Ye Hai Mohabbatein 13th November'14 written update

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Raman gives milk to ishita and tells her to sleep on bed and he will sleep on couch.he made her drink milk.ishita thanks him.raman made her sit n sofa and told actually i want to thank you and if I starts thanking you it wont finish till morning, there is so many pending thanks.ishita tells there s a shortcut then and told him to talk to mihir.Raman asks if mihir will come to say thanks.ishita said him to tell mihir not to break his relationship with shagun, it takes lots of effort to make a relationship.he wont understand anything.adi did it but he is blaming shagun, where as she is innocent here.infact she was standing with us but all r blaming her, and its difficult to make him understand.then Raman told her to sleep.ishita sleeps on bed n Raman on couch.he was not getting sleep on couch and [email protected] sees she is feeling cold (yhm title song n bg) .he goes to her and covers her with blanket and goes back to couch.Raman thinks she did so much to him n family, she have a big heart and I want to do something for her.
Next morning, param n suraj r having breakfast n discussing abt ishita .param tells he had done all arrangements for ashok's bachelor party and now u have to add colour to party.suraj thinks abt some plannings.and tells I want some fun on this party, I want ishita to come to d party.param asks how could she come to d party, there would b ashok's many friends.and Raman, mihir or abhimanyu wont come so howz it possible?suraj tells him jst enjoy d party, we will ruin ishita's respect.
Ishita asks mihika why ur feeling bad.we dont know whats going on in a kids's mind.adi's matter is different, he have no1 to talk n realize him abt relations. Ishita asks her abt hen party preparation.mihika says its done and tells I want your lil help.ishita asks what happend to u earlier u used to give orders now ur feeling shy.Mihika tells shagun wants to meet you n she is waiting u downstairs.ishita is surprised. She meets her.shagun tells what adi did was wrong so I came to ask apologise to u.ishita says i'm not his mother but I know what kids feels.shagun says sorry, ishi said its fine.shagun invites her to d Hen party.ishita asks what will she do there.shagun insists her to come. Scene shifts to office.mihir tells after last night incident he wont attend any party.Raman tried to explain him saying if he wont attend d party ppl will think its because of me.even adi thinks i left shagun.atleast for ishita attend d party.I had gave so much pain to that lady, now I wanna see her happy n will do as she want.so do it for her.back to shagun, she tells ishita that u give back my brother so I want you to become a part of my happiness. She insists her to come n says if u dont come i will think u didn't forgive adi.finally ishita agrees.shagun thanks her n leaves.mihika thanks her.ishi says now m worried thinking what will Raman's reaction.
Back to office, mihir tells Raman that u know how much I love u and respect you so dont wanna insult u, will do as u say.tell bhabhi that I will attend every function.
Adi is playing football thinking how Raman n shagun scolded him.he kicks d ball n angry, param comes and holds it and shows fake concerns.he asks what happend, u might be angry.he badmouth abt ishita saying she made Raman against him n starts filling negativity abt her n his mind.she caused problem in my life too.i know you want to see ishita in pain, but ur a kid n u can't do anything.he says m ur phufa (I'm not sure abt its spelling :/) I can't see u in pain, so I'm with you.Adi asks if he will help you. Param says he has a plan, he have to send a message to ishita frm shagun's phone and it will teach her a lesson that she should not interfere in other's life. Param sees adi is confused, so to make him agree he tells I know you can't do, ur kid.and starts leaving waiting for adi to stop him.adi calls him n says he can do as he say.param asks if he will trap him later? Adi says no.so param explains his plan, he tells him abt d hen party and he have to send wrong address to ishita, when she will reach there she will get insult n spoil her image, then she will know how it feels to get insulted infront of everyone.param tells him to take shagun's phone.adi asks why mum's phone?param says if u use ur own phone all will caught him and sends him to take her phone. He goes.he smirks n calls suraj n share his plan.he tells ishita will dance in our tune.adi came back with shagun's phone. Param asks if some1 saw him.adi said no.param types d message and told adi to send d message, he does. Param tells to keep it as a secret between them.
Mihika comes down with gifts pack and says i'm getting late. Vandu tells her I'm not coming, I feel like shagun doesn't like me.mihika tells shagun invited u too, ifbu dont wanna come fine and makes puppy face.vandu agrees to come there.mihika goes to take mehendi pics frm pendrive.ishita comes there for sambar masala.mihika asks if she will b coming with them or directly going.ishi says she will b coming directly and will be lil late as she s not feeling good.vandu tells her to come soon orelse she will get bored.vandu tells she will be busy with guest so said so.mihika says fine.they tease her about her love for her sis in law.ishita asks abt dress code.mihika tells shagun will send d theme n address.ishita tells there s a bachelor party too.mihika says wonder what will b they doing.vandu tells its their party n let them enjoy.ishita is surprised and asks her if she dont care what bala will be doing.vandu says its his life let him enjoy.and she remember how she had threatened bala to inform her party happenings n every 15 min n behave good, or else she will be calling police 😆.mihika says even I told mihir to enjoy as he want, she remember she had warned him not to touch drinks.mihika gets shagun's call and she n vandu leaves for d party. Ishita says to herself that hope this time there wont be any drama@ shagun's place, she is so excited for her wedding .
Suraj asks param if adi send that message, he said yes.neelu tells ishita abt he msg, she checks it n thinks what will she do there.
Suraj and param r excited for d party :/

Precap : ishita is getting ready for d party.Raman looks at her.ishita tells him if he want he can praise her.raman asks if she want him to do so.

Edited by Asherkibiwi - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Asherrkibiwi  for Ye Hai Mohabbatein  13th November 2014 written update!
taahir004 thumbnail
https://sl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2709/2709853wve6p6f54v.gif
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks for the written update... Can I please slap this trimurti of Ashok Param and Suraj?