Responce to OfTheHeart topic on Mani

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry I made a new topic to answer your post but I just had so much to say, and not wanting to read everyones views made me make a new post to respond to your post. Hope you read it.
Firstly, I am sooo glad someone raised the question of whether or not Mani is wrong to question his "friends" marriage. The one thing I hateee with a passion about indian soaps is that everyone and their motherrr think they have a right to interfere in someone else's marriage. O this one isnt right for that one, she isnt happy, he is wrong. How the bloody heck do you know! And y is it even your concern! No third, fourth, fifth person ever has any right to talk into or about someones life, their spouse, or their marriage.

Mani is ALL wrong, not one half or 1 tenth, he is 100% wrong wrong wrong. Not only does he have absolutely no right to talk about or make decisions for someone else's marriage. He was NEVERRR asked to do so. Not by is so-called friend Ishita not by her parents not by ANYONE!

I am over this show for sure, but I will just watch tomorrow to see the outcome, how Ishita responds or better yet fixes this problem, because it has been made clear Raman found out and he will obviously react.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroraTanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In every sense, Mani is wrong.PERIOD.Those who are advocating for him, please bear a crap like him in your lives. I'm sure those who are taking his sides will run after him with brooms if they face him in their lives. 😆
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am sorry but this is a Forum and every member has their views, it would have been better if u answered her question in her own thread itself rather than creating another individual post. 

I am of the opinion that Mani is wrong but I can't force anyone in this forum to change their opinions ðŸ˜• 

Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
smritishah thumbnail
I expected Ishita to lash out at Shani, but she didn't. What Mani said is purely offensive. No loving wife would tolerate that kind of badmouthing from anyone and no sane friend wouldn't even dare to utter such garbage.
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnr123

I am sorry but this is a Forum and every member has their views, it would have been better if u answered her question in her own thread itself rather than creating another individual post. 

I am of the opinion that Mani is wrong but I can't force anyone in this forum to change their opinions ðŸ˜• 

excuse me darling but im not forcing anyone to change their opinions, Im just sharing mine. Thank you