||Happy Birthday Stunning Simone Singh||~Timeless Hasina~

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

PLEASE WAIT FOR THREAD TO LOAD AS IT IS IMAGE-HEAVY.

We gather here to celebrate birthday of a talent and beauty that is timeless in every sense of the word...

a woman of myriad talents...
a woman who's made impression even in most brief appearances...
a woman with grace, beauty, elegance, style, poise and talent which few can parallel...
a woman who knows her mind...
a woman who lives life to the fullest...
a woman who's a maverick yet...
...knows when to step back and knows when to go ahead and make a mark...
a woman who's a star that belongs to the world yet has a world of her own...
dazzling like the luminous star in night sky she is glowing up there yet she is distant...
a woman who viewers can never get enough of...
a woman who always did different roles...
who can make audience laugh, cry, love her, loathe her with her performance...
a woman who adds class to every role she performs...
a woman who's grown only more beautiful and more accomplished performer with time...
a woman who's truly timeless...
and makes an impression no matter what role she plays...

We come together to celebrate she turns...

Edited by atominis - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Actor, Model, Anchor, Emcee, Talk Show Host, Narrator, Beauty, Fashionista, Socialite, Style Icon, Columnist...Maverick...

Many facets, One Woman...Presenting to you The:

Simone Singh - the versatile actor who's made audience love her and loathe her in equal measure & who's managed to capture imagination of audience in any shade of roles she's portrayed be it the docile Heena or the steely Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi and managed to make mark in even brief roles such as Camilla in Kal Ho na Ho and Rukhsaar in K3G.

Simone Singh was born on 10 November 1974 in Jamshedpur , to Sikh-Bengali parents, (father) cricketer Daljit Singh and (mother) Krishna. She has a younger sister named Dipannita. She spent her growing years in Jamshedpur and Bangalore.  She is a trained Kathak dancer and can play the guitar. She used to sing and perform on stage in school and college and her talent was noticed even then. Simone described herself as an extremely outgoing child, naughty but lovable child and says she used to love reading books from a young age.

After completing her degree in English Literature, Simone worked at a TV production house in Delhi for two months and did some modeling assignments. She later came to Mumbai to meet a childhood friend and figure out her next move. For a lark she dropped her portfolio at a production company called Plus Channel and got selected for roles in A Mouthful of Sky (her  debut show, India's first English language fiction serial) and Sea Hawks.

From thereon there was no looking back for her as she went on to perform in some of the most popular and acclaimed shows of that time such as Swabhimaan (first Indian serial to complete 500 episodes), Jhoota Sach, Thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai, Chitrahar, Superhit Muqabla, Gaatha, Hello Friends etc.

However, the show that made Simone Singh a household name nationwide was Heena (1998) on Sony TV.  Simone played 18 year old Muslim girl who discovers after marriage that her husband is in love with an other woman. The show was about trials and tribulations in married life and was lauded for shedding light on concept of "Talaaq" in Islam. Heena was the highest rated show on Indian Television at that time and still holds place in Top 5 most watched shows of Indian Television in 2000s decade as per  TAM & IndianTelevision.com. The serial Heena and as heroine Simone Singh also gained popularity abroad as Heena was aired in different countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Middle East, Maldives, Malaysia, USA, UK etc.  It earned her several awards, honours and nominations and till date she is remembered as "The Heena Girl". Heena ran for 5 years on Sony TV, making it the longest running Muslim social drama on Indian Television. Simone Singh became the Face of Sony TV as Heena.

Besides TV shows, Simone was also a popular model in 1990s and 2000s, appearing in several commercials such as Lakme, Pantene,Nirma, Samsung, Santoor soap, Ultra Doux Shampoo  etc., music videos -  Asha Bhosle's "Parde mein rehne do" with Bikram Saluja and Jagjit Singh-Gulzar's "Shaam se aankh mein" with Jimmy Shergill.

In 2000, Simone got married to filmmaker Farhad Samar in a quiet ceremony at her parents' home town Chandigarh.

In 2001, Simone forayed into movies with Ek Rishta A Bond of Love where she played Priya, Amitabh Bachchan's daughter and Akshay Kumar' sister. The same year she did a cameo in Karan Johar's blockbuster Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham in which she played Rukhsaar, Kajol's neighbour and best friend. This was her most popular role in movies as she shared screenspace with stars like Kajol and SRK. 

In 2002, she appeared in Haan Maine Bhi Pyaar Kiya as Abhishek Bachchan's friend. Her other release that year - Sur earned her critical acclaim and she won Stardust Best Supporting Actress Award for her role.

In 2003 she did a cameo in Karan Johar's superhit Kal Ho Na Ho where she played Camilla, Saif Ali Khan's girlfriend who is a golddigger. This was another one of her popular appearances in movies. In an interview, Simone said, she did movies and roles like Camilla to break free from image of Heena.

The same year Simone Singh became the first Indian actor to present an award at International Emmy Awards in NYC. It was considered a landmark for an Indian television actor on a global platform.

Meanwhile she kept doing TV shows - Tum Pukar Lo, Aandhi, Kasshish on Zee TV and hosted non fiction shows like Kosmic Chat on Zoom TV, Blockbuster on Channel  9 Gold, The Lounge on CNBC-TV18.

In 2005, Simone served on the jury of the first International Emmy Awards held in India.

Her most appreciated and critcally acclaimed performance in movies came in 2006 film Being Cyrus, where she played a grey shade role of Tina Sethna. The English language film was directed by Homi Adajania and Simone shared screen with actors like Boman Irani, Saif Ali Khan, Dimple Kapadia, Naseeruddin Shah. Her co star Dimple Kapadia complimented her "for stealing the show".

In 2007 Simone hosted Mission Ustaad on 9X, a one of its kind musical reality show co-produced by the United Nations to raise awareness about Millennium Development Goals.

Simone's last role in fiction serial was in Viraasat on Star One as Anoushka Lamba (2007) where she was paired opposite Aman Verma. Her last cameo in movies was in Ram Gopal Varma's Rann (2010) as Priya Malik - Shankalya.

Simone Singh has been hailed among the most beautiful and stylish women in India by magazines like Elle, Verve, Vogue, Femina and websites like Rediff. Her contemporary Sangeeta Ghosh named her among most stylish women on Indian Television and producer Ekta Kapoor described her as "well spoken and stylish".

Simone Singh has featured in fiction and nonfiction shows across all major channels such as Doordarshan, DD Metro, Sony, Zee TV, Star Plus, Star One, Zoom, CNBC TV18, 9X, Channel  9 Gold etc. And featured in a couple of movies from 2000 to 2010.

Simone Singh also emerged as  a sought after emcee with events like Sansui Awards, Laadli Media Awards, Indian Telly Awards to her credit, along with several other events including product launches.

She is a socialite and fashion icon. She's a favourite across fashion blogs, still called the most stylish star on TV, and listed among hottest female Page 3 faces in India (recently by MensXP e-zine).

Simone was also one of the judges in the Bangalore round of ZEE India's Best Cinestars ki Khoj in 2004. She served on the jury of Vogue Beauty Awards in 2011, HT Mumbai's Most Stylish Awards (2012-2013), Kashish Mumbai International Queer Film Festival (2012-2013).

She is a contributor to magazines like Vogue, Hello! , Verve, Upper Crust, Elle, You and I etc., on lifestyle related topics.

She has also been a narrator and lent her voice to a documentary, Narmada: Power to People (2011).

Simone spent last few years hosting talk shows such as Leap of Faith (ET-Now, 2010), spending time at home and taking spiritual courses etc. She maintains she has never planned anything and was never  too ambitious.  "I am a dabbler, a dilettante. I never had the ambitious streak in me. I never wanted to be in news courtesy some quotes. Offers have always chased me, including film leads. I kept on refusing them for I never wanted to be an actress. Sounds cliched, but in my case it's really true." (quote in The Hindu, 2006)

She is said to have refused several offers on television after Heena since she did not want to get stuck in daily serial routine with no work life balance. She is choosy about roles and subjects of shows she takes up.  In her interviews, she maintains she is happy with the kind of work she has done.

HER NAME - "Simone" is French for "The Beautiful One"

BIRTHDAY- 10 November, 1974

SUNSIGN - Scorpio

HEIGHT - 5'1"

FATHER - Daljit Singh, former Ranji Trophy cricketer, qualified coach, BCCI Chief curator

MOTHER - Krishna, a Bengali

SIBLING - Dipannita, younger sister

SPOUSE - Farhad Samar, producer, filmmaker, author

SCHOOL - D.B.M.S. English School, Jamshedpur, Convent of Jesus and Mary, Delhi

HOMETOWN - Has roots in Chandigarh, grew up in Jamshedpur, Bangalore and Delhi and finally came to Mumbai

FAVOURITE ROLES  -  She enjoyed playing Rupal in Sea Hawks and Madhulika in A Mouthful of Sky.

FIRST SHOW - A Mouthful of Sky

FIRST JOB and SALARY - Was a third assistant director and also helped with the costumes for a show in Delhi. Got paid 3500 bucks.

MOST FAMOUS ROLE ON TV - Heena

MOST FAMOUS ONSCREEN PAIRING - With Anup Soni in Seahawks

MOST FAMOUS APPEARANCE IN FILMS - In Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001) and Kal Ho Na Ho (2003) as Rukhsaar and Camilla

MOST ACCLAIMED ROLE IN FILMS - As Tina Sethna in Being Cyrus (2006)

FAVOURITE ONSCREEN LOOK - Heena and Camilla in Kal Ho na Ho

ENDORSEMENTS  - Lakme, Garnier, Ultra Doux, Ponds, Nirma, Santoor, Pantene, Samsung, Punjab Jewellers, Everest Masala, Meena Bazaar etc.

FAVOURITE PASTIME/HOBBIES  - Spending time with family, being at home, travelling with husband, reading, cooking, baking, shopping, surfing the internet

FAVOURITE SMELL - Smell of wet earth after first rains

FAVOURITE FEATURE - Her favourite feature of hers is her nose.

FIRST CRUSH - Vinod Khanna (after she watched him in a movie)

FAVOURITE ACTOR - Russel Crowe, Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Kajol

FAVOURITE STYLE ICONS - Madonna & Audrey Hepburn

FAVOURITE VACATION SPOTS - Goa, New York and Europe

TALENTS - Simone sings well, is a trained Kathak dancer and can play the guitar. She also has a flair for design and is personally involved in styling her look for projects she works in.

FAVOURITE CUISINE  - Italian. Also loves Japanese, Thai and Chinese.

BEST ADVICE - We live in a world that is overly focused on appearance. And while it is a blessing to be beautiful, people might also be touched by your kindness; therefore enjoy your sparkling wit or be informed by your intellect. After all, physical beauty is only one part of a well-developed personality, and there are other qualities that can make us unique.

FAVOURITE QUOTE - Life is what happens to you when you're busy making plans.

atominis thumbnail

Simone Singh made a comeback to television as Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi in April 2014.

Sakshi Goenka is one of the main antagonists of the show, a steely, stylish, beautiful, divaesque, rich, powerful dominating woman whose only weakness are her children and she would go to any extent to save them; also a woman with a deprived childhood who will do anything to get away from her past and hold on to the status she has achieved now. A woman with many layers and mysteries about her. She is the arch rival of Durga in the show fighting to protect her son Shaurya at any cost.

As Sakshi Goenka, Simone has been getting rave reviews from all quarters for her looks, style, one liners and performance. The "Sakshi Goenka" dresses, hairstyle and jewellery have already become a hit among viewers in real life within few months since Ek Hasina Thi went on air.

Simone is getting a good response from the audience, family and friends. "I have been getting appreciative calls and messages from friends and colleagues. People I haven't seen for years have gotten in touch to say they have loved my performance. Audience feedback has also been positive for our show," she said, in an interview.

Her co-stars and producer of Ek Hasina Thi are all praises for her and call her the "fulcrum of the show" and a great co-star.

Seven months of the show going on air and Simone Singh has already been named #1 Villain on TV by Zoom Telly Talk, won the Indian Telly Award and the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress in a Negative Role for her role as Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi.

The same woman who earlier made people cry and sympathise with her in Heena a decade ago and won awards for it, now asserted her versatility again by winning accolades as grey shade Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi and making people love and hate her at the same time!

Available list of works- TV Shows

1990s*:

FICTION

A Mouthful of Sky (Madhulika, Doordarshan/DD Metro, 1994/1995)

Seahawks (Rupal, Doordarshan/DD Metro, 1994/1995)

Swabhimaan (Gayatri, Doordarshan, 1995)

Thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai (Chandni, Sony TV, 1997)

Gaatha (Star Plus, 1997)

Ajeeb Dastaan hai Yeh (Anita, 1997)

Jhootha Sach (Zee TV, 1997)

Heena (Heena, Sony TV, 1998)

Hello Friends (Zee TV, 1999)

NON FICTION SHOWS AS HOST in 1990s :

Chitrahar

Superhit Muqabla

(Both on Doordarshan/DD Metro, mid/late 90s)

*Complete information about work done by Simone in 1990s is not available online, hence the list might not be fully correct or exhaustive*

Late 90s-2000:

Rishtey/Love Stories (episodics) - Zee TV

Star Bestsellers - Star Plus

(Exact year of airing of episodes not confirmed)

2000s**

FICTION

CID (special appearance, as Heena, 2001)

Tum Pukar Lo (Zee TV, 2001)

Aandhi (Chandni, Zee TV, 2003)

Talaash (Sahara, 2003)

Kasshish (Pia, Zee TV, 2005)

Viraasat (Anoushka Lamba, Star One, 2007)

NON FICTION SHOWS AS HOST in 2000s:

Blockbuster (Channel 9 Gold, 2000/2001)

Sare Jahan Se Achcha (Zee TV, 2000)

Kosmic Chat (Zoom, 2004/2005)

The Lounge (CNBC-TV18, 2004)

Change Your Outlook (CNBC-TV18, 2006)

Mission Ustaad (9X, 2007)

Down the Memory lane: Filmfare Awards Flashback (Zoom, 2008/2009)

**List of works done by Simone Singh in 2000s might also not be fully complete as exact information of all work done by her on television in early 2000s is not available online

2010s

NON FICTION AS HOST

Leap of Faith (ET NOW, 2010)

Life & Times of a Star (Zing TV, 2011)

FICTION

Ek Hasina Thi (Sakshi Goenka, Star Plus, 2014)

***Simone has also hosted shows in English language on TV channels abroad in last few years. But exact list of shows is not available online.

MOVIES

2001 - Ek Rishta: A Bond of Love (Priya Kapoor)

2001 - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (Rukhsaar)

2002 - Sur: A Melody of Life (Divya)

2002 - Haan Maine Bhi Pyar Kiya Hai (Meghna)

2003 - Kal Ho Na Ho (Camilla)

2003 - Ssshhh

2005 - Being Cyrus (Tina Sethna)

2007 - Delhi Heights (Saima)

2008 - Bhram: An Illusion (Vinita D. Rawal)

2008 - Via Darjeeling (Preeti R. Sen)

2009 - 99 (Jahnavi)

2010 - Rann (Priya Malik-Shankalya)

2010 - Marigold (special appearance)

2010 - Gumshuda

Simone Singh has won several awards and nominations till date, some of them are:

2001 - Sony-Ponds Sampurna Nari Award - Heena

2002 - Stardust Awards - WINNER - Best Supporting Actress - Divya - Sur: A Melody of Life

2003 - Became the First Indian to present the International Emmy Awards at NYC

2005 - Member of jury for International Emmy Awards

2005 - Sony Aap Jaisa Koi Award - WINNER - Heena

2006 - Named among Top 10 Sexiest TV Soap Stars by Indiatimes

2007 - Named among 50 Most Beautiful Women In India by Femina

2007 - Voted among Top 10 Most Stylish Women in Mumbai by DNA

2009 - Named among India's 50 Most Beautiful Women by Femina

2010 - Named among India's Most Beautiful People by People Magazine India

2011 - HT Mumbai's Most Stylish Awards - WINNER (TV category)

2011 - Named among India's Most Stylish Women by Rediff

2013 - Named among Grand Dames of Style by Verve for featuring consecutively for 3 years on Verve's Best Dressed Hall of Fame List

2014 - Indian Telly Awards - WINNER - Best Actress in a Negative Role - Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi

2014 - Chosen as #1 Villainous Character on TV as Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi by Zoom Telly Talk

2014 - Indian Television Academy Awards - WINNER - Best Actress in a Negative Role - Sakshi Goenka in Ek Hasina Thi

Featured among 50 Most Stylish People in India by Elle Magazine consecutively for 5 years in early 2000s. 

Regularly featured amongst the Best Dressed and Most Beautiful List in several magazines like Verve, Femina, Vogue, People and Harpers Bazaar over the years till date.

atominis thumbnail

VM ON SIMONE SINGH AS SAKSHI GOENKA (MADE ON MY IDEA AND REQUEST BY LUBNA OF @LUBNACREATIONS)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bUDtMq4y9c[/YOUTUBE]

FAN CREATIONS -

FROM SMOKEY.SILENCE:

FROM TAANIROYAL:

FROM NIDHIROHAN:

FROM DABHLOVER (DEEPIKA):

FROM ORCHID:

FROM ATOMINIS:

FROM ARYADRAYCOBYRNE:

FROM RAINBOWCATXO:

FROM FEISTYQUEEN:

FROM SAVZ-STARLING:

atominis thumbnail

FROM ATOMINIS:

Happy Birthday dear Simone Singh!

On this auspicious day I wish you the very best of everything in life! May you have a wonderful day and a great future ahead!

I liked you since I first noticed you in Swabhimaan. You were amazingly beautiful then and you still are so! I admired your looks in Heena but my grandmother was a bigger fan of your show. I have lot of admiration for your candour, poise, grace, looks and the way you carry yourself. I must admit I thought you were miscast in Ek Hasina Thi, but you and your performance totally took me by surprise and won me over completely! You lend amazing class and nuance to the character of Sakshi Goenka and have terrific screen presence! I admire the fine nuances you bring to the character with subtle variations in your impeccable expressions! We cannot rave enough for your acting, beauty, elegance, voice, dialogue delivery...you just own every frame you're in!

I find it inspirational how you conduct life on your own terms and are equally a woman of the world yet have a world of your own! Though I miss a way to directly contact you as in on social networks, I must compliment you for letting your work speak for itself and avoid all frills. You are the first actor who I fangirled for to this extent!

You're turning 40 yet your looks are the envy of even 20 year olds! Hope you keep growing lovelier with age and wish you best of health.

Please do more work ma'am as your awesomeness always leaves us asking for more!

Wish you good luck, healthy, happy and a long life! Happy Birthday once again!

FROM JAPONICA:

Many happy returns of the day Simone. You are a fantastic actress and I wish you a year full of success in your career and happiness in your personal life.
Have a wonderful day with your friends and family. Happy Birthday!

FROM MS-MEGHASHARMA

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Simone! May God bless you with all the happiness and success in your professional as well as personal life! You have been an exceptional performer and really brought  Sakshi Goenka to life.
May you get more appreciation and praise in the coming days and keep rocking. Wish you all the best for your all the future projects and wish you make a comeback again soon.

Have a great day and enjoy to the fullest. You are an absolute delight to watch.

Many millions happiest returns of the day and a very Happy Birthday again!

FROM suki11

Happy Birthday to the uber talented, sophisticated and most entertaining vamp on TV today! Simone you have made watching EHT a true pleasure with your superb acting and will happily confess to having become a fan of yours!I wish you many happy returns of the day and hope your hubby spoils you rotten Sakshi Goenka style!

FROM Jkrocks

Dear Simone,

Wishing you a Happy Happy Birthday... Love you loads.. You are doing a great job as Sakshi Goenka. No one could have given that much justice to that role.. Wishing you all success in future and have a great year ahead..

Love,

Nancy

FROM Anu rulz

I would like to simply wish her a very Happy Bday and a very lovely life ahead..she is an awesome artist and I wish her the best in all her endeavors

FROM SEVERUS1

Happy Birthday to the prettiest lady on the telly. Queen of the withering gaze, who brought the mighty Sakshi Goenka alive on screen. We hang on to her every word with bated breath as she breathes life into sometimes innocuous lines. Her slow drawl, a barely perceptible grin can all brand the thickest of skins.

FROM SAYANEE.H.LECTER

Simone Singh you are one of the most magnificent TV personality I have ever seen. You define grace, elegance and class. Wish you a prosperous and Happy Birth Day. May you achieve more milestones in life. Stay Blessed. 
Sayanee

FROM BEINGBLUNT:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ELEGANT AND GRACEFUL SIMONE SINGH"
"WE LOVED YOU AS THE SOPHISTICATED VAMP IN EK HASEENA THI "
"GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD"

FROM FEISTYQUEEN:

"Happy B'day Simone"
An actor par excellence,  elegant and Classy Woman!
Television looked afresh when we saw you onscreen!
On this very special day, I wish you good luck and happiness!!!
And hope to see you back onscreen !!!
Lots of Love !!!
Stay happy, healthy and blessed!!!!

love!
Gayatri!

FROM RUTU83

Happy Birthday Simone Singh!

FROM ANI_GR

Dear Simone... wish you a very Happy Birthday... many happy returns of the day...May you be blessed with lots of happiness and wonderful health...

FROM CHITRA_RAO

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art. It seems such a great day to say that you're real MASTERPIECE with Matchless charisma, beauty and talent. Its been a pleasure to see you perform and see you wave your magic on screen. There could have been no better Saakkshi Goenka than Simone Singh!!!

A very very happy birthday to you!!!! May we be honored to see you more on the screen with more such arresting characters.  

FROM RAINBOWCATXO:

Happy birthday to the astonishing, incredible, Simone Singh. I wish you Simone, to have a fantastic birthday, on this day. May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled on this very special day. I hope this day will be very memorable for you, and hope for the other birthdays to occur, will be memorable too. You astounded, and impressed so many with your brilliant acting skills, Simone. I yearn, on this remarkable day, you receive wonderful gifts, and surprises! Happy birthday, to somebody very special and talented, Simone, wishing you a day which is as special as you are! 
From Rainbowcatxo

FROM ILOVEDRAMA:

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always!

FROM DIVYADOLLAR:

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! Hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less!

FROM BOOKWORM-ALS---

Many happy returns to one of the most elegant and talented actresses on TV today. You are the epitome of grace and beauty, especially as the ruthless and disabolical Sakshi Goenka. Hats off for playing one of the most complicated female characters ever on Indian Television. Wishing to see you scale greater heights of success, and of course to see you on screen, be it in movies or TV shows!

FROM PRETERNATURAL:

Happy Birthday, 

Simone Singh

One of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen Indian television

I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.My heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday.
May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.

With lots and lots of love
-Aabray.

FROM DOLLY-HEART:

Happy Birthday Simone Singh.

Hope your Day Sparkles with Joy

And Your Year Shines with the Promise of Good Things to come

FROM ARYADRAYCOBYRNE:

Happy Birthday and may your future endeavours be both fruitful and successful...

FROM ECRIVAIN:

Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the cosmos to make this year be your best ever. Enjoy this blissful day and wish u have a great one!!

FROM NATVILLE25:

Simone, you have absolutely conquered the Telly world. I, as an adoring fan of you would like to dedicate this personalized message and wish you on your 40th birthday many more happiness and success in your life.

Simone, a listener is what your folks named you.

How true it is, for u have been listening to your heart and fans alike;

Innocent, yet beautiful; reserved and shy, yet bold;

How many qualities can I attribute you to?

Every time you walk into a role, a warning goes out to people around you,

Wake up!! Buck up!! I am here!!!

Oh what a powerful actor you are,

Made us cry and sympathize with u as Heena;

Got a little smile on everyone as the charming Rukshar;

Made us go into fits of laughter as the money lusting Camila act;

Gave us an opportunity to be treated to your booming voice and accent;

In all the shows u sat as a host or a guest;

How lucky were we! How lucky were we!

Just when we thought u were ready to say good-bye,

Just when we were sulking about no more Simone on TV;

U barged in as a manipulative, shrewd and cunning Sakshi;

Sending down cold shivers through everyone,

What a sparklingly way to re-enter into TV and to the fans hearts;

You define any show and no doubt that you are the show stealer every time,

You are the light of every show you are in;

How lucky we are!! How lucky we are!!

Oh!! What an amazing actor you are,

Emoting through eyes has been like a child's play;

So effortlessly done and so neatly too;

Will we ever say no to you?

Nah!! We would be fools if he did,

Oh!! What a beautiful actor you are,

Pretty and charming, with no airs and fancies about;

Gracefulness seems to be a part of you or rather it learnt how to from u;

A perfect golden voice to complete you;

What a perfect gift you are to us,

Simone, you are truly a star

A star whose brightness brings smiles on everyone,

A star which guides and encourages all around,

A star whose mere presence can give assurance,

What a star to have!

We are lucky aren't' we?

Yes, Yes and Yes

FROM -ORCHID-:

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday!
&
Thanks u for giving us Sakshi Goyenka
😳

FROM SAVZ-STARLING:

atominis thumbnail

Birthday Thread conceived, conceptualised, compiled, organised and presented by - Atominis

Tags in entire thread by - Taaniroyal

Text in Introduction + Text on Simone Singh's life and career researched, compiled and written by - Atominis

Art in Intro Post by - Taaniroyal and Atominis

Glitter text, slideshow, collages, framed pics in Biography and Career section by - Atominis

Art/Creations in Biography and Career sections by - Taaniroyal & Nidhirohan

Fan gifts creations contributed by - Taaniroyal, Nidhirohan, .SmokeySilence., Orchid, dabhlover, Atominis, Rainbowcatxo, AryaDrayCoByrne, FeistyQueen, Videomix by Lubna (@LubnaCreations on Twitter, made on request by Atominis)

Birthday Wishes collected and compiled by - Atominis 

Special celebrity wishes collected by - Atominis (via Twitter)

Pic in Birthday Wishes section - Atominis

Pic in Credits section- .SmokeySilence.

Pic in Vote of Thanks section - Taaniroyal

Permission for creating this thread from - Aahaana (global moderator)

atominis thumbnail

Colleagues speak on how Simone Singh is like as a costar and how's the experience working with her:

Siddharth P Malhotra ( Producer,  Ek Hasina Thi) : 

@sidpmalhotra : "She is simply the best as an actor and human being."

Ayub Khan (actor, costar as Rajnath Goenka Ek Hasina Thi)

@ayubnasirkhan: "Always a pleasure working with Simone. Such great calibre, as an actor but I believe she's a greater human being"

Kishwer Merchant (actress, costar as Raima Maheshwari in Ek Hasina Thi):

@kishwerm: "it was wonderful..she's a beautiful person..superb actress with a lovely humour. .got to learn a lot from her "

Vicky Arora (actor, costar as Karan Basu in Ek Hasina Thi):

@vickyarora86: "She's extremely sweet!"

atominis thumbnail

This is the first birthday thread I ever made for a celebrity on India Forums!😊 Quite an exciting experience!

I hope the thread has come out well.😳

I thank Taaniroyal and Nidhirohan without whose tags and creations this thread would have been incomplete. Especially Taaniroyal for making banners and creations exactly as I had described. She truly made my ideas come to life with her amazing work! Thank you for being so prompt and cooperative! And so open to suggestions and ideas!👏
And Nidhirohan has been a complete surprise as she made so many more creations than expected! 😊
Thank you for your hardwork, creativity and cooperation girls! I have found new friends in you!🤗

Special thanks to .SmokeySilence. who has made creations for this thread and also the banner for Simone Singh Appreciation Thread in Ek Hasina Thi forums. Your work is awesome and you're the first one who ever responded to a request I had made! I'll always remember that!😊

Many thanks to each and every member who sent in their birthday messages and wishes for this thread and put up with my PMs to them!😆 You've written amazing heartfelt messages!👍🏼

Thank you Natville25 for writing such a beautiful birthday poem for Simone Singh! It was lovely and I hope Simone ma'am someday reads it. She'll like it for sure!👍🏼

Many many thanks to every member who sent their exquisite creations for fan gifts section! Every single one of them enriched and enlivened this thread!⭐️

Thank you Lubna of @Lubnacreations for making the special Videomix for Simone Singh's birthday exactly as I had suggested - her typical scenes as Sakshi Goenka and the song that suits the character she plays! Lubna is not a member here I guess still she made the VM for fan gifts section on my request, I thank her from bottom of my heart!😊

Thank you all members who posted and participated in this thread! It means a lot as you all appreciated Simone Singh and also appreciated the gifts put up by fans!👍🏼

Special thanks to my friends Nikki and Debashree who I have observed from past year on India Forums and seen their exemplary celebration threads! 😊You two have been my inspiration in trying to make this thread! I have learnt a lot observing your work!🤗

I am extremely thankful to celebrities who responded to me on Twitter and sent me their exclusive, heartfelt comments on Simone Singh! Thank you Siddharth Malhotra sir, Ayub Khan sir, Kishwer Merchant ma'am and Vicky Arora sir for responding so beautifully! Especially to Ayub Khan sir who also favorited the tweet in which we sent him link to this thread! You've no idea how much your gestures mean to us fans!😊

Thank you Aahaana for being the cooperative moderator and making this thread sticky so promptly. Thank you India Forums for providing this platform to come together with fans and reach out to stars!

Last but not the least, many thanks to Simone Singh for being so awesome and for responding through her husband's account on Twitter!

Mr Fahad Samar (Simone Singh's husband) tweeted - "Big thanks and much love from Simone to all her fans!"

Finally we got some response from Simone ma'am after ages and this means a lot to us! THANK YOU!!!

Once again my gratitude and respect to everyone who made this thread and celebration possible! ❤️ - Atominis

atominis thumbnail

Finally the thread is ready and up! 

Thanks to everyone who made it possible.😊

Here's wishing a very very Happy Birthday to Simone Singh who is one of the most talented, beautiful, stylish, elegant, poised actresses ever!🥳

A complete package of looks, voice, grace, talent, smarts, in every sense the most complete female performer I witnessed on television!👏

Who can believe she turned 40? How youthful and amazing she looks! Timeless beauty!

The only actress who can steal thunder right from under co stars' noses irrespective of role she plays! She was graceful as tormented Heena and graceful again as villainous Sakshi Goenka! Truly the real hasina of the show. ⭐️

Such a fan club she has online and in real life! I wish she knew of the love fans shower over her. It is great if she knows. I wish I could directly send this thread to her. I wish she somehow finds this as she surfs the web.

Above all I wish her a happy, healthy and long life and hope she keeps working! I will really miss watching her onscreen when EHT goes off air. She's made the show an addiction and got me glued to TV after a long time.

Just wish she does not take more long breaks and keeps in touch with fans and viewers some way.

Extremely happy to see her win accolades for her work and wish she wins more.

Once again Happy Birthday to our reclusive and exclusive star Simone!❤️

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heart felt wishes on your birthday simone. I wish all your dreams comes true...
Wish you happy birthday