Great Men are not Born Great..They Grow Great!

sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.

When I was in school, I was told to watch Godfather (because at that time it was the most highly regarded films and not to be missed). It was tough for me to sit at one place, concentrate on the soft, low conversations, catch up the slow pace, experience the intense pain, grasp the complicated plot and to understand their "Bhai" Langauge. All this added that I felt this great masterpiece was never meant for me... I stopped the movie and felt the embarrassment of not getting the "Feel" of an Intelligent and thought provoking film. .

Lekin doston..never thought that the same film which I left adha adhoora will come back and haunt me...

The Plot

The Aging Patriarch of an Organized Crime Dynasty transfers control of his P3G Empire to his Reluctant Son.

The Godfather: Sir Puneet Issar.

The Don of the Bigg Boss family. He is very much capable of running his Business' behind bars.' He is ruthless, blunt aur daya bhaavna na rakhne wala Insaan..iss Don se to khud BB darte hai. 🤪

He is the mastermind behind all the khatarnak plans..kisko kab tapkana hai aur ghar se bahar kaise dushman ko ek, ek karke phekna hai..iss Don ke baaye haath aka Right hand ka khel hai. iss Don se Gharwalon aor baharwalon ko, dono ko khatra hai..

Ab baat karte hai Don ke Beton ki.

The Don's youngest son aka Pritam Babu. ⭐️

The only Ahinsa wadi, Shaant Svabhav member of the Family, He is loved by one and all. He has nothing to do with the "Family Business". Isse Bas Captancy se matlab hai aur lakshya ko haasil karni ki ichcha hai. He is the main Protagonist.

Ab baat karte hai beegde hoye bete ki. Jo Don ka ladla aur dulara hai.

The Don's Eldest Son aka Gautam;  (The Real Antagonist) He is the hot headed, arrogant and brutal son of Don. The "good" kid -- who is slowly revealed to be the Intense and most killer member of the family. He is being groomed to succeed his Father as head of the Bigg Boss family.' This bouy is vulnerable at times and loves to get in Controversies (Cotroversial child). Many people in the family and outside hate him..they think he is an "Ugly Insaan", because he is the most wanted, handsomest and likeable member..many even want to kill him and witness his Funeral . People can Love/hate him but can't ignore him. He is desperate to take over the Empire and rule over the People...Yeh Ladakhu Murga kab kya karta hai kisi nahi pata..

Now, comes the last part of the casting...

The Informally adopted Son, Praneet Bhatt aka Shakuni Mama.

He is appointed as the Family Lawyer..He is a Guardian to Gautam and serves as a Counselor to Pritam. He starts to shout and scream and gets short-tempered when somebody gives his "Supari" ..and when he is saved by the Janta Janardhan, he comes back to his real avatar, Shaantmanas.

The Bigg Boss has assembled one of the best and deepest casts ever..this star-cast will be remembered in BB history.

The Dialogs are iconic and intelligent ;

Gautam:  Mere liye stand koyi nahi leta, main yaha akela hu, koyi mera dost nahin. Main akela hi sahi.

Don: karishma ko bed se hatao, nikalo BG ko apne comfort zone se. AA..himmat hai to haat laga.

Praneet: Don..Main apki izzat karta hu..lekin Gautam ko captain ka vote nahi dunga.

Pritam: Mujhe Captain banao Don.

Lastly, The Godfather has many shades yet to be unveiled and we request Bigg Boss and Salman not to call out our beloved "Godfather".

A time will come for Gautam to take over his father's Empire and run the Business all by himself..this will be seen in Godfather part 2...Coming soon!

Edited by sarah75 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
too good 🤣🤣🤣
lmfao 🤣
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
damn!!! 🤣👍🏼

Nicely written!!
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow... Awesome post. Hilarious. 👏 😆
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great parallels drawn there!! 👍🏼
😆 Beautiful post!
Edited by Kwerky23 - 9 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...👏👏

Awesome post...
🤣🤣🤣
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well written 👍🏼
truly said..😊
Great story
Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Great story

hipo plz u shud write something too 😳
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an absolute gem and i wasn't keen to comment anywhere but your post able to do it. IT'S BRILLIANT .. i want MORE.. MORE.. MORE 😡😳