Gustakh Dil

How many of you??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
How many of you has began to watch Doli Armaanon ki because of Vibhav Roy??
He's completely different over there...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju I just went to peek in and I found he is way too different from what he looked in G.D ...it seems he has to look like a mature lawyer in that so maybe we cannot connect that character with our Nikhil. Anyways that show did not look attractive so that ends my curiosity!!πŸ˜›
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshitap

Anju I just went to peek in and I found he is way too different from what he looked in G.D ...it seems he has to look like a mature lawyer in that so maybe we cannot connect that character with our Nikhil. Anyways that show did not look attractive so that ends my curiosity!!πŸ˜›

If I'm not wrong he will be the one who'll marry Urmi and you know I also noticed the more mature Vibhav and thought it is better as here he was fooled by anyone...
Barkha, Ishana and Jasmine...
So I'll give it a try NOW because I never liked DAK as I don't like the male lead...
varshitap thumbnail
I also did not like the male lead...( if he is one...he also looks like the antagonist!!πŸ˜›)  Vibhav's character seemed similar to Sagar's character in G.D.  There is one more girl opposite Vibhav , maybe that Urmi's sister...so there may be a triangle there. But something did not appeal to me , so let me see ...if I have nothing to do then I will watch it once in a while!πŸ˜†  I felt Vibhav  was not good towards the end of G.D as his role was made so weak!!🀒 So I want to see how he can cope up with mature roles.πŸ˜‰
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did he change his hairstyle ? Or its the same ?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshitap

I also did not like the male lead...( if he is one...he also looks like the antagonist!!πŸ˜›)  Vibhav's character seemed similar to Sagar's character in G.D.  There is one more girl opposite Vibhav , maybe that Urmi's sister...so there may be a triangle there. But something did not appeal to me , so let me see ...if I have nothing to do then I will watch it once in a while!πŸ˜†  I felt Vibhav  was not good towards the end of G.D as his role was made so weak!!🀒 So I want to see how he can cope up with mature roles.πŸ˜‰

I want to see how will he play a lawyer which is not such an easy role though it is only talking but it should be in style to convince the viewers, here he was not working as if an easy going guy who takes life as it comes as he was from a rich family...
I don't know about the love triangle and don't know the sister because I have never watched the show in continuity neither from the beginning it was as if I'm changing channel it is Zee tv...
But let see...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

Did he change his hairstyle ? Or its the same ?

Nope his hairstyle is the sameπŸ˜†
ashujani12 thumbnail
Yes I am watching Doli Armaano ki because of Vibhav Roy I really love him but his character is not the same as our nikhil ji was but still as long as I can see him I'm happy and in love with him I just want him to be successful in lifeEdited by ashujani12 - 9 years ago