Detailed Update - 02 October

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

The episode starts with Jigs coming down the stairs after locking the safe in which the secret will was kept. As she comes down the stairs, her cell starts ringing and private no. flashes across her screen. She takes the call when the voice of a woman informs her that Jigs must not assume that nobody else knows about the file since there is all possibility that a duplicate copy exists. Jigs I all worried when the lady tells her that she should not be surprised and asks her to check her keys.

Jigs finds her keys missing and turns around when she is accosted by Natwar who had found the keys lying in the room and was coming down to meet her. Jigs snatches away the keys from him when the lady calls again.

This time she tells Jigs that Jai has gone to Dubai for to bid for a hotel but that he will not be able to win the bidding and that he will have to pay for the fiasco since a week is quite a long time. The lady further tells Jigs that she must not have been able to forget Dubai ever since such a big event of her life happened there. Jigs is very worried since she realizes that Jai is not even aware of the secret and that he's not involved in it in any sense. She also says to herself that Jai Bhaiyya should not come to know about this secreta at any cost. Jigs then turns around and calls for Natwar. She tells Natwar to get her a ticket for Dubai by the earliest flight possible. Natwar leaves to get the ticket.

Mausi is shown arranging her bed when Bani enters the room. She tells Mausi that she wants to give her marriage another chance and that she doesn't want to separate from Mr. Walia at all. In some way or another, she wants to make up for all the hurt that she has ever caused to him. She then proceeds to tell Mausi the entire truth at the end of which Mausi is happy to know of her intentions and blesses her, saying that Lord Ganesha has indeed heard her prayers. Bani tells Mausi that since it's the Karwa Chauth Day, she also wants to fast and follow the rituals. Mausi is happy and tells her that once Jai returns from Dubai, she can sit down with him and resolve the issues.

Next, Bani calls up Tarun and asks him to put to hold her divorce proceedings. Tarun is surprised and wants to know the reason. Bani tells him that a no. of issues have arisen and she wanted to speak to Mr. Walia first and that she wants to reconsider their lives. Tarun tells her that its good to hear such positive things about relationships from her for the first time. He, however, agrees to help Bani but tells her that he can only hold it back from her side. The lawyer from Jai's side will also have to cooperate if the date has to be postponed for time being.

Pushkar goes to meet Mr. Kushal, Jai's lawyer and requests him to put the divorce proceedings in hold for a few days. Mr. Kushal is surprised and says that it was Bani who wanted the divorce in the first place. Pushkar tells him that still a number of issues have to be solved and since both of them want to give it a chance, it would be great if he helped, after all it was a matter of two lives. The lawyer agrees to Pushkar's proposal and Pushkar leaves to inform Bani.

The moment Pushy steps out of the lawyer's cabin, Mr. Kushal calls in his subordinate, Mr. Misra and hands him a file containing Jai Walia's divorce papers. He asks Misra to courier them immediately. On Misra's surprised questioning, he tells that it's a high-profile case and winning the case, i.e. getting the divorce for Jai, will make his firm money wise and that's why he needed to win the case at all cost.

In the Walia House, everybody is making preparations for the KC celebration. A number of women from the neighborhood have also joined in. Dadi comes and calls Anu, Rano and Raashi who joins the other women and starts the celebrations. All of them are dressed in deeper shades of red, looking lovely.

At that moment, Aditya comes in and is surprised not to find Jigs with her daughter and daughter-in-laws in the KC participation. He asks Anu where Jigs is. Anu tells her that she hasd left for Dubai due to some urgent work. Aditya is very surprised and immediately calls Jigs who was at the Airport at that time. Jigs is supremely irritated in receiving Aditya's call and she tells him curtly that she's headed for Dubai for some urgent work and that it would be better if Aditya did not disturb her there. She then disconnects the phone. Aditya looks hurt and surprised.

Inside, Bani is decking up in the traditional attire for KC and she looks beautiful. She remembers all the beautiful moments she has shared with Mr. Walia and yearns for him. Jiya Dhadak Dhadak plays in the background as various beautiful moments are being highlighted. She tries calling Jai's mobile but its unreachable.

At that time, Pushkar comes in and tells her that she was looking beautiful. He then further informs her that he had spoken to Mr. Kushal who has agreed to put the case on hold for time being and that he's happy that Bani was thinking of a positive comeback to lofe. Bani however expresses her fear for her happiness even and says that she may not be lucky.

In Dubai, Jai is shown standing in his room, dressed all in white (looking plump but good) and remembering Bani. The song 'Judaa Hoke Bhi' plays in the background but he remembers all the separation scenes.

Yeh miya biwi bhi na …

At that moment, Pia enters the room, looking beautiful in a black saree, and tells him that every one was waiting for him downstairs for the party to begin. Jai tells her that he's not interested in joining the party (he's better off brooding), Pia again reminds him that the party is in his honour. At this Jai shouts at her literally that he still doesn't want to join the party. Pia leaves the room and goes down.

After some time, an orderly enters Jai's room and hands him a letter. It is his divorce petition that Mr. Kushal had sent. BTW, I didn't know you could courier such important stuff in envelopes that are not sealed. Jai is heartbroken and angry. At that moment, his lawyer calls him and asks whether he had received the papers. Jai replies in the affirmative. The lawyer further goes on to tell him that Pushkar Shukla had come to his Office on Bani's behalf and had asked him to speed up matters. As a result, he was forced to send the papers to Jai in Dubai. He further asks Jai why Bani would want to hurry in getting the divorce. To this Jai asks him to ask Bani instead and also to tell her that she would get everything that she desires from him.

Downstairs, Pia is shown enjoying the party and a dancer in entertaining guests . One woman approaches Pia and asks Pia where Mr. Walia is. Pia tells her that he was not coming down since he was not feeling well. At that moment, the woman exclaims on seeing Jai. Pia turns around to see Jai and she is anxious and also surprised. Jai interacts with a few people and then concentrates on the dancer dancing on the stage. He remembers several flashback scenes of Bani leaving. A waiter approaches him and he starts drinking. Pia looks down at her cell phone and gazes at Jai thoughfully.

THE STAGE IS SET, guys and girls.

Enjoy.

So tarun now comes into the picture

The secreta resolves around Jigs. Now she will get a taste of her own medicine.

Pia definitely is not a good learner

Jai's lawyer is a scoundrel.

Another Update by: Himali_Kokate:

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/422294

Edited by sangitadas - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks hun
jai's lawyer is on my list 😡 for being next getting hit from my jhoota and bhelen
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I'm going to go after Jai's lawyer now!! He is totally dead!!!! 😡
nicegirl3 thumbnail
thanx dear 😊 great job 👏
jassyk thumbnail
thank you sooo much sweety! =) yeh jai ke lawyer ki toh main dhajiyaa uda doongi 😡 🤢 , nd pia, baby just start counting your days u ugly witch! 🤢 😡 🤢
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what the hell is wrong with Jais' lawyer.........

and this couple (Jai and Bani) what can i say abt them.....
they shud Join Communication 101 course........
on how to use modern day gadgets to reach the person.....
sms, email, cellphone, landline, fax what not..... the list is endless.... so Jai and Bani plz use these things....

and i really feel that the stage is set for Jai and Pia...

ohhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😡
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JAI GETTING DRUNK N PIA 😡 .............. 🤢
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭

I HOPE THEY DONT DO "IT", SOMEWAY REALISE THEIR MISTAKE N STOP THEMSELF.PLZZZZZZZZZZ 😭 NO MORE DEPRESSING STUFF WE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!

BANI MAIYA THU KAHA HAI? BACHALE APNE PATI KO PLZZZZZZZZZ 😕

EKTAAAAAAAAAA 😡 DONT SPOIL THE SHOW!!!!!!!!

JIYA
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGG I HATEEEEEEEEEEE PIAAAAAAA SO MUCH. 😡 😡
shahhe thumbnail
🤢 Is Pia going to sleep with him? 😕
mk727272 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sangita,

I really do not like where this is heading!!!

If what I think happens tomorrow, I think KS will end for me!!!

But I have a feeling, that they are heading to resolve matters between J-B.

I still have hope that Jai Walia may yet again surprise us!!!

But then u never know 😭 !!!!

Now, Jiggs is going to Dubai so maybe she will ensure that J-P do not happen 😉 !!!!

I think Bani will head for Dubai tomoorrw with Pushkar!!!

Maybe Tarun will call Jai and ask him to resolve the problem between him and Bani since Bani is keen to resolve and save their marriage!!! 😃

So What do u think Sangita ?

Will it happen or not??? 😉

Would love to know ur comments,

Happiness Always,
Manish