Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 13
(Madhu's POV)

I felt odd. This soul binding thing made me want him. Every second of my day, I was craving for his presence. And I kind of hated it. I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

And that wasn't the oddest thing. No, the oddest thing was that I somehow had the ability to heal much faster from injury. I had sliced my finger while cutting vegetables. Before I even had a chance to get a bandage, the cut had vanished. It was as if it never existed. I mean, it was a good thing, but slightly creepy. What more had this bond done to me? 

That question got answered when I had decided to take a shower after a intensive workout with Sultan, who had decided to show up today after a while. I stripped of all my clothing and turned the shower on. I saw my reflection in the mirror and gasped. On the left side of my abdomen was an odd pattern, seemingly inked into my skin. It was black, and it had an odd pulsing glow. Was this his mark? I touched it lightly, and it glowed a deep purple. I shuddered and pulled my hand back. 

This was more than I had expected...

(RK's POV)

Master had come to visit today, along with some of his cronies. Wonderful. I rolled my eyes at his absurd anger and tapped my foot, waiting for this to get over with. 

"I had warned you Rishabh!" 

"Warned me about what?" I asked, feigning innocence. He fumed, which I found amusing.

"Don't play games with me! I wanted you to stay away from that human girl! But you chose to disobey me!" He roared. 

"I did. What will you do about that?" I said, laughing. 

"How dare you speak to me with such insolence!?" His voice boomed in the empty mansion. "Do you not respect your master?!" I chuckled.

"Respect...hmmm. Probably not." I said. I stuck my hand out forced him against the wall and held him there. His cronies lunged at me, but I shot them back as well. 

"Not so powerful, are you master?" He glared at me. I simply laughed. 

He looked at one of his cronies and nodded. That crony disappeared.

"Where did you send your friend?" I said, cocking my head to the side.

"To her home. She will never see the light of day, nor will her soul ever return to this world." He hissed. 

"We'll see about that." I said, vanishing. I had to see the show. 

(Madhu's POV)

I was home alone. Trishna and Sultan had gone to the college library to get some books that Trishna was too lazy to get. I dressed myself in a simple white frock, and grabbed a book from the shelf. I took a seat on the couch and began to read. Then I felt a cold draft from the window. It wasn't a breeze, so I assumed it was Rishabh lurking around. 

"Rishabh?" I said, smiling just a little. 

"Wrong. Not Rishabh." A sinister voice spoke, then laughed.

I turned around abruptly, seeing a man dressed in complete black. His eyes were crimson red as well. I took steps back and held the book in front of my chest.

"Who are you and what do you want?" 

"Your soul. Master sent me to capture you. Because of you, Rishabh isn't following orders. Let alone orders, he is defying all of us." 

"No..." 

"And after you are out of the way, I'm sure that Master will destroy him." He snickered. 

"No...you can't!" I yelled, bursting into tears.

"Of course I can. But I want Master to finish the deed himself." 

He kept a close watch on me, taunting me.

"Although, I do see what he saw in you. You are very beautiful." He touched me with his finger, and I shuddered. Only Rishabh had the right to touch me like that.

A few minutes passed before the rest of them showed up. Rishabh wasn't there. I bit my lip to avoid crying any further. They all looked at me, and then they split the group, letting a taller figure in a black cloak step forward. 

"So you are that human girl?" He looked at me from head to toe. "Interesting."

I started at him. He seemed angry and annoyed. I cowered against the wall. 

"Let's put you out of your misery, shall we?" He said, sneering. I closed my eyes as I felt a painful dark aura surround me. I felt weak in the knees. The book in my arms fell, slamming into the ground. Then something unexpected happened. The area where the rune was located was searing with power. A strength surged through me, and I was able to resist this demon's power. His power was being blocked by the aura the rune exerted. Almost as if...it was protecting me. It was a piece of him, after all. That meant he was here. He would always be here. 

I saw him behind the others, laughing. I let out a smile of relief. He was in front of me, safe. 

"Rishabh..." I called to him, my hand extended. He smiled. 

(RK's POV)

Master looked at me in shock.

"No, you didn't..." He said.

"I did." I smirked. "I'm not a risk taker, you should know this by now, Master. Her soul is mine. You don't have the authority to take it."

The rest got angry. One of them yelled at Master.

"Master, ignore him. He has betrayed us. Take the girl's soul and let's leave from here!"

"No! We can't do that! We have no power over her anymore..." He said, defeat clearly present in his voice. "We will risk losing our power if we try." He said, glaring at me. 

"So sad..." I pitied them. "So close yet so far." 

"Let's go." He said, angered. 

"Bye." I waved mockingly at them. "See you in hell." 

(Madhu's POV)

They disappeared one by one, leaving Rishabh and I alone in the room. I ran to him and hugged him tight. He held me against his chest and stroked my hair gently.

"Are you alright, my princess?" He asked. I nodded.

"I was scared. I thought I would die." I said, my voice shaking.

"You're immortal now, love. That day will never come." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." 

"I love you too." I said. 

He took me up to my room, and we spent our time just like before. He'd tower over me while we laid on the bed, just watching and admiring me. Without saying a single word. We could see the full moon shine in from the open window. We watched it together, fingers entwined with each other's. He took the rose from its vase and tickled my face with it. I burst out giggling every time. I stared into his eyes, finding them glowing softly in the darkness, despite how bright of a red they were. I stroked his face, intrigued by his perfect features. He took my exploring hand and kissed it with just the perfect intensity. 

"Just like the old times, isn't it?" He said. I had closed my eyes, just to admire his deep voice.

"Yes." I said. I felt his lips graze the side of my neck. I turned my head and gave him more room to explore. His touch was satisfying, as if it quenched an unknown thirst. 

"I wish to take you somewhere tomorrow night. Will you join me?"

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"It's a secret. For now I just need an answer." 

"Alright." I said, smiling. I was already eager to know where he could be taking me. 

"Good night, my princess. I will be back to take you tomorrow night." He said, placing a delicate kiss on my lips and vanishing as usual.

Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 14
(Madhu's POV)

He arrived in my bedroom as soon as night cast its dark shadow over us. 

"Ready?" He said. I took his waiting hand and nodded. 

"Take me there fast! I love surprises!" I squealed. He caressed my cheek and laughed.

"Anything for you my love." He kissed my hand, then pulled me close to his bare chest. "Close your eyes." 

I shut my eyelids slowly, snuggling close to his muscular chest as much as I could. I felt light on my feet, as if I was floating for a brief second. The air around us suddenly became colder, the ambience becoming more foreign and mysterious than I and ever experienced. 

"Open your eyes, my princess." He said. 

"Are we here?" I said, jumping a little. I was full of excitement. He chuckled. 

"Of course." He said lovingly. 

I opened my eyes and turned towards the direction of a large structure that I saw in my peripheral vision. I gasped in surprise when I saw it, flashbacks of my past life flashing in color before my eyes. It was the palace. My old home. It was still standing after 200 years. 

"Rishabh...this...it's..." My voice trailed, still recovering from shock and awe. 

"The palace. Our first meeting place." He said, leaning down into my neck and placing a gentle kiss. "Come." He said, taking my hand. I linked arms with him and leaned against his shoulder. 

He led me into the palace halls and straight up the staircase, which was now covered in thick vegetation. I saw a flashback of him offering his hand for a dance, his crimson eyes the only feature visible through his masquerade mask. He smiled as he watched me relive our past moments together. He remembered them more vividly than I did. 

The bedroom was our final stop. He touched the thick vines that had blocked the entrance and watched as they shriveled up one by one, submitting to his dark aura. The doors opened by themselves, creaking as loud as possible. But what lied inside shocked me. The entire bedroom was brand new. The same bed, same furniture, same colors, everything. I stepped inside and gazed at how much it resembled my flashback. It was like it was never left to rot.

"I had found this place so beautiful and full of memories that I had to preserve it. Before the wedding, I had frozen this room in time. That's why it was never left to rot." He said, wrapping one arm around me and caressing my cheek and neck with the other. His eyes traveled to the neatly kept satin bed. He growled seductively in my ear. 

"Rishabh!" I blushed, realizing his desire to claim my body as his. He had my heart and my soul, just my body remained.

"You know, my princess? Before you, I had seduced and bedded many women, demons like myself and humans as well." He sensed the burning jealously that I was now feeling because of his revelation. I wanted to punch him, but realizing that he was impervious to any of my attacks, I bailed on the idea. He spoke again. "I didn't care who I wanted, but now I do. I only want you, I want your body. The rest don't matter anymore, they never did." He said, now kissing me seductively. I had to admit, he had the mastery of seduction on him. "Only you matter. You're my mate, my partner, my lover, for the rest of eternity." 

"I hate it when you are so straightforward." I huffed. He chuckled and held me tighter. Then naughty thoughts plagued my mind. It was weird too, because I would've expected him to be human. 

"You are in fact, very naughty, love. But your mind is very entertaining." I had forgotten he could read my mind...ugh. Madhu, just why?

"Why did you tell me this?" I said, jealously clearly burning in my voice.

"Because I don't want to hide anything from you." He purred. "I want to be truthful to you." 

He lifted me into his arms and carried me to the soft satin bed, draping the canopy over us. He took my lips in his and filled my taste buds with the unique flavor of his tongue. He seemed so human, so right. He became that way for me, just for me. 

His left hand gripped my petite waist and squeezed it, while trailing his other hand to the zipper of my dress. His cool fingers brushed against my bare warm flesh, slowly and . I shuddered in delight. I began to mould into his touch. I felt him slip his hand underneath the thin cloth and unhook my bra. The dress went slack and exposed my shoulders and chest. I bent over due to instinct, trying to cover myself.

"Don't be shy, my princess. Surrender yourself to me." He said seductively. He laid me down on the bed, towering over me. He pulled down the cloth of the dress and marked his love over my vulnerable flesh. I brushed my fingers over his perfectly chiseled abs and chest. He groaned and fought aggressively for dominance. He crushed his lips and sucked vigorously on the love bites that plagued my neck. His fingers teased my burning skin, and I let out a soft moan. 

My dress was gone from my body after a swift movement of his arm. The desire reflected in his eyes was strong. All hell broke loose, and soon we were both devoid of clothing, and under the soft satin sheets. He played and aroused me in such ways that I never knew was possible. It was exhausting, but I loved it. He broke my virginity tonight. I belonged to him, I beared his mark and his claim. 

I wanted to move around, so I grabbed the maroon satin sheets and wrapped them around my body. I took baby steps closer to the window, while Rishabh watched from the bed lovingly. I pushed the window open and gazed outside. The view of the forest down below was still breathtaking, and the slight breeze was calming to the touch. I let my fingers dance in the moonlight, feeling the breeze run alone the length of my arm. 

"You look so beautiful..." Rishabh whispered. I turned and smiled at him. He got up and joined me, already wearing his clothing again. How did he do that? Never mind...

(RK's POV)

I cupped her face and caressed her delicate, rosy cheeks with my thumbs. Her eyelids fluttered and her perfect red lips formed a small smile. 

"I love you Madhu." I said. She giggled. 

"I love you too Rishabh." She wrapped her arms right around me in a hug, burying her face in my chest and inhaling my scent. 

She gave me a heart, her heart. I could experience another kind of life in my entire existence. She gave me that privilege, and I was grateful to her for it. She then pointed towards the forest.

"Isn't that where you used to watch me from?" She asked curiously.

"Yes my love." I said. "Don't you remember?"

"I do...but just bits of it." She said, mesmerizingly. "It's a blur."

"Would you like to see that again?" I asked. She turned to me excited.

"Yes! Please..." She said.

"Alright...close your eyes." I said, placing my hands on her temples. I helped her mind visualize the first night from which I watched her gaze from the window. She smiled as she roamed in the dreamland. 

"It seems so real." She said. I removed my hands from her head. 

"You can open your eyes again." I said. "It was real, a long time ago. All these years of waiting finally meant something. I have you."

I brushed her dark curls from her swirling eyes. She blinked twice and gazed up at me, taking my face into her delicate hands. They were soft and smelt of lavender. I kissed her palm and gazed at her. 

We laid on the bed together, just like the old times. Madhu was thinking about something, and I didn't want to intrude her thoughts. 

"Something bothering you, love?" I asked her.

"I was thinking...how would we tell the world that we are together? I mean, I'm assuming that we can't get married traditionally, because holy things can harm you...right?" I smiled and nodded. It was a negative reason, but she accepted it with a smile. Love held no boundaries, I had heard over the years. 

"Yes, you are correct. But luckily you humans have devised a system called "court marriage", so we can use that." I chuckled. "Mere papers can't harm me." Their society was odd. You couldn't have an open and intimate relationship without giving it the name of marriage. But I would do anything to please her, to make sure that she would never have to leave her other life behind. This concept of "marriage" was still a bit foreign to me. 

"I'll have something arranged." I assured her. She smiled and grasped my hand. 

"No proposal?" She asked, now frowning. 

"I'm sorry love. I was confused on how I was to do it." She giggled. 

"It's okay Rishabh. This night together was a proposal to me. I loved this surprise." She smiled, cupping my face again. 

I kissed her forehead and let her go to dress herself. Then I let her fall asleep in my protective embrace. She looked so heavenly, so innocent in her sleep that I couldn't describe it. I was lucky. I had her, and she had me.

simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 15
(Madhu's POV)
(3 months later...)

Everything went by so fast, like a bullet train. Rishabh and I started meeting more in public, catching the eyes of a few of our acquaintances. They had seen the love we shared. That was step one. Step two was telling everyone that we planned to marry. 

Rishabh used his new financial power to arrange a court marriage, scheduled to take place in just a few days. Trishna and Sultan, both overly excited, agreed to be our two witnesses. Rishabh sent me gifts, buying me the most for gorgeous wedding sari ever. I decided to only wear the ruby necklace he had gifted me. Luckily it matched with the sari's red hue. 

The day had arrived shortly, quicker than expected. I now found myself sitting in the registrar's office, dressed like the perfect bride and holding Rishabh's hand. Trishna and Sultan watched from behind. 

"You two are just so cute together." Trishna whispered. Rishabh looked at me and smiled in amusement in seeing my cherry red face. 

The registrar slid the papers forward and we both signed them. Now we could truly be together. I turned to him and threw my arms around him tight. 

"I love you my princess." He whispered in my ear. 

"You love saying that, don't you?" I said. He chuckled.

"Anything to remind you that you belong to me." He squeezed my waist and nicked his teeth on my ear. It was so quick that no one else in the room noticed. 

We were taken home in a brand new car that Rishabh had purchased and decorated for me. He opened the back door for me and helped me sit inside. He joined me in the back seat and held me hand in his lap. 

The mansion of his was dark. He set me down on my feet and let me walk slowly into the dark foyer. The candles sitting on the tables nearby flickered as a force made them light. Each one lit up as I reached its side. I turned to see Rishabh with a small ball of fire flickering in his palm. He brushed it in a line, and I turned again toward the living room. A perfect arrangement of candles in the shape of a heart lit up simultaneously. 

"Do you like it?" He asked innocently. He closed his palm and the flame burned out. 

"It's wonderful." He lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bedroom upstairs. I was mesmerized by the beauty of the multi-colored candles that flickered brightly on the floor. 

He lifted the veil off of me and let it fall to the floor, exposing my waist. He ran his hand over his markings on my abdomen. A sudden flash of desire and want surged through my body. 

"Do you like that?" He said, his tone deepening. 

"I do..." I moaned. 

He turned me around and buried his face in my cleavage. I felt his cool tongue swirl against my bosom. He bit the soft skin there and sucked hard. 

"You want more?" He groaned. 

"Yes." 

He kneeled on the floor and placed his bites all over my abdomen. One tore my skin open. I bit my lip to avoid screaming. He saw the anguish in my eyes and ran his hand gently over the wound. A strong heat flushed through it, taking the pain away with it. 

He made love to me for the entire night. I wasn't exhausting myself like I would've if I weren't immortal. I had unlimited energy, it seemed like. 

I was now living in an alternate world, one that millions of pieces to put together and explore. And I could do that with him. 

(RK's POV)

My princess was finally in my arms again, cherish able for centuries to come. I lifted her lips to mine and gave her the most passionate kiss of the night. After all, who could resist a sexy, demon's kiss?

The End 
simply.meghana thumbnail
Hi everyone! So that concludes the my story! I hope you all enjoyed it and I really appreciate all the support you have given me as my loyal readers! It's because all of you that I made writing a new passion and hobby! Thank you guys so much!

Although I won't be writing on IF anymore, I will be writing on wattpad, that includes original stories and all my fan fictions! So follow me on wattpad and keep reading the stories you love!

My UN: SimplyMeghu

And one more announcement! I will be finishing my last FF- Playing With Fire soon! So you all have that to look forward to :)
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yahoo...first to comment...๐Ÿฅณ
Sorry...sorry...sorry...for the delay in commenting... I think i was the first one to read the update but last one to comment... But i got an exam & got busy with that...sorry meg...

U know what meg...it actually feels great to read few update in the row... I loved each & every single update... Demon's kiss will be one of fav story of urs thought kissed by the baddest bidder & playibg with fire topped the rank...
I pity the master Lol... He seems all mighty & powerful but he couldnt succeed at the end...but he deserves that for keeping our demon in hell for 200 yrs & not letting him to reach his love... But not again master...he cleverly bound himself with her & thry became inseparable... He is not that dumb to fall prey... 

To say u killed rohan just like that & also sent the master back just like that... It was actually nice bcos we got to see rishbala getting one easier... Though madhu took her sweet time to accept the demon but her fear was reasonable as who will be ready to marry a demon & become imortal but sti his love made her accept him...

Last past was all blushy blushy... I loved it more... Thanks to court marriage system so that our demon got to marry his princess...

Beautiful ending meg... Especially ending the story with "demon's kiss"
Will miss this story.. & also will miss My sexy crimson eyed hot demon & his princess... Anyways thanks a ton for writing this brilliant story...

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well come back dear hope you are fine
thanks for completing this story this is mind blowing ending
beautiful story
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update beautiful ending and thnks for pm ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapters that lead to a beautiful ending๐Ÿ˜ณ thank you for completing the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cuterockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnks fr the pm yarr
It was jst awesome  luved ittt... ๐Ÿ‘
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for giving us full story,i was eager to know what will happen?
Hope you are fine Meghna,i'll read it and than comment.๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by RM14 - 9 years ago