arjun -akash orphans?

amiradprincess thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hii
i'm new to dis forum..so don't know if smone already made a post on this...
so it's shown dt arjun is an orphan nd i guess akaash is too..bcos shikha maa is his muhboli maa...nd they haven't shown his family...
besides arjun had a friend with him in orphanage...may be it's akaash...i just hope so...
it'll be interesting to see thm as friends..as i cn see arjun is very much closer to that friends memory...
anyone feel d same...?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poemssyndrome thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey hi I am also new here. I also thought so when he was looking at d photo in his wallet
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Akash is an orphan too. His parent's death was mentioned once. I guess I missed the Arjun's childhood friend thing! 

Did he say that he had a friend in an orphanage? Thne it may not be Akash because he has his own home, where he used to live with his parents. It was shown in the first two episodes. 

Anyway welcome to the forum both of you. Have fun! 
amiradprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

Akash is an orphan too. His parent's death was mentioned once. I guess I missed the Arjun's childhood friend thing! 

Did he say that he had a friend in an orphanage? Thne it may not be Akash because he has his own home, where he used to live with his parents. It was shown in the first two episodes. 

Anyway welcome to the forum both of you. Have fun! 

no..arjun nvr said he had friend in orphanage ..bt ther's a photo of two kids in his vallet...one is arjun ..nd d othrs identity is not revealed...so i guessed he had a buddy out thr...nd he is so lonely rght nw... is seeking  attention frm every one...so i thght aaksh may be his friend frm childhood...u never know...
by d way i thnk i missed akaash's parents death part...
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^ Oh okay. But yes, Akash's parents died only a few years ago, I guess.
 When a person from some bank came to take hold of his house, Akash told that, "No, you can't do it. It's my parent's house. The man replied that "It became yours after you parent's death".

That's the only hint we have about his parents. 
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think it can be Akash.. His parents died recently.. If I remember correctly they died 3 years ago.. So maybe it is someone else entirely.. Edited by pinks2911 - 9 years ago
amiradprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

^ Oh okay. But yes, Akash's parents died only a few years ago, I guess.

When a person from some bank came to take hold of his house, Akash told that, "No, you can't do it. It's my parent's house. The man replied that "It became yours after you parent's death".

That's the only hint we have about his parents. 

oh yes i remember dt scene...by d way he may be adopted ...there's chance u know...
i don't know why i'm hell bent on making dis cute akaash arjun's childhood friend...
tuna_star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u r right... i have the same feeling... but anyways interesting track is coming up...😊
amiradprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuna_star

u r right... i have the same feeling... but anyways interesting track is coming up...😊

finally...someone feels d same...
nd ur rght...ther's fr sure some interesting tracks coming...
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Arjun is an orphan.. He used to work (not exactly but) as a Waiter.. It was mentioned by the person who gave him a chance to become a mountaineer.. Akash had lost his parents..
Anyway, Welcome to the forum! 
You can join the others here- Everest : Chat Club 1