Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Mishkat Varma! May you be blessed with extreme good health, wealth, prosperity and success!
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A very very happy birthday to u Mishkat Varma...aka Raj Purohit!! 😊

May all ur wishes come true...and achieve everything in ur life u aimed and desired for...!! 😊

May God bless u always...!! We all love u a lot for ur outstanding and amazing work...u are my fav. Actor and will always remain like that...luv u both as a Raj and Mishkat...!!

May ur life is filled with lots of love, success, joy, prosperity, happiness and lots more...

We all will miss u a lot...!!

I am sure u will get another show to showcase ur talent and acting skills once again...!!

U are truly amazing,awesome and mindblowing as RAJ in APHG...u have taken that character to the next level...and i am damn sure...no one can portray that character perfectly perfect other than u...u have exceedingly well justified and portrayed this character...!!

Once again A very happy birthday to u...and God always blesses u..!!

Will Miss AVRAJ a lot...!!

Will Miss APHG a lot...!!

Luv AVRAJ a lot...!!

Luv APHG a lot...!!

Always and forever...!!

AVRAJ are my fav. couple and APHG is my fav. Show...and it will always remain like that forever and ever...!!

And all the very best of luck for ur super bright and super sparkling future ahead...!! 👍🏼 Edited by subham101289 - 9 years ago
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Mishkat ❤️ Belated...
halima_zaka thumbnail
happy birthday my cute pie