Posted: 2014-11-21T04:18:04Z

Ram and Priya they were lying together in bed he was holding her hand and caressing her face she was still sound asleep Ram lightly kissed her cheek and her eyes fluttered open

What time is it? Priya asked her pale eyes looking Ram over

I don't know Ram said still gazing down at her and lightly touching her face

Priya looked at the clock and panicked

Ram why didn't you wake me it's almost time for classes

Ram groaned as she jumped out of the bed and hastily ran to her bathroom do we have to go? missing one day won't hurt

Ram lazily laid back down and fell into a light sleep

Ram could faintly hear Priya trying to wake him up Ram Ram it's time to get up

Then all of a sudden he was getting forcibly shaken awake

Ram you lazy bum get up

He was awake but confused was that just a dream? Ram opened his eyes to find Priya ready for classes and shaking him awake

Okay I'm awake Ram shook himself awake then he started to undress in front of her

Could you at least wait until I walk out? Priya yelled while she was walking out of his room covering her eyes

Yep that was defiantly a dream Ram said to himself when his partner was out of earshot

Ram had frequently been having dreams like that Priya and Ram were living happily and he couldn't tell it was only a dream so lately he has been escaping to the dream world anytime he could

Since Ram was not good with expressing his feelings he thought it would be better kept inside then to possibly get rejected by the only person he loves Ram got dressed and ready then him and Priya hopped on his bike and left for the classes  he whole ride Priya had her arms around him and his heart was racing her being so close to him was so nice that he was sad and tempted to just keep driving when  he dropped her in her classes and he left for his work

Classes started and ended lunch passed by quickly at the evening he pick her from her classes Priya and Ram to ride home together again they both got on the bike and the ride home was silent

They got back to their home and Ram went straight into the kitchen to get something to eat Priya walked into her room and went to go change Ram sitting at the table eating his sandwich swallowed hard when he saw Priya she was wearing a light blue churidar her hair was loose and she looked like she did in his dream down to the last detail

Ram got up from the table and pushed her against the wall

Ram what in the world are you... she couldn't finish her sentence because in that moment Ram kissed her with all the love that had been building up inside him for morning

Ram... I... I Ram put one finger over her lips to sush her up Ram had something to say to her and if he didn't say it now it would never be said

Priya I love you I know you probably don't feel the same way but I have felt this for a long time and I just needed to say it Ram let her go and stepped back ready to get Priya chopped instead he was surprised when Priya grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply

Ram you're such an idiot of course I love you she kissed him again this time more lightly

You do? Ram looked at her shock clear on his face when she shook her head up and down the shock melted away and was replaced with shear happiness Ram picked Priya up and spun her around until they fell on the couch laughing in each other's arms

Ram looked down at her and smirked I guess I should have done that a while ago huh?

Priya looked up at him and kissed him what took you so long?

Ram sat up and scratched the back of his head ruffling his fluffy white hair ummm...Ram was at a loss of words

Priya giggled don't worry Ram I know about the dreams

What? Ram's face got red with embarrassment how?

You talk in your sleep Priya giggled again

Don't be embarrassed it's cute Priya snuggled up next to him and laid her head on his chest Ram relaxed and held her tightly to him

Later that night they went to bed in bed Ram woke up and realized his dream came true a smile he couldn't help played across his face so he followed the events of his dream and he stroked her cheek and then lightly kissed it Priya then woke up but when she did he got on top of her and kissed her and convinced her just this once they laid in bed all day enjoying each other's company

End

31 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-21T04:28:27Z
its lovely & beautifulSmile
thanks fr the pm
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-21T04:33:45Z
Wow...
Lovely osTongueTongue
Do write more...
Thanks for PMTongue
1 Likes this