Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
superb epi, loved it.. really they have come so far in their life. a happy family with kids n all settled with their love life. waiting for DFL ROMcom
priyasree thumbnail

Amazingly beautiful n lovely epilogue
priyasree thumbnail

Thanks for this wonderful story dear
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fffan123

Awesome but chotusa update. Looking forward to next part

Did you really comment that? Or was it a comment for the Chapter 86 update? Hope it was for 86 coz this update was 4000 words long! And also the ending one!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: lively-piia

if its not happy then its not the end...

thanks 4 the happy ending.
lovely epilouge
ps nice thought...
i remember how soni blew always blew off msk switch...
nt popcorn ...dev craze 4 geets parathe...it was funny
wud lv to read that...

Got it! Wish added to the wish list!
You will get to see those scenes again!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Maaneet Arshi n their kids are awesome.khushi n geet's career r also going good.Kalpana...ur arrival at the end was superb.nice epilogue.u took 4 yrs yrs to complete this FF.OMG!But i appreciate ur sincerity to complete.if it was any other writer this ff wud've left unifinished.hats off 2 u

Thank you!

Actually it is all thanks to readers like you! Whenever I thought of giving up, it was the comments of my readers that made me want to finish this story even if it is the last thing I do! Plus, I am a reader before a writer and I know how incomplete stories make readers feel! Can't let you all go through that!

Thank you for being with me, this whole journey! Hope you will join me in the next DFL version!😳
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: bina_a

I am very happy with the way this beautiful story turned out to be. I loved the epilogue. Geet and Kushi are independent women and their husbands support their respective wife :)

I glad that your continuing with DFL... with a different concept. Can't wait to read. Thank you for writing it so beautiuly :)

You are welcome!
And thank you, for being with me in this journey! It was a delight to read your reactions and your comments! And the best was adding you to the reception of both the couples! So thank you for being my reader and very excited to see you ready to join me in my next fic!🤗
sriif thumbnail
Going to miss this beautiful story ...got really shocked to see epilogue but loved the happy ending...loved the way every one got settled well and making sure family and kids are bonding well ...loved that geet and khushis plan of opening their own firm and how well they planned to give their time to kids and family...kids are too naughty and loved their pranks and naughtiness...loved arnav and maans support to their wife's...loved payal nt and anjali taking care of kids on school days ...over all family bonding is really awesome...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriif

Going to miss this beautiful story ...got really shocked to see epilogue but loved the happy ending...loved the way every one got settled well and making sure family and kids are bonding well ...loved that geet and khushis plan of opening their own firm and how well they planned to give their time to kids and family...kids are too naughty and loved their pranks and naughtiness...loved arnav and maans support to their wife's...loved payal nt and anjali taking care of kids on school days ...over all family bonding is really awesome...

Thank you! Even I will miss working on it! Cried when I wrote the THE END part! Dont worry though! I will keep this story alive through DFL one shots. There are many scenes I wish to narrate that did not fit in the narrative of this story! I will show all those scenes in DFL One Shots! So picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost!
prioyank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely ff i have just completed reading it and waiting for ur upcoming ff8-)