Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If its true, then I think its good decision. Actor gets so wasted then why should she stay in this show at all.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
who are Jagya and Ganga for cvs@ mahi everyone else is important for them than JaGan They did not have even shame of actors who work so hard for them Now i understood why they suddenly got so meharbaan on JaGan How this present track came May be attempt to pacify Sargun Once she changed her decision and  stayed they will be back to their true selves again sidelining them Mahaan hai yey creative team They are never at fault Always an actor is wrong Pratyusha had bad attitude , Anoop Soni did not want to be mute spectator His fault why not  , Avinash did not know how to act , Sriti wanted to be solo lead now some fault will they derive of Sargun too Cvs are always milk washed 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how she even stayed this long when her character hardly ever got any focus.

All the best to Sargun.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
These actors sign a show on contract They cannot leave before contract gets over Prats  , Sriti , Anjum . Anup  , Smita all left when their contracts were over They did not renew it She too must be waiting for her contract to be over She entered in November and left at same month 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Also replacement will become almost impossible now. No decent actress with brain would agree to do this role where two actresses had to quit with obviously unfair CVs.

Maybe CVs can use this and end JaGan altogether.

RainbowKitty thumbnail
i am very sad As a viewer who gave 30 minutes of her life 6 days a week to this show i am feeling so cheated This is second time in same couple i  am cheated by cvs What is my fault for liking JaGan ? I never got anything from this show First Sriti left it was very saddening to me I don't fault her she was never at fault it is cvs who cheated viewers and her by turning JaGan story into Sanchi obsession's story Sanchi has much more screen space then together Jagya and Ganga will have last year   I accepted Sargun She is a decent actress  and again cvs made her leave too by not giving her screen space at all Two actresses left Both brilliant 
why cvs cheat their loyal viewers ? Why they never cared about the feelings of all the viewers who watch this show for JaGan ?  We did not made hopes and expectations from a side couple We made connection with a lead couple No one promotes them , they get no scenes , they get tracks after months , they are treated as tools to make stories for others , others are shoved in their tracks by creating biggest possible blunders Why cvs why ? i cannot accept another replacement Never because i know cvs were force her to leave too This first time a replacement is too leaving the show ? 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another replacement is totally unacceptable I am a big fan of Sargun from her previous shows  but to be honest it took me some time to adjust with her face An actor's face is the face of the character Seeing Sriti 10 months as Ganga suddenly imagining Sargun as Ganga was tough but finally did She is a brilliant actress She carried on the role so well Whatever cvs gave her she was excellent in that but their biased behavior to some certain characters only and unfair treatment with JaGan each time made her leave too Now what more another replacement Who can trust this creative team ? whats surety to viewers she won't leave too? O God an actress who casted as replacement is leaving show too ? Previous actress left because of unfair behavior of cvs towards her now replacement is too with same reasons ?Which actress with brain will sign this show Which viewer with brain will be ready to make expectations from this show? Now what is left ? Ganga's death is unacceptable Jagya losing Ganga is unacceptable Nothing is acceptable Either keep Sargun or either kill JaGan both and end them  Keep showing their favorites later to the most All screen space will be theirs only All tracks theirs only and let me see too how much high this show flies then 

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 9 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think this is just rumor. i don't think sargun has quitted.oderwise she wud'd confirmed it.
this rumor is like the one that shes doing BB8 but she was not doing & turned out 2 b a performance only.
CVs r again spreading rumors 2 create suspense like they did last yr. @ the same time.
i will believe only wen  TB/TC or sumoder reliable source will say or sargun herself say.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope you are true dolly i hope you are proven right once again  Even a part of me does not want to believe this I will ask Shanky  He is good friends of Sargun  and Ravi and have always replied to us regarding all these rumors about Sargun . Sargun herself less replies to fans only favorite their tweets 
May be cvs are spreading rumors again and there is no news of replacement When it was confirmed Sriti is leaving news  did come along Sargun Mehta replacing Sriti Now there is no such news Hope cvs keep her Please cvs don't let Sargun go now ðŸ˜­please ðŸ˜­I cannot take one more replacement I cannot take Jagya without Ganga I hope she stays please Sargun don't leave After ages JaGan got a track we are enjoying that ðŸ˜­Yesterday i was so happy Today seems world crushing for me reading this news ðŸ˜•Yeah i am very attached to these fictional characters and these on screen jodis It pains me when they end before time their time to end ðŸ˜­
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i think this is just rumor. i don't think sargun has quitted.oderwise she wud'd confirmed it.

this rumor is like the one that shes doing BB8 but she was not doing & turned out 2 b a performance only.
CVs r again spreading rumors 2 create suspense like they did last yr. @ the same time.
i will believe only wen  TB/TC or sumoder reliable source will say or sargun herself say.

But the article even specifies that she will shoot till november only. Doesn't sound like a rumor😕.

She has been in this show for this long and did she have any proper track at all!! But yes suddenly in this sona track, she seems to be having a role and comes this news. Anyway i think its only better for her that she quits.