2 things I failed to understand yesterday

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
1) The basket ball match:
a)My knowledge about any game is very limited so I might be wrong but Arjun said,' Jo pehla basket karega wo jeetaga' but it was a complete match. Isn't it ? 

b) How can wining a basketball decide which group will take Raman when it is the authorities who decided the teams ? 

2) Abhayankar- Akash scene.

a)Why Raman named his savior is beyond me. Is this a trick to find the real culprit ?

b)Also, Akash got any punishment because I thought he said he was rusticated by Col. Abhyanakar ?

Can someone explain these points to me please because yesterday my cable line wasn't working. I watched the epi in bits and pieces.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Arjun said da 1st 2 score 3 baskets will win..
I thnk dey would reqst da authorities 2 put Raman in der team..
Obviously BH told Raman to report Akash 2 Col n since he doesnt hve da guts 2 stand up 2 dem he reported Akash..
He was asked 2 leave NIM bt we saw him in da precap soo maybe Col got 2 knw da truth n asked him 2 stay..

hpe it helped..😃
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abiyankar - Akash scene.. 
I felt something more to convey.. Because I don't how far Kernel says that he could get a person vision by reading them.. It's again a question mark how he believed that it was done by AJ.. Next thing Raman had no courage to face his ridiculous team members.. It's Kabir who made him to blame against Akash which I felt.. Here it's Akash who always takes each tough situations lightly then handling it in a clever way.. Yes he don't want to create a huge tension but inturn he got a final pullstop for Raman...Because he knows BH will torture him even more badly.. Maybe as u said it can be ploy in tracking real culprit.. Maybe after this Anjali or Arjun comes to know about Akash then it will more of them looking into matter ridding out him. ?? 
Maybe it's Akash plan to expose BH team?? . It was a deal done by him in making out a ploy to save Raman..This is what I felt that Kernel can't be around with his students everytime so maybe that's the reason he was using his great ideas in solving out issues.. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. Arjun had said that the person who scores 3 baskets first wins.

2. Technically, the teams weren't decided by the authorities. That guy who was showing them around (i think he's an admin staff) was the one who mentioned that all those on the same floor will be in the same team. It didn't sound like a hard & fast rule. 

3. This.. we don't know the real reason. I am guessing Raman was blackmailed by the black horses into doing this. They were the ones who locked him in the room & they were cool about it because they foresaw that someone would save Raman anyway so they probably blackmailed him beforehand. 

4. Akash was rusticated. That's what he told Anjali. But I feel that its not the truth.. he might be pretending. Might be his plan or something to catch the Black Horses. Because if he was really rusticated, he wouldn't be playing basketball. He would have been made to leave immediately. 

Hope I cleared your doubts!