Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Chetu-  He will never tell her about Dhruv angle for now . He will just commit to himself on not giving her but he knows that she is hurt. it will be wooing her again. This time he will know what he wants and take charge. 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL genie.. you be echoing my thoughts.. it's exactly what I wrote in Mais' post yesterday😉

I'm so excited for tomorrow now..I really wish. hope n pray that the writing doesn't disappoint us..

*fingers crossed*

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK girls goodnight. Happy manan dreams ðŸ¤—
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

@bold: This! most likely.. remember, the next morning he tells himself. 'I have to stay away from her'.. maybe tomorrow he'll realize that he CAN'T in fact 'stay away' from her.. EVER!😳

This exactly!

I also want him to realize that he broke her. One of his greatest fears at the moment is if he broke her. In the corridor scene when she was crying and he was pulling his "Monster" act, he actually paused for a second before he said "Have I managed to do the impossible?" 
He fears that he broke her and I want him to see it with his own eyes to what extent he broke her. I mean she let go of her fireflies for God's sake. The same fireflies for which she tricked the airport security and ran inside. Its got to count for something.
He told Cabir that "Nothing is impossible. If you want it to happen nothing is impossible".. He is in for a rude awakening. He has to realize how "impossible" it is for him to stay away from her now. He CAN'T. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its going to be fun to watch him woo her again, the resistance is going to be stronger but the love also. It means that it will be super fun for us viewers😆😆😆
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope Baba doesn't act to be in a relationship with Alya just to make Nandini jealous. I mean that could be the worst that could happen.
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: funkylicious

I just hope Baba doesn't act to be in a relationship with Alya just to make Nandini jealous. I mean that could be the worst that could happen.

Damn i really hope that doesn't happen!! Nandini is already hurt 
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Loveurlife1

Damn i really hope that doesn't happen!! Nandini is already hurt 

Baba really doesn't know what he wants.. I mean seriously I need to get his head straight he is confused between Dhruv and Nandini.

I mean friendship is on one side while Love on the other. Either he has to be open to Dhruv or Nandini. So that he could do whats best for them. I personally think he needs Nandini to advise him for once on this topic so that he knows whats best for him to do instead of stabbing his feelings, and hurting Nandu.
Loveurlife1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funkylicious

Baba really doesn't know what he wants.. I mean seriously I need to get his head straight he is confused between Dhruv and Nandini.

I mean friendship is on one side while Love on the other. Either he has to be open to Dhruv or Nandini. So that he could do whats best for them. I personally think he needs Nandini to advise him for once on this topic so that he knows whats best for him to do instead of stabbing his feelings, and hurting Nandu.

Totally agree with you like if dhruv gets to know about manik and nandini obv he will feel that manik left his love for me, or I feel dhruv will understand manik if he gets to know about all that. I just want manan together but its going to be hard I guess 
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Can't wait for today's episode