Niraj SS - A NEW BEGINNING Part 10 and 11..on Pg 52! 27-1-15

Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Again lovely People. Actually I was getting bored so just thought of writing this TS. Do tell me if I should continue or just leave this crap here itself.

--------------

A NEW BEGINNING

Nisha fumbled through her cupboard..all the clothes, accessesories..were down on ground. It was her first day at Lakshya Academy and what a mess she was in.

"why always me Bhagwan ji..give a little trouble to others also", she spoke frustratingly.

Sukku was passing by her room when he heard her whining. He entered to get a sight of it.

"Kya hua Nisha..subah subah kisse ashirwad (blessing) de rahi hai.", he joked

"Just shut up Sukku, am in hell of a mood today.",Nisha grumbled again

"Did anyone PROPOSE you?", Sukku got wide eyed

"Get Out of my Room.", She fumed,"am not getting my bloody appointment letter and here you are eating up my brain."

Kirti who had just got up from her slumber, was startled to hear such noises. She came running to Nisha's room.

"OMG nishu, gala (throat) kyun far rahi hai." questioned Kirti

"Kirti yaar am not getting my appointment letter and just half an hour is left for me to reach Lakshya academy. What am i to do? And look at this fM Radio..(sukku ofcourse),nonstop bakwaas kiye ja rha hai.

"How blah Nishu, for that tiny piece of letter you disturbed my beauty sleep." said an irked Kirti.," Btw that letter is with Lakshmi chachi, i had seen it in her hand."

Sukku : wow 'laksh'ya academy 'laksh'mi chachi..what a 'laksh'!

Both the girls : Sukku..PLEASE GIVE UP ON CRACKING JOKES.

Nisha went to her mom, who was all busy preparing breakfast.

"Hey Bhagwaan, kya karu Ramesh banau ya naaste ko dukaan bheju."

Nisha smiled at her mom's antics, she was indeed the best mom in the world. A lady with all the qualities to be a mother, wife and now friend.

Nisha hugged her from back,"Lakshmi Relax-Me!"

"haye haye Nisha, you didn't go to academy till now you are getting late baccha", lakshmi whined

"How will i go mom without appointment letter?", nisha made a puppy face.

Hearing this, Lakshmi immediately took her to room and handed her the letter. Nisha was about to leave when Lakshmi said,"Nisha, this is new beginning beta. Let go of the past and its sorrow. Just embrace happiness and create your tommorrow.", her eyes were filled by now. Nisha gave a nod and final tight hug to her mom and left.

It was a new beginning..and Nisha was determined on making it big.

To be continued..in next part there will be Niraj or Visha (whatever u guys call it)scenes. Leave back your reviews please!

With love,

Lucky!!!

~~~

INDEX

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 11Edited by Lucky.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pamper1

Hello Again lovely People. Actually I was getting bored so just thought of writing this TS. Do tell me if I should continue or just leave this crap here itself.

A NEW BEGINNING

Nisha fumbled through her cupboard..all the clothes, accessesories..were down on ground. It was her first day at Lakshya Academy and what a mess she was in.

"why always me Bhagwan ji..give a little trouble to others also", she spoke frustratingly.

Sukku was passing by her room when he heard her whining. He entered to get a sight of it.

"Kya hua Nisha..subah subah kisse ashirwad (blessing) de rahi hai.", he joked

"Just shut up Sukku, am in hell of a mood today.",Nisha grumbled again

"Did anyone PROPOSE you?", Sukku got wide eyed

"Get Out of my Room.", She fumed,"am not getting my bloody appointment letter and here you are eating up my brain."

Kirti who had just got up from her slumber, was startled to hear such noises. She came running to Nisha's room.

"OMG nishu, gala (throat) kyun far rahi hai." questioned Kirti

"Kirti yaar am not getting my appointment letter and just half an hour is left for me to reach Lakshya academy. What am i to do? And look at this fM Radio..(sukku ofcourse),nonstop bakwaas kiye ja rha hai.

"How blah Nishu, for that tiny piece of letter you disturbed my beauty sleep." said an irked Kirti.," Btw that letter is with Lakshmi chachi, i had seen it in her hand."

Sukku : wow 'laksh'ya academy 'laksh'mi chachi..what a 'laksh'!

Both the girls : Sukku..PLEASE GIVE UP ON CRACKING JOKES.

Nisha went to her mom, who was all busy preparing breakfast.

"Hey Bhagwaan, kya karu Ramesh banau ya naaste ko dukaan bheju."

Nisha smiled at her mom's antics, she was indeed the best mom in the world. A lady with all the qualities to be a mother, wife and now friend.

Nisha hugged her from back,"Lakshmi Relax-Me!"

"haye haye Nisha, you didn't go to academy till now you are getting late baccha", lakshmi whined

"How will i go mom without appointment letter?", nisha made a puppy face.

Hearing this, Lakshmi immediately took her to room and handed her the letter. Nisha was about to leave when Lakshmi said,"Nisha, this is new beginning beta. Let go of the past and its sorrow. Just embrace happiness and create your tommorrow.", her eyes were filled by now. Nisha gave a nod and final tight hug to her mom and left.

It was a new beginning..and Nisha was determined on making it big.

To be continued..in next part there will be Niraj or Visha (whatever u guys call it)scenes. Leave back your reviews please!

With love,

Lucky!!!

do cont.
it was gud
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pls continue 
it was gud
naujoker thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice! Please continue soon
anuramesh26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi that was a  wonderful start! HI 5 for that!! Suku and his lines πŸ˜†

Nice going pls continue. and send PM if possible. Small suggestion, just avoid underlining your sentences. in a post when you underline something means your "stressing a point". changing fonts and colors is fine for formatting. good start and would love to read moreπŸ‘πŸΌ 
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anuramesh26

hi that was a wonderful start! HI 5 for that!!Thanks. And a HI 5 back to you.😊Suku and his lines πŸ˜†

Nice going pls continue. and send PM if possible. I will scrap you instead..is that Ok? Small suggestion, just avoid underlining your sentences. in a post when you underline something means your"stressing apoint". changing fonts and colors is fine for formatting.Sure. I will keep that in point. good start and would love to read moreπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks again for the comment.😊
serat thumbnail
Awesome
Loved it
Waiting for ViSha or NiRaj scenes
Plzzz updateee
Seriously superb
I m happy that someone right on them
Kartikan91 thumbnail
superb start...please continue this story...
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start yaar ...
do continue fast and if u can send pm plz...and i luv sukku
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
amazing. 
cont soon.😊