Sexy MaNan VM: What Manik is missing out

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ola my lovelies๐Ÿค—

Statutory Warning:

First of all let me warn you: for all of you who have already viewed my previous VMs, it's just old wine in a new bottle๐Ÿ˜† ( Exams are right behind the door and I definitely shouldn't be here!!! So i am just doing with what i already have at hands๐Ÿ˜‰)

Secondly I am just a nanha munna as far as VM making is concerned, so please keep your expectation to a minimum. I can't compete with all the amazingly talented VM markers out here. so nothing epic.๐Ÿ˜‰ Yet i hope you will like my efforts.๐Ÿ˜ณ ( So selfish of me๐Ÿ˜ฒ)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chalo, now you may asking why I am posting this VM of mine?

The reason is quite simple: Our dear Nandini told Manik that he is missing all the good things in life and as far as the track of KY2 is going Manik Baba is gonna get cock-blocked big time๐Ÿคฃ . Ek zamana mein he used to be such a man of action but now...khair jane doh๐Ÿค”

So in the loving memories of all the "good" and deep ๐Ÿ˜ˆ things Baba is missing out because of his Mahaan sacrifice, here I present you :

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/-ChWfec9u-o [/YOUTUBE]

MaNan VM:|| Intoxicated in your love||

Hope you enjoy it.

I am really looking forward to your comments.

Lots of love to you All๐Ÿค—

Edited by Noorie30 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Noors! On phone but tere liye will try to watch somehow, pakka! Till then, MY SPOT
Dekh lo, I do unres ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Lekin I need to brag. Trying from so long and finally Dailymotion stopped being an ass and let me watch it. I'm supposed to study o.o But gurrll, that vid was worth it all, ALL.

How do you manage to make such awesome stuff? Some scenes I forgot completely, but you reminded me of those. Ahh, bliss <3 MaNan are just so hot! When will these days return? *sigh*

And then you all crave cockblock! GRR ๐Ÿ˜ก Anyway, I just need these scenes again. Sex nahi toh foreplay chalega (what am I even saying?)

Anyway, this VM was freaking fantastic Noorie! I love all your stuff so damn much but this has to be my favorite vid of yours till date! How can it not? ๐Ÿ˜‰ (hate that IF winky face -.-) 'Tera Nasha' fits really well and I love the song now. Lyrics man, lyrics! Make more of aise hot VMs: you do those well :D
Edited by TheShipWeirdo - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

Noors! On phone but tere liye will try to watch somehow, pakka! Till then, MY SPOT

Aww... how sweet of you Suha!๐Ÿค—...btw the song is still Tera Nasha...could not find something more suiting๐Ÿ˜†
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My soul sis, definitely watch for you  ๐Ÿค—
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

My soul sis, definitely watch for you  ๐Ÿค—

Aww..Thanks. You are the best! love youโค๏ธ
gauriangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my...
one of the best manan vm I saw till date..
yaar these two just put the screens on fire with their passion...beautifully made...
thanks..
kittu431 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wooowww...awesome awesome VM ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ gonna watch it phir se...๐Ÿ˜†
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauriangel

Oh my...

one of the best manan vm I saw till date..
yaar these two just put the screens on fire with their passion...beautifully made...
thanks..

Thank you. ...The narcissist in me is really jumping with pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ˆ when you are saying its is one of the best๐Ÿ˜† but the humble me is really honoured that you liked it.๐Ÿค—
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Phone pay hun will watch later ...
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kittu431

wooowww...awesome awesome VM ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ gonna watch it phir se...๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks babe!โค๏ธ Manik is a total Gadha na? Dekho na what he is missing out๐Ÿ˜†