II ~ Guardian Angel- *A Vidarth OS* ~ II

SUV_Ashton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
"We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us--that we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect." 

She walked down the hallways, like a haunted soul, deprived of sleep, lacking lustre, she was a floating piece of leaf, amidst everyone.

Fragile, frail, BROKEN...

Someone rushing down the corridor, banged against her shoulder, sending her folders, books and papers flying out of her hands.

The usual, Vidushi would have viciously cursed and lashed out at her offender and send him cowering to a corner, but she wasn't her usual self.

'Sorry... Sorry..'

The apologies went unheard as she slowly bend down to pick all her things up. The tear that had accumulated in her eye, dripping down shamelessly and landing on the floor.

As she fumbled around to gather her things, she wondered if she tried would she be able to pick up the scattered pieces of her life? of her battered soul? 

More tears rolled down. Splashing to the floor, every tear drop, that fell resounded like a crash to her ears.

And suddenly in that crowded hallway she felt suffocated, like someone was closing in on her, not allowing her to breathe.

She felt like she would die, that instant. And die, she wanted to die. Who wanted a life like that?

She wished at times for the support Sanyukta got from her mother, the love that Randhir showered on her, the friendship that Kaustuki and Sanyukta shared, the laughter, the joking, the mirth. She wanted all that, but only she couldn't. She couldn't have it. 

And 'who' she could also never have, was the one person she wanted the most. 

Parth.

You're not made for him, you don't deserve him, you don't deserve anything. You're tainted and he?... He's pure, he's so...

Her heart twisted in pain, she couldn't bear it, every thought of the impossible made her want to weep copiously.

The strong barricade, those high walls of crudeness, shamelessness, and profane attitude that she had built around herself wouldn't let her.

It hurt to see the laughing faces, when her own life was plunged into the dungeons of darkness. She was all alone in this, helpless, cornered and broken.

Somehow she managed to pick up her things, not bothering to wipe her tears as she staggered out of the hallway, into the open, before entering another one of those endless hallways.

She needed to be alone, not that she wasn't already, the irony struck her hard, a wry smile creeping up the corner of her lips, and in that moment if anyone had seen her, they would have noticed a very broken, and very fragile Vidushi Kumar.

She obviously wasn't looking where she was going, so when she bumped into Randhir, she didn't realize, that her half open water-bottle fell over his stuff, water, leaking onto his papers.

The volatile self that Randhir Singh Shekhwat was, he burst out,

'Shit! What the hell? Can't you watch where you're going?' He said trying to brush the water off his sheets and glancing angrily at her, but she had already moved on ahead.

'Stupid girl' Randhir muttered and walked off, gathering his stuff.

When Randhir walked in muttering into the room, Parth, Sanyukta, Yo Yo and Kaustuki were sitting and discussing something, animatedly.

'That stupid Vidushi, why does she walk around blindly, bumping into people!' He burst out saying as he plopped down beside Sanyukta, who hugged him affectionately.

'What happened?' she asked.

While Parth stiffened beside her, hearing Vidushi's name.

Lately, she hadn't been her self, ever since she had been forced to come face to face with her dark past.

He didn't want to pester her into telling him, what was bothering her, but he wished she'd share.

Because seeing her bothered and depressed made his insides lurch uncomfortably every time.

'Arre! That Vidushi, she's so stupid, she banged into me in the hallway and her bottle, which also she can't shut properly fell on my sheets and they got soaked'

By now Parth was boiling with rage. He hadn't even realised, when he had stood up and burst out saying,

'Don't call her stupid! You have no idea what's she going through, she must have been stressed, that doesn't give you the rights to vent out your frustration on her' he said clenching his teeth, as he grabbed his bag and stomped out of the room fuming.

Everyone just looked on shocked at such a reaction from Parth, that too in defence of Vidushi.

When he left the room, he had this sudden desire to find out what was up with her. 

He swung around some random juniors in the hallway, to ask if they had seen Vidushi anywhere.

But none of them had.

When he was almost on the brink of breaking something out of frustration, he saw Jiggy walking towards him engrossed in some book.

Parth tried one last time.

'Jiggy, have you seen Vidushi anywhere?'

Jiggy looked up from the book he was studying.

'Arre Parth Bhai, Vidushi? Arre yaa!  I saw her going towards the terrace, but why?'

Terrace.?

Why was she going to the terrace now?

The sudden flash outside in the sky made him glance out of the window. The sky was unusually cloudy. It would definitely rain.

Suddenly he realised, as he made a dash for the staircase, leading to the terrace.

Shit. Shit! No! No! Vidushi, please don't do anything rash.

He didn't know what gave him this frightening thought, but he suddenly felt like he'd lose her forever, which made him run like a maniac, getting him stares from everyone around, including Jiggy's screams of 'what happened?'

The skies above him rumbled, as Parth Kashyap dashed up the last flight of steps and threw open the door of the terrace.

His eyes fell on the tiny silhouette outlined against the dark sky, it had started raining and she was completely drenched.

That's when he realised she was standing on the parapet. His heart leapt into his mouth.

No!

He rushed forward as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

Vidushi realised that she had been pulled down.

She whipped around to see who the intruder was.

Her watery eyes met his dark, scared ones.

'Let me go!' She struggled.

'Vidushi! Are you out of your mind? What were you going to do?' Parth cried out his eyes frantic.

'Die! I was going to die! I don't want to live anymore, let me be' she said crying as she screamt the words.

'Why?' Was a hoarse whisper that came out of his mouth.

She laughed and sobbed, like that was the most hillarious question he could have asked her.

'Why? Parth I don't have a reason to live anymore, I mean just look at me! Just look at me for f**k's sake' she cried her, lips trembling as she spoke.

The rain pelting harder against their cold bodies.

'That's not true! You're not thinking clearly!' Parth said finding his voice again.

He had never seen her so vulnerable, not even when her mms was leaked, she had cried, true but it was a different girl altogether that stood in front of him now, so frail, so weak...

'Why should I live? No one loves me! No one cares for me! No one needs me! Besides I'm a failure, I failed everyone my parents, my in-laws, Varun... You' she said the last word crying more heavily than ever.

His heart lurched again.

'That's not true' he tried again.

'Let me go, I want to end this ordeal forever, I'll be gone and it won't matter to anyone, you go from here, I don't want you to get muddled in all this suicide business, especially not in mine's' she said struggling.

She was behaving like a maniac. She was out of control. 

'Vidushi! We'll talk and sort things out! Get a grip over yourself!' Parth screamt shaking her by the shoulders.

He was furious with himself for not being able to help, for not being able to make her feel alright.
This sucked! He sucked!

'No! It's too late now! It's too late to get a grip! Let me go! Why do you care!' She said crying harder now.

'Because I can't see you like this! When you're in pain, I feel the pain too! I can't let you go because if I do, I'll lose my sanity, I'll lose me!' Parth burst out, all the pent up emotions, frustrations and helplessness bubbling out.

'And I cannot afford that' he whispered hoarsely, as his lips crashed onto hers. He pulled her closer, the urgency evident in his kiss, the need put out there blatantly.

Her eyes shut automatically, as she responded to the desperation, urgency, frustration and need. 

The kiss was raw, primal and nothing less than oxygen to both of them then. They were like two troubled waves, meeting at a distant shore. 

She clung onto his wet shirt as his lips travelled, lower, kissing her neck, earning a moan from her.

'I..need...you' he said between the kisses and the gasp.

She had to tell him, it was now or never.

'I can't live without you' she whispered fresh tears, rolling down her eyes.

Parth brought his face back up, cupping her face into his hands, as his eyes bore into hers.

And at that moment he knew, nothing mattered, except her. He knew that, this was meant to be. It hit like a flash of lightning, she mattered to him, probably more than his own life.
Or worse, She, was his Lifeline.

'I love you' he said those words unabashedly.

She thought she had misheard him amidst the pouring rain and the raging thunder, but when his eyes didn't waver, she knew he had said it.

'I love you' she said and hugged him. Parth sighed as he engulfed her completely into his arms, burrowing his face into the crook of her neck.

And in that moment he found solace, he was contented, he found hope. He found her. Whatever the matter maybe, she wasn't going to be alone in it, he was going to be with her. They'd go through it together.

'Thank you' he said slowly as they hugged. 

'No, thank you...you saved me...you saved us...you...are my guardian angel, and I'll always be grateful for that' she said back.

When they finally let go, he rubbed her nose agaisnt his and said,

'I love you, for who you are, and no matter what, I am never letting you go' he said.

She bit her lips, tears sliding down the corner of her eyes, as she nodded in acknowledgement.

'Thank you,' she whispered again, as he pulled her into another kiss.

United as one, stood those two broken souls, oblivious to the harsh ways of nature, oblivious to the ways of life, all that mattered to them was the love that was their own.

"There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover's whisper, irresistible"magic to make the sanest man go mad."

A/N:

Tada! Finally I did this take on Vidarth! They have so much hidden passion in them they'd be a super sizzling couple if they get together! I love the fact that they have so much potential in them to feel for each other in their own way! 😳😳 

Okay now bout the OS...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
How was this?!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Tell me if you like it or not in the comments box below πŸ˜‰

Hit the like button if you enjoyed reading this. And pm if you want updates from me in future. You can also buddy me so it gets easier for me to let you know, if I have stuff for you all in future😊😊
Edited by SUV_Ashton - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This. Was.  Beautiful :)
I had tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks :)
Will comment In detail in the morning k? 
Please write more on Vidarth? I love your writing style 
Edited by Burn_the_Ashes - 9 years ago
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, another Vidarthian..Hello, this was fab!! I liked the way you started this OS. Vidushi broken " floating like a piece of leaf" so beautiful! 
My heart broke on reading her need for affection , like Sanyukta gets from her Mom , she doesnt have a single friend in the college. How that must feel !! Undergrad is the time u make friends for life, i mean no one, no one can survive college with friends, yet we have Vidu smiling most of the time even though pl hate her!! 
And the way Parth defends her, loved that as well.
N the ending, just awesome!! 
KEep it up Girl!! Keep writing.😊
2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its very very awesome fab 
lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely
amazing very very nice emotional os
love it.πŸ˜ƒ
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear wanted to thank you for pm n wanted to say normally I am achatter box and Ihardly ever cry but your os made my eyes wet and you left me speechless... what more can I add other then pls update soon and pls pm me if possible n I loved it so very muchπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
cherrgirl2711 thumbnail
This was so good ! I am loving the Vidharth fan fiction so much and yours was just apt and perfect ! Keep up the great work :D πŸ‘
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SUV_Ashton

Good morning Sasha! Like I promised I would, here is my long review. I am not really a good reviewer so please forgive me in advance.
"We are all wonderful, beautiful wrecks. That's what connects us--that we're all broken, all beautifully imperfect."  This. What a perfect way to begin a perfectly emotional, beautiful piece.

She walked down the hallways, like a haunted soul, deprived of sleep, lacking lustre, she was a floating piece of leaf, amidst everyone. Clever use of imagery there!😊

Fragile, frail, BROKEN...

Someone rushing down the corridor, banged against her shoulder, sending her folders, books and papers flying out of her hands.

The usual, Vidushi would have viciously cursed and lashed out at her offender and send him cowering to a corner, but she wasn't her usual self.

'Sorry... Sorry..'

The apologies went unheard as she slowly bend down to pick all her things up. The tear that had accumulated in her eye, dripping down shamelessly and landing on the floor.

As she fumbled around to gather her things, she wondered if she tried would she be able to pick up the scattered pieces of her life? of her battered soul? Yet another hard hitting, emotional phrase. Kudos to you. 

More tears rolled down. Splashing to the floor, every tear drop, that fell resounded like a crash to her ears. 

And suddenly in that crowded hallway she felt suffocated, like someone was closing in on her, not allowing her to breathe.

She felt like she would die, that instant. And die, she wanted to die. Who wanted a life like that?

I love, absolutely love how you have depicted her degenerating state of mind, bit by bit. A slow showcase that made me start to tear up (I happen to be, to my great despair, easily driven to tears when I read lines that touch me)

She wished at times for the support Sanyukta got from her mother, the love that Randhir showered on her, the friendship that Kaustuki and Sanyukta shared, the laughter, the joking, the mirth. She wanted all that, but only she couldn't. She couldn't have it. 

And 'who' she could also never have, was the one person she wanted the most.  How ironic it is. Isn't it the most painful thing ever?

Parth.

You're not made for him, you don't deserve him, you don't deserve anything. You're tainted and he?... He's pure, he's so... 

Her heart twisted in pain, she couldn't bear it, every thought of the impossible made her want to weep copiously.

The strong barricade, those high walls of crudeness, shamelessness, and profane attitude that she had built around herself wouldn't let her.

I love this paragraph. I just do
It hurt to see the laughing faces, when her own life was plunged into the dungeons of darkness. She was all alone in this, helpless, cornered and broken.

And then again, I'm hit with this wonderful, effective imagery.

Somehow she managed to pick up her things, not bothering to wipe her tears as she staggered out of the hallway, into the open, before entering another one of those endless hallways.

She needed to be alone, not that she wasn't already, the irony struck her hard, a wry smile creeping up the corner of her lips, and in that moment if anyone had seen her, they would have noticed a very broken, and very fragile Vidushi Kumar.

This effectively shows how clearly and deeply vulnerable she is at the given time.😊

She obviously wasn't looking where she was going, so when she bumped into Randhir, she didn't realize, that her half open water-bottle fell over his stuff, water, leaking onto his papers.

The volatile self that Randhir Singh Shekhwat was, he burst out,

'Shit! What the hell? Can't you watch where you're going?' He said trying to brush the water off his sheets and glancing angrily at her, but she had already moved on ahead.

'Stupid girl' Randhir muttered and walked off, gathering his stuff.

Typical Randhir!πŸ˜†

When Randhir walked in muttering into the room, Parth, Sanyukta, Yo Yo and Kaustuki were sitting and discussing something, animatedly.

'That stupid Vidushi, why does she walk around blindly, bumping into people!' He burst out saying as he plopped down beside Sanyukta, who hugged him affectionately.

'What happened?' she asked.
While Parth stiffened beside her, hearing Vidushi's name.  I like this. Him freezing, reacting. 

Lately, she hadn't been her self, ever since she had been forced to come face to face with her dark past. I like him being observant too

He didn't want to pester her into telling him, what was bothering her, but he wished she'd share. 

Because seeing her bothered and depressed made his insides lurch uncomfortably every time. I like this too. He should feel that way.

'Arre! That Vidushi, she's so stupid, she banged into me in the hallway and her bottle, which also she can't shut properly fell on my sheets and they got soaked'

By now Parth was boiling with rage. He hadn't even realised, when he had stood up and burst out saying,

'Don't call her stupid! You have no idea what's she going through, she must have been stressed, that doesn't give you the rights to vent out your frustration on her' he said clenching his teeth, as he grabbed his bag and stomped out of the room fuming. I simply adore this. Him defending her, giving her state of mind consideration. 

Everyone just looked on shocked at such a reaction from Parth, that too in defence of Vidushi.

When he left the room, he had this sudden desire to find out what was up with her. 

He swung around some random juniors in the hallway, to ask if they had seen Vidushi anywhere.

But none of them had.

When he was almost on the brink of breaking something out of frustration, he saw Jiggy walking towards him engrossed in some book.

Parth tried one last time.

'Jiggy, have you seen Vidushi anywhere?'

Jiggy looked up from the book he was studying.

'Arre Parth Bhai, Vidushi? Arre yaa!  I saw her going towards the terrace, but why?'

Terrace.?

Why was she going to the terrace now?

The sudden flash outside in the sky made him glance out of the window. The sky was unusually cloudy. It would definitely rain.

Suddenly he realised, as he made a dash for the staircase, leading to the terrace.

Shit. Shit! No! No! Vidushi, please don't do anything rash. Call me sadistic, but I like him panicking. Good. He should.

He didn't know what gave him this frightening thought, but he suddenly felt like he'd lose her forever, which made him run like a maniac, getting him stares from everyone around, including Jiggy's screams of 'what happened?'

The skies above him rumbled, as Parth Kashyap dashed up the last flight of steps and threw open the door of the terrace.

His eyes fell on the tiny silhouette outlined against the dark sky, it had started raining and she was completely drenched.

That's when he realised she was standing on the parapet. His heart leapt into his mouth. I have a grin on my face now. He is scared out of his wits. GOOD!πŸ˜ƒ

No!

He rushed forward as he grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

Vidushi realised that she had been pulled down.

She whipped around to see who the intruder was.

Her watery eyes met his dark, scared ones. Again, simple but effective imagery. How do you do this?

'Let me go!' She struggled.

'Vidushi! Are you out of your mind? What were you going to do?' Parth cried out his eyes frantic.

'Die! I was going to die! I don't want to live anymore, let me be' she said crying as she screamt the words.

'Why?' Was a hoarse whisper that came out of his mouth.

She laughed and sobbed, like that was the most hillarious question he could have asked her.

'Why? Parth I don't have a reason to live anymore, I mean just look at me! Just look at me for f**k's sake' she cried her, lips trembling as she spoke.

The rain pelting harder against their cold bodies.

'That's not true! You're not thinking clearly!' Parth said finding his voice again.

He had never seen her so vulnerable, not even when her mms was leaked, she had cried, true but it was a different girl altogether that stood in front of him now, so frail, so weak...

'Why should I live? No one loves me! No one cares for me! No one needs me! Besides I'm a failure, I failed everyone my parents, my in-laws, Varun... You' she said the last word crying more heavily than ever.

His heart lurched again.

'That's not true' he tried again.

'Let me go, I want to end this ordeal forever, I'll be gone and it won't matter to anyone, you go from here, I don't want you to get muddled in all this suicide business, especially not in mine's' she said struggling.

She was behaving like a maniac. She was out of control. 

'Vidushi! We'll talk and sort things out! Get a grip over yourself!' Parth screamt shaking her by the shoulders.

He was furious with himself for not being able to help, for not being able to make her feel alright.
This sucked! He sucked!

'No! It's too late now! It's too late to get a grip! Let me go! Why do you care!' She said crying harder now.

'Because I can't see you like this! When you're in pain, I feel the pain too! I can't let you go because if I do, I'll lose my sanity, I'll lose me!' Parth burst out, all the pent up emotions, frustrations and helplessness bubbling out.

'And I cannot afford that' he whispered hoarsely, as his lips crashed onto hers. He pulled her closer, the urgency evident in his kiss, the need put out there blatantly.

Her eyes shut automatically, as she responded to the desperation, urgency, frustration and need. 

The kiss was raw, primal and nothing less than oxygen to both of them then. They were like two troubled waves, meeting at a distant shore. 

She clung onto his wet shirt as his lips travelled, lower, kissing her neck, earning a moan from her.

'I..need...you' he said between the kisses and the gasp.

She had to tell him, it was now or never.

'I can't live without you' she whispered fresh tears, rolling down her eyes.

Parth brought his face back up, cupping her face into his hands, as his eyes bore into hers.

And at that moment he knew, nothing mattered, except her. He knew that, this was meant to be. It hit like a flash of lightning, she mattered to him, probably more than his own life.
Or worse, She, was his Lifeline.

'I love you' he said those words unabashedly.

She thought she had misheard him amidst the pouring rain and the raging thunder, but when his eyes didn't waver, she knew he had said it.

'I love you' she said and hugged him. Parth sighed as he engulfed her completely into his arms, burrowing his face into the crook of her neck.

And in that moment he found solace, he was contented, he found hope. He found her. Whatever the matter maybe, she wasn't going to be alone in it, he was going to be with her. They'd go through it together.

'Thank you' he said slowly as they hugged. 

'No, thank you...you saved me...you saved us...you...are my guardian angel, and I'll always be grateful for that' she said back.

When they finally let go, he rubbed her nose agaisnt his and said,

'I love you, for who you are, and no matter what, I am never letting you go' he said.

She bit her lips, tears sliding down the corner of her eyes, as she nodded in acknowledgement.

'Thank you,' she whispered again, as he pulled her into another kiss.

United as one, stood those two broken souls, oblivious to the harsh ways of nature, oblivious to the ways of life, all that mattered to them was the love that was their own. At this point, I have no words. Words fail to describe this piece of awesomeness. I cannot thank you enough for writing this.  Please do keep writing!

"There is the heat of Love, the pulsing rush of Longing, the lover's whisper, irresistible"magic to make the sanest man go mad."

A/N:

Tada! Finally I did this take on Vidarth! They have so much hidden passion in them they'd be a super sizzling couple if they get together! I love the fact that they have so much potential in them to feel for each other in their own way! 😳😳 

Okay now bout the OS...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
How was this?!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Tell me if you like it or not in the comments box below πŸ˜‰

Hit the like button if you enjoyed reading this. And pm if you want updates from me in future. You can also buddy me so it gets easier for me to let you know, if I have stuff for you all in future😊😊

sweety4444 thumbnail
awesome os
it is one of my favourite os of vidarth

SUV_Ashton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Hey, another Vidarthian..Hello, this was fab!! I liked the way you started this OS. Vidushi broken " floating like a piece of leaf" so beautiful! 
My heart broke on reading her need for affection , like Sanyukta gets from her Mom , she doesnt have a single friend in the college. How that must feel !! Undergrad is the time u make friends for life, i mean no one, no one can survive college with friends, yet we have Vidu smiling most of the time even though pl hate her!! 
And the way Parth defends her, loved that as well.
N the ending, just awesome!! 
KEep it up Girl!! Keep writing.😊

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š For reading this and liking i as much as you do πŸ˜›
SUV_Ashton thumbnail

Originally posted by: skm27395

Hey dear wanted to thank you for pm n wanted to say normally I am achatter box and Ihardly ever cry but your os made my eyes wet and you left me speechless... what more can I add other then pls update soon and pls pm me if possible n I loved it so very muchπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Well then in myself that's quite an achievement, if i managed to make you cryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But thank you so much for reading it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š