The Original HE, SHE, THEY Index

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
On popular demand and heavy requests with many many thanks to @nrn1486 @ekpaheli @jyo helped me out. 

A shout out to over 100 likes to my posts on the series and over 100 comments collectively on them, this is for all of you! A special shout out to @Nisha @rajji @aishudivan for always encouraging and gushing their love on my series.

THIS is purely fiction. FUN fiction. this may be interpreted as an RPF and then again may not. If it has offended anyone please forgive, must be taken in good fun and no offense is meant to any fan base. 
Just wanted to scribble something that is Diffy from the track thank you for reading. 

While the concept of an RPF is not new, the style and format of writing them in this way (He, She, They) is mine. And while they may be called various things I call them FUN fiction!!!!!!!! πŸ˜Š

The aim is FUN - to bring some joy and happiness in our lives. I do take requests πŸ˜‰

Here goes my fun fiction index dedicated to all the love from fans of the show and those who love the original 
HE, SHE and THEY

While there is no chronological order, they are best enjoyed if read in this order

As HE sat playing cards

As SHE sat removing the flowers in her hair

THEY don't roam in the same circles 

SHE hates Losing

HE hates the press

THEY never talk about each other

HE wants her to know

SHE does not want him to know 

THEY are not friends 

HE is a mess

Edited by columbia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
RES 
For promos and upcoming 

Next 
THEY are not friends 

To be released soon
Edited by columbia - 9 years ago
columbia thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Pls res for additional links etx

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
~edited~

Honestly this was hugely needed! I was about to PM you to do an index so it's easier to find all of the beautiful pieces you wrote. 

It's so obvious that i shouldn't even tell you so but i'm going to bookmark this one !

WOOHOO ! for the special shout out ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ But really, it's my pleasure to come and gush over your pieces, they're just so gush worthy ! I can't get enough of them !

Love you for coming up with something so cute, fun and positive into the forum. You know me, i'm all for that type of things !

Thank you for putting them in order ! My FAV will for ever be the first one because the freshness of the idea just amazed me. It was EVERYTHING ! 

Now i'm going to rush over the latest piece you wrote because i have yet to comment there ! 

Much much love and all of the huggies to you !❀️
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eee *Fangirling moment* 😳 Bookmarking.
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ 😳 yay yay...i want to know what SHE doesnt want HIM to know...heheEdited by shalz_123 - 9 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: columbia

RES 

For promos and upcoming 

Next one
SHE does not want him to know

To be released soon

waiting...thanks for the index! πŸ˜ƒ
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay!! You finally got an index for you works! πŸ₯³
Bookmarked !πŸ˜ƒ This is my source of gushing for THEM!

Waiting for more posts..plz PM whenever you write new ones!.

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great to know you got around to this in case you need any more help you know what to do😳
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Omgg you write so brilliantly dear. Gosh!!! All of them were sooo goood, just loved them!!!! πŸ˜³Keep writing and please pm me whenever you write😳