WU- 12 Nov 2014- Sag's Seduction

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Sag standing outside and crying over Amma's behaviour. Ratna says to Amma you didn't even ask her to sit, she must have felt so bad. Amma said I did that on purpose. Swara says why are you saying like that she is this house's DIL. Amma says since when she came to this house there has been a new issue everyday. Its better if I ignore her because if i say something to her it will create problem in the house

Sag is crying and Babuji comes and asks her are you ok. She says I was missing my dad a lot. Babuji keeps his hand on her hand and asks her are you not happy here. Sag cries its not like that I should be happy, don't worry I will be happy. Babuji says don't worry it will take time but you surely be happy. Babuji says did you drink tea yet. Let's have the tea together like daughter and father. Sag smiles a little. Babuji says I wanted to tell you I really liked the tea you made, can I have one more. Sag smiles wholeheartedly and runs to make more tea for her babuji.

Bunty is taking the tourists around in a car. He is thinking about his mom and Sag about the name change issue. He thinks how I make them understand, whatever I do it fires back at me.

Sag is looking and the phone and thinks what is so important that he cant even call me. Bunty is looking at the phone thinking what is the use of calling I have no solution. But I have to find the solution before reaching home otherwise I wont be able to face Amma and Sagarika.

Everyone drinking tea with Samosas. Sag is looking at the door thinking bunty is not here yet. Babuji asks did Bunty bring the samosas, Amma says she doesn't know where he is since morning. She asks Madhav and Madhav tells them that there was some driver problem so Bunty had to go himself. Babuji says on one side there is Bunty that went to work after 3 days of his marriage and on one side is this pappu who still cant leave his wives side. Everyone takes it lightly but Amma doesn't like it, Pappu says Amma as soon as I enter the house Babuji's lecture starts. Babuji says look at your brother. Pappu says I got to gym and Amma takes his side. Sag is looking for Bunty. Amma says call Bunty, Bunty comes Sag is happy. Bunty says I want to talk to everyone, I have very good solution for the name change situation. Amma says lets drop the issue but Babuji says atleast let him tell. Bunty says babuji I have such a brilliant solution that Amma and Sag both will be happy. He says Sag is Bengalan and Bengalis have two names, one for house and other for outside. Lets keep her house name Sag as her mom kept and so we will call her Sagarika. But parvati will be for outside people and that way our ritual will be done. Everyone is happy, Babuji is asking Sag is it ok, she smiles and nods. Amma says why did you think so much, it was all fine (sag is sad) Bunty goes to his Amma and says I am doing all this for you(sag gets upset). Amma says you are saying so you must be right. Bunty says lets have tea now. Sag says I will make it, Amma says NO I will. Bunty tells them he is making the tea that also his special. Sag is feeling completely ignored and let down. She is hurt. Amma goes and says I will help him. Sag is standing on the side very sadly.

Sag is walking and thinking is Bunty mad at me. He was behaving as if I don't exist. Babuji looks at her calls her name. She is looking lost and asks him Ji Babuji. Babuji signals that you are going to the wrong room. She realizes and says sorry. Babuji says I want to tell you that the way you showed patience and understanding today was Commendable. This was you first step to know Mishra family. If you keep on showing understanding and patience then the day is not far when you will rule everyone's heart. Just keep your faith and everything will be fine. Sag smiles and thank Babuji.

In the kitchen Bunty hugs his mom and says Amma I remembered I didn't give you any gift for my wedding what do you want. Amma says I got my gift, you said something good and I got it. Don't think I am mad at bahu. Bunty says I know that's why proposed two names for Sag. Satya comes, Bunty says all I care about is you.  Satya is standing and looking mad. Bunty goes out, Amma says what you brought Satya says Kachori. Amma tells her good I didn't eat Kachoris made by you since a long time. Amma then asks Satya to accompany her upstairs so she can take the laundry down. The walk upstairs and Satya asks you look really happy. Amma says yes because I really wanted to name my DIL Parvati and my wish is complete. Satya says Amma you are just too nice, Satya says it was Sag's wish that was completed not yours. Whats the big deal on changing the name on paper she will still be called Sag. Amma is thinking but says Satya Bunty really loves me and I do everything for his happiness. Satya says I know I just had this niggling feeling in my mind so I told you otherwise you know my heart is pure. Amma says yes I know, can you bring the cloths down. Amma leaves but looks back at Satya thinking about what she said. Satya is happy that she is creating a rift and making Sag's life difficult.

Pubali is talking to Sag asking her is your name is being changed, Sag says no and Pubali is happy. She teases Sag about Bunty and says he must be always behind you making you eat with his hands and giving you water. Sag says no he is very mature and stays busy. Sag says I have to go in the kitchen. Pubali teases her that you are becoming an indian wife. You and bunty are not friends but husband and wife and your relationship go to the next phase. Sag says you know BUnty wants to take his time and wants to feel like a boyfriend. Pubali asks ok so like a boyfriend does he call you all day? Take you out? Sag says no. Pubali tells her that you are so nave. Bunty is too shy so you will have to take the first step. Sag is speechless. Pubali asks did you try to attract him towards you. Sag says no. Pubali tells her to plan something romantic. Sag is thinking what to do.

Its dinner time and everyone is eating at the table. Rani tells Pappu how Amma is feeding Bunty so lovingly, she never did this to you. Pappu says Amma Bunty is not hungry and you are forcefully feeding him, I am dying from hunger and you didn't even ask me. Bunty gives pappu his plate and says here you go. Babuji taunts that yes look after pappu as he works so hard whole day. Amma goes and feeds Pappu. Everyone has a light moment. Sag is in the kitchen looking at everyone. Babuji wants a Paan, everyone tells their choices. BUnty asks Sag she says Sweet. Bunty becomes happy and leaves. Amma is looking and getting J.

Sag goes out to see Bunty before he leaves to get Paan and gives him a note. The note says that your surprise is waiting for you. Bunty thinks what surprise. Bunty thinks he should hurry back. Amma is watching with a sour face. Sag goes back to kitchen and is blushing and hoping Bunty read the chit.

Bunty is happily going to the room thinking what is the surprise. He enters and there are candles lighting. Sags comes out with red Saree and Lipstick and winks at him. She puts on her most seductive smile, bunty can't decide if he should stay or leave the room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks Ajesha for the WU ❤️
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU Ayesha😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Most amazing WU .. was waiting for it ..thanks 🤗
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for the WU 🤗
lifelessons thumbnail
thanks for liking my WU Nado, Kety, Padmaja, LJ, Drya and Gina😊
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ayesha ..great written update  dear ! 👏Babuji is the only sensible person in Mishra family ! Why everybody expects a new Bahu has to impress everyone in her in laws' place ? Why nobody tries  to impress a new entrant instead ? They have to pamper her ..if not pamper ..at least give her a proper space ,enough time to adjust there ! The mind set has to change !Vulgar display of Ladkawala arrogance has to be questioned ! But who will bell the cat ? In a family interdependence between family members is inevitable ! Watching and probing never fetch any good relationship  ! Edited by seetha74 - 9 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love the details of your WU... thanks 🤗
lifelessons thumbnail
Thanks Seetha, Lili and Tulsi for liking my WU😊