Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
its full of negativity... I think he is planning to seperate ISHRA...😭
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mages

its only giving me nightmares and negative vibes...
he will try to create problems for RuManShita and tries to create distance between Ishra and Ishru...so that shagun can get Ruman back...and he can get his family back...I hope Mrs Bhalla takes a stand for the happiness of her son and granddaughter which lies with ishu...raman loves adi...but then his life is incomplete w/o Ishru...his wife and daughter...and if ishu leaves Ruman...raman has to face ruhi's hatred all his life...she will accuse him of separating her away from her mother

It seems so
And I guess this is one if the reason adi demanding him to leave ishu and raman after thinking a lot will want to break the rishta
I am scared and having nightmares that to make ishu leave him he may get shagun back and try to be close to her so ishu leaves him
Grrr it's getting messy huge mess is going to be created
Hope ekta and cvs have some sense and not seperate Ishra who already have been separated from their partners once
How many time will show show seperstion and marraige?
Without seperation marriage do work
And in real life no divorcee who get marriages again gets separated with his current wife
This is getting lame
The whole show is becoming stupid and shitty like 'Sathiya'
I can't enjoy Ishra scenes knowing what is going to happen next whichb is raman breaking rishta with ishu
Has he forgot that he has his daughter who loves him a lot
that he is breaking rishta with ishu for a kid who doesn't respect him love him or can't stay with him
Hope if he ever breaks rishta with ishu I want ruhi for sometime hate raman or at least show silent treatment for her father
Only then he will understand
Cvs and ekta need to get a life and be more creative with stronger and new ideas
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was an indication for me that Adi has now left the hands of bad people. He would now hesitantly and slowly start trusting his father once again.
kuhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have the same fear...i so wished he would have given his hand to ashok. BUT it just makes no sense-if he hates ashok he would not have agreed to perform n reject to dance with raman...
WATS HAPPENING WITH THE CVs????
i also have the feeling that adi will now do everything to separate ISHRA-tough times ahead...
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it was his way of making sure Raman is on his side. This is similar to the accident case time when he was calling him Dad to get Raman to agree. 
Plus, he knows Ashok is trying to get rid of them. Whatever their relation might be now, Raman is his father and he knows he can trust Raman.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SakuraS-

I think it was his way of making sure Raman is on his side. This is similar to the accident case time when he was calling him Dad to get Raman to agree. 

Plus, he knows Ashok is trying to get rid of them. Whatever their relation might be now, Raman is his father and he knows he can trust Raman.

I second you...adi know that he need his father support when raman comes to know about ishita getting arrested...he is very cunning...like mother like son...and adi already said that he will make ishita cry n worried...
aprdkp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are showing that a woman who marry a divorced man should always worry about first wife and they are showing insulting a woman who has infertility problems
shivashna thumbnail
It's good in a way because now at least it's being shown that he's warming up to raman but it's not a good thing for ishra as adi is raman's majboori; he could take undue advantage of that fact and then the new promo and omg trouble is all I think about!