Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: babethatsme

190 views and 13 replies out of which 50% are mine...!!
am i tht bad?

no hun it takes time for readers to find ff,
some are probbly away just be patient they will come and read it!
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. omgggggggggggg haila.. that's so true. when a person's drunk. they speak d truth.. omggg awww 👏 can't wait fo part 3
shrutichopra thumbnail
PART 3

THIS WAS THE MOMENT OF CONFESSION, THE MOMENT OF LOVE, THE MOMENT OF SURRENDERING YOURSELF TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE…
THESE WERE MOMENTS THAT COME ONCE IN A LIFETIME…
THIS WAS JAI AND BANI'S MOMENT…

Jai- bani have wanted this moment for so long now and when it is here I don't know what are the right things to say…

Bani- I love u mr walia…

Jai- uve just made everything said and done so right!!!

Bani- mr walia I have also waited for this and I don't want to wake up cos' this seems like a dream…a dream u only dream…

Jai- this is not a dream..it is reality…reality we've been running away from for too long now…atleast I have…

SAYING THIS JAI KISSED BANI…IT WAS THE KISS OF DESPERATION OF DESIRE OF LOVE OF PASSION AND IN THE STATE OF INTOXICATION…

Bani- that was something mr walia…I never expected this from a man of your stature…

Jai- u are just getting to know me…im a man full of suprises…

SAYING THIS HE PICKS HER UP AND CARRIES HER IN HIS ARMS AND DROPS HER ON THE BED…THEIR BED…
HE FIRST REMOVES THE SARI FROM HER FRONT…KISSES HER NECK AND PRCEEDS DOWNWARDS…WHEN HE REACHES HER STOMACH HE CAN SEE HER ABS GOING UP AND DOWN…
HE KISSES HER ALL OVER…BANI RESPONDS WITH THE SAME INTESITY AND PASSION IF NOT MORE….ALL NIGHT ALL THAT COULD BE HEARD WAS THE MOANING….THE PASSION…THE RAW LOVE….

IN THE MORNING JAI WOKE UP WITH A START WHEN A BEAM OF SUNLIGHT HIT HIS EYES…THIS WAS NOT ANY RAY OF SUNSHINE…IT WAS THE FIRST RAY OF HIS NEW LIFE…HIS NEW LIFE WHICH HE HAD NO IDEA ABOUT…IT ALL SEEMED SO NICE AND PERFECT NOW…BUT WAS IT ACTUALLY GOING TO REMAIN THIS PERFECT?????

hope ul like it!!! Edited by babethatsme - 17 years ago
shrutichopra thumbnail
gld u do!!!
thanx fr readin it!!
shrutichopra thumbnail
420 and counting!!! 😃 Edited by babethatsme - 17 years ago
momtajbegum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oooh y did u stop there?

plz continue very soooooon
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh man why was there a question if it was going to remain happy?
that does not sound good!
shrutichopra thumbnail
love stories dont always end happily 😉
ul just have to wait and watch 😊
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was great.too good.plz do cont soon. 😊
shrutichopra thumbnail
since a lotta ppl told me to make my parts longer this ones a bit longer...
hope ul like it
here it goes!!!

PART 4

JAI WAS LOOKING AT BANI WHO WAS YET ASLEEP…SHE WAS LOOKING LIKE AN ANGEL WITH WHITE SATIN ALL AROUND HER…HER LONG HAIR FALLING ON HER EYES AND A LITTLE SMILE ACROSS HER FACE…JAI JUST KEPT STARING…HE REMOVED THE STRANDS OF HAIR FROM HER EYES…THE SAME MINUTE BANI GOT UP…SHE LOOKED DEEP INTO HIS EYES…SHE TOOK HIS HAND IN HERS AND KISSED IT…

SHE HAD THOUGHT THAT JAI WOULD NEVER REMEMBER ALL OF THIS AND WAS PLEASENTLY SURPRISED WHEN HE DID…

Jai- good morning bani…I hope I dint cross my limits last night (he smiled saying this)

Bani- that was the best surprise any1 could ever get…and im honoured by the fact that I am so important in your life…

Jai- u have no idea what you are to me…words cannot describe that…look into my eyes and u will see what u mean to me…
(saying this he started singing the song everything I do by bryan adams….)

JAI COULD NOT SING TO SAVE HIS SOUL BUT AT THAT MOMENT IT SEEMED AS THOUGH HE WAS THE BEST SINGER ALIVE…THERE WAS A TRUTH IN HIS VOICE THAT NO ONE COULD CHALLENGE….

Bani – jai u should get ready…in sometime we have to go down and u also have to go to the office…

Jai- is that necessary…we can have breakfast in bed and spend the day getting to know each other(and he winked!!)

Bani- we can surely do that but not today…u need to get going sweety…

Jai- SWEETY???no1 has ever called me that…though I wouldn't mind u calling me that…

Bani- okay my jaan(and she winks) now go get ready…

JAI WITH A SMILE OBEYS HER LIKE A SCHOOL BOY AND GOES TO GET READY…BANI IN THE MEAN TIME GETS EVERYTHING ORGANISED FOR HIM…SHE GOES DOWN IN HER NIGHT GOWN…SOMETHING SHE NEVER DID BEFORE…HER SINDOOR SMUDGED…
ADITYA SEES HER THIS WAY AND HIS MOUTH REMAINS OPEN BUT HE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING JUST THT BANI GO CALL JAI DOWN…

WHILE GOING TO HER ROOM SHE PASSES THE MIRROR IN THE HALL WAY AND SEES HERSELF…SHE IS SO EMBARRASED THAT SHE RUNS INTO HER ROOM AND WITHOUT REALISING INTO JAI'S ARMS…

JAI SEE'S HER FACE WHICH IS RED LIKE A BEETROOT AND STARTS LAUGHING…BANI SOON JOINS HIM AND GOES TO GET DRESSED…

THEY KEEP ON EXCHANGING GLIMPSES AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE…BEFORE GOING TO OFFICE JAI GIVES HER A PECK ON HER CHEEK WHEN NO1 IS LOOKIN…

IN THE OFFICE…

Jai-(to himself)…should I call her should I not should I call her…(he did this for 10 min and dialing the phone and keeping it down)…everything seems so different…if I call bani how will she react…will she bang the phone or will she talk(he was scared as though he was a 16 yr old wanting to propose the girl he likes!!!)
(he eventually calls her…)
hello bani….

Edited by babethatsme - 17 years ago