to show.. and the worse they are ending it by seperating Shiv Shakti.. it does not make sense.. after all those trials from Sati to Parvati and birth of Ganesh and Kartikey and all tht..??

they say tht "srishti ka santulan"  is impossible without the combined forces of Shiv Shakti and now fr tht very balence they have to seperate..?? Show Me the Logic...!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก the main reason to unite Shiv Shakti was to restore the balence tht was lost post the creation of the world..

its as illogical as Mahadev being able to behead Ganesh (a complete ansh of Parvati)  but was not able to defeat his own ansh Jalandhar 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess we will know in a couple of weeks๐Ÿ˜†
But I have read dinials of ending shows many times and then suddenly the they end it . So we can't really says. They have already given 8 slot to this new show so maybe they are either shifting mahadev's time or ending it 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rinall

Maybe they'll change the time slot of either one of the shows ๐Ÿ˜•
But what I don't understand is that despite being aware that the show is going down into the abyss in terms of quality content, why would the channel hold on to it ?? 

The point it has reached IMO it should end 

aparupanath thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜กthe channel was ignoring dkdm for the past few months, but as they now got attacked by the fans of dkdm in the social networking sites, they have atleast decided to give a grand farewell, with an hour-long episode ๐Ÿ˜‰ on the 14th dec.
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IMO we shud not conclude tht 14th December wud be any Mahaepisode of dkdm, bcoz Times of India has an uncanny habit of mentioning the wrong  dates.. earlier the mentioned tht dkdm wud end on 16th July then in a similar article they mentioned tht dkdm wud end widin 3 month From 16th July..
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaatayani

IMO we shud not conclude tht 14th December wud be any Mahaepisode of dkdm, bcoz Times of India has an uncanny habit of mentioning the wrong  dates.. earlier the mentioned tht dkdm wud end on 16th July then in a similar article they mentioned tht dkdm wud end widin 3 month From 16th July..

๐Ÿ˜ฒyes, the TOI news are not always correct.see, they have mentioned mouni as parvati.but i just hope that we get a big fat ending of dkdm. the channel should atleast gift a grand adieu to the show, which brought popularity to them. so, i hope it ends on the 14th.