Rival site article: Shubhangi Gokhale unhappy

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.t****c******.com/tv/tv-news/shubhangi-gokhale-unhappy-her-vampish-role-hum-hai-naa-141119

Seems one wicket is going to fall πŸ˜•
Edited by VerboseG - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

http://www.t****c******.com/tv/tv-news/shubhangi-gokhale-unhappy-her-vampish-role-hum-hai-naa-141119

Seems like that she is unable to relate to the character.. As we have been unable to understand her psyche as well...
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you for sharing, Gina πŸ˜Š

Well, I must say that for sure, it must be difficult for actor to portray a role she is not comfortable in. But she is doing such a good job, because she make us all hate her.
To arouse strong feelings (of love or hate) in audience is not easy, for sure it speak a lot about  actor.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loveansh

Thank you for sharing, Gina πŸ˜Š

Well, I must say that for sure, it must be difficult for actor to portray a role she is not comfortable in. But she is doing such a good job, because she make us all hate her.
To arouse strong feelings (of love or hate) in audience is not easy, for sure it speak a lot about  actor.

Well, I hope all the negative criticism of the character does not make the actor run off πŸ˜Š
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Well, I hope all the negative criticism of the character does not make the actor run off πŸ˜Š

I hope that as well. I love how she portray her character. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear GinaπŸ€—for sharing
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like she thinks the same as we! This character is so unrealistic and naturally she is not happy with her role...TFS Gina!
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am against the character but not the actor. In fact she is doing a great job. The entire cast is doing great. No replacements please CVs. Edited by fastforward - 9 years ago
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even I am thinking the same. Agree with every word what Shubhangi said. But then the actors are puppets in the hands of Writers, Ph and CV's. Shubhnagiji is a versatile actress and HHN Ph should not loose her
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing Gina!

Shubhangi Gokhale is right, we just cannot connect with Amma's idiosyncrasies and the character the writer has created for her. The entire characterisation of Amma is so flawed but of course, that does not take away from the brilliant acting by the actress. It requires guts to speak out and kudos to her for doing so!

Hope the CVs get a warning by her tirade and work on a more credible plot and characters!