//.KDMHMD Creations Gallery #18.\\

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Deshians! Congrats on the 18th Creations Gallery!!

Link to previous galleries:

Please read the RULES below before posting anything here.

1. PLAGIARISM. Plagiarism is cutting out parts from other sig makers signature, taking the credit of someone else's work. In short Plagiarism is taking the work of another person and claiming that it is yours. No Warning PMs will be sent, but definitely you will be given a chance to defend yourself. If you are found guilty then Warning will be raised.

We have had members plagiarizing creations in our previous gallery and a warning was also given. I hope we wont see it again in this gallery and onwards.

2. NO QUOTING UPDATES. This have been repeated many times already but we still see members quoting creations. Please stop quoting updates/creations especially long ones. It's takes a lot of time when the page loads. And the Dev Team cant always check each page to edit them. So please see to it you don't quote any updates. You can use the @ format.

3. MERGING/MORPHING - NOT ALLOWED. Taking the original photos and putting desired faces of your favourite actor/actress is wrong as you are messing  with the copyrights of the original photos. (Merging two different pics of actors is okay as long as you don't morph).

4. KDMHMD CREATIONS RELATED ONLY.Please post creations related only to KDMHMD and it's stars. Events and others are fine but siggies from other shows are NOT allowed.

NO POSTING OF REQUESTS.Criticism and comments are welcome but DO NOT place siggy requests in our gallery. We have the Avi & Siggy shop section for siggy requests.

POST YOUR OWN CREATIONS. Post creations that are made by you only and not other members. Finding creations from google or any other site is not allowed.

DO NOT STEAL & POST WITHOUT PERMISSION.This doesn't seem to be working. Many of our creations are being posted outside I-F (ApniCommunity, Indya Forum, Facebook, etc..) without asking permission from the maker and without giving credit. In fact the person posting in other forum is taking credit for our creations. This is a really sad thing. No matter how much we ask, it is still being posted. Asking permission and giving credit is not that hard, is it?

BE CREATIVE! HAVE YOUR OWN STYLE.Try not to copy other sig makers style. Be creative and have your own style. If you have been inspired by any member, then please do give proper credit.

We hope these things will be remembered not only for this gallery but from now onwards. Please keep this gallery clean and neat.

Thank you!
-KDMHMD Dev. Team-

Edited by khushix - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
YEYYY... Me First again...
Congratzz Deshians for the new CG...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณlike the previous one we are going to rock here...๐Ÿฅณ
thanks khushi di for opening the new one..and thanks for the banner too... love u ya...๐Ÿค—
will back with my stuffs soon...๐Ÿ˜Ž

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 Congratz to fans on  CG  # 18 ๐Ÿฅณ

Beautiful banner Khushix :)
Edited by AASUS - 9 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
Congrats on the new CG deshians!
๐Ÿค—

@Khushi: Thanks a lot for opening the new CG and I love your banner!!!!! JUST GORGEOUS!

back with some stuff ๐Ÿ˜†

AG

Heer

RisHeer (yes I loved them ๐Ÿ˜†) they were epic in Rajhasthan track!

for Heena (sorry for being late)

that's all for now๐Ÿ˜† jhoote are welcome๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by MariaArHiholic - 9 years ago
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaayyy ... congratulations on the new CG everyone ๐Ÿค—.. & thank u Khushi di for openning this new CG๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Edited by Mou_farah - 9 years ago
GiyaJuneja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratz deshians for the new cg.. ๐Ÿฅณ
sana.harshiti thumbnail
Congo congo to all deshinson  CG  # 18 ๐Ÿฅณ 

Beautiful banner Khushi di ๐Ÿค—
my first siggie for new CG๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
& here I am with my 1st post of this new CG ๐Ÿ˜›

JugniPH thumbnail
@sana.. its HAWTTTโ˜บ๏ธ
@mou.. Additi one is stylish yaar and 2nd one..rua diya mujhe๐Ÿ˜ญ
JugniPH thumbnail
First avis in new CG..made long back..but didnt shared.. all thanks to laziness ๐Ÿ˜›

Big one