So everyone has a painful past.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Anjali's father hates her presence in his life
Aakash lost his best friend and is guilty for not being able to save him

What about Arjun ? He seem to have lost his family or may be he doesn't even  know who his parents were.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes, he too had a bad past it seems.. He looks painful when watching those playing kids.. They had shown a small piece of FB for Arjun.. I felt he had not even  experienced staying with his family.  it was like his childhood days in hostel..🤔
dey.bh thumbnail
It looked more like an orphanage.😕
BUT may be you are right, it can be hostel after all. 
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
It was an orphanage,...the background building in the flashback had 'Orphanage' written on it...
Everyone has their own struggles in life...and overcoming that and coming out as a winner is their EVEREST..!
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrayaBiswas

It was an orphanage,...the background building in the flashback had 'Orphanage' written on it...
Everyone has their own struggles in life...and overcoming that and coming out as a winner is their EVEREST..!

Thanks for clarifying, I thought so because he was nervous when he was asked for his family photographs.
ShrayaBiswas thumbnail
Its my pleasure... :)
and yeah...for some reason he's hiding the fact that he's an orphan...
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dey.bh

It looked more like an orphanage.😕

BUT may be you are right, it can be hostel after all. 

That's the reason, his attitude differs.. His cold looks and rough attitude.. Major hint goes behind when he visited his coach.. I guess he might be knew everything about him.. And his normal behaviour towards his coach which differs from other when he was with Roongha.. Agreed!! 
pallavi25 thumbnail

The coach mentioned that Arjun used to serve water to mountaineers on Annapurna expedition. That means he came from very humble background, probably an orphan who grew up the hard way and advanced in life through his determination and mountaineering skills.