Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Love shamata ..she is so cute and i like her acting too
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The trio being so much different from each other have their own Everest. Their greatest obstacle is their own inner fear and insecurities. To prove someone, to prove themselves. I like them because of their determination and their challenging personality.
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Wow 3A's AT
Grt
pls add me also

I like 3A's they r doing fabulous job
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another good episode todayπŸ‘πŸΌ.

I liked the way Arjun stood up against BH to get the inhaler and key and how Akash was very patient despite of being made as the scape goat..he choose to stand by his friend and hit back on the right time once again only to  get back his friend to their team.
Edited by Aahaana - 9 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yesterday another brilliant episode.. Arjun face off and his rage handling way to get key.. Akash was so patient  he doesn't seems to be frustrated at a moment when Kernel blamed him.. I loved his clever move in hitting BH by cleaning his actual ploy of getting Raman in his team.. Well done 3A's!! 
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A3 are rocking the show! Its just a chance for the combo to come together and no one can stop their Everest summit. Looking forward to a great journey ahead.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Today episode was rocking, so much happened, from the climbing demonstration to raman's incident, him being saved , only to be made Akaash the scape goat, but he had not a  frown or a complaint, was very patient and was well balanced to think of the repercussions Ramana would face with his complaint, to the basketball challenge once again to get Raman out of that  team πŸ‘ Arjun when asking for the keys and inhaler,  stood there  like a big barrier between BH and MR  it was so exciting to see  AAA on one side facing the BH challenge πŸ‘πŸΌ  
Last couple of episodes the BH's bullyness only bonded the team spirit in MRs while Arjun stayed aloof, but today BH's tactic got Arjun to stand by MRs, which in itself made the team more stronger and powerful. Now they have the brain, the skill, the intelligence, the calmness and the tactics to deal with BH β­οΈ
some caps from today's episode during the basketball challenge 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
Ifa_Hassan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterdays epi was so good and last scean was just superb. akaash played like he was a bb champion .
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Hi..Cn i jst say am soo proud ov our A-trio..
man da way dey stood 4 each ozer was so heartening..❀️
in da true sense,dey seemed like a team yesterday..da way Akash took da ball 4 Arjun, Arjun tellin Kabir dat Akash is enough 4 him, da way Arjun n Anjali cheered 4 Akash..i cn bet dey felt proud ov Akash..πŸ‘
if dey remain united no one cn beat dem nt evn those BH..
😈
i really love Arjun bt i cnt deny da fact dat Akash was da star ov yesterday's epi..⭐️
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys new promo.. Just a mix of all training sessions.. But oneshot, Anjali while practicing climbing she falls down badly.. She again faced Kernel saying I will be at my best...