Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
it was 75th episode today πŸ₯³
Noorie30 thumbnail
Seriously Harshad and Navya kiss took away all my tharkiness and threw it in the drains.🀒
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: medha16

no offence but honestly it looks like him eating her lips off...so eww
either he is an extremely sloppy kisser or we hate anything to do with him...but i think it's a bit of both though!πŸ˜†

Medha, I alreadly don't like the actor...and now your discussing kiss dynamics...YUCKKK πŸ€’

So pointless the kiss. Just because MTV seems to have been getting approvals for "kisses", they are totally over-using this...What is the need for a kiss? You are not only leading a girl like Navya, but this guy needs to be rotting in jail ATM, not smooching off another girl with another he has already destroyed watches...Wrong on so many levels! 

Meri MaNan kiss was just...
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyxx

I just saw a collage of Navy-Harshad kissing...I PUKED. Why are people even looking forward to something like this?!?!?!

can I ask writets to die for this specific sequence?
widowmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Seriously Harshad and Navya kiss took away all my tharkiness and threw it in the drains.🀒

noone can take tharkiness away from us...but mre dono main tharki partners gayab hain...sharifoun ki basti hai yeh...rafz and bushra kahan ho dono
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do you guys think that this 'hot mess' of an episode is a result of all those posts about how only MaNan was being focused upon and how all the characters deserve 'equal' screen space and yaariyan needs to be shown and blah blah blah?🀒

Because no matter how much I try to rationalize it, I just can't digest the fact that the CVs who've given us the previous 70 odd brilliant episodes could come up with such bad, blooper ridden tracks just like that.. Huh???😲😲😲    
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

This is the first since I discovered this show that am actually debating whether to watch tomorrow's episode or not..πŸ˜•

am so disappointed that this day has come

I blame NavShad/MukShad and some really BAD writing😑😑😑

Definitely second youπŸ˜•
zohasad2.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyxx

Wish, I know what you mean. But watch. Im just not going to be as excited to watch, lekin, I am too invested with this show to not watch an episode...Instead Im just going to take it easy. Not worry too much or over-analyze like I usually do. Let me just finish with the day and us with this week...I hope the nxt morning is something to look forward too. :)

same here Dee.

Next morning...aah I thought, that would be on this Tuesday but we are here on Thursday nd well no signs of a new sun rise damnit.
Noorie30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Do you guys think that this 'hot mess' of an episode is a result of all those posts about how only MaNan was being focused upon and how all the characters deserve 'equal' screen space and yaariyan needs to be shown and blah blah blah?🀒

Because no matter how much I try to rationalize it, I just can't digest the fact that the CVs who've given us the previous 70 odd brilliant episodes could come up with such bad, blooper ridden tracks just like that.. Huh???😲😲😲    

like you mentioned the 70 earlier episodes are so brilliantly done, written and executed...these last episodes are reflecting major flawsπŸ˜•
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
MaNan kiss...that was so subtle nd real...I want that back!

My happy MaNan yet angst...dhruv needs to propose next day or within a week's time.