Shadow Land ~ A Drabble Series Chap 2 ~ 2 19 Nov 2014

Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 1

Raven clutch his gun more tightly pointing towards her. He was standing in front of that person whom he loved the most. It's so amazing na? The people we hate the most we often fall for them and here he was standing in front of his one of the biggest enemy. Not only his but also the worlds. But still at the end she was his love also.

She smirked seeing Raven's condition. Raven was always know for his duty and the discipline he carried off with him always or may be when he is on duty, off duty he is really another person but no one know that side its only know to her.

"Ahh ACP-ACP difficult right?" She said with a mock laugh.

"No! Not at all you are a terror to my country and such terror don't have any place in my country and not" He paused for a second and took a deep breath and continued, "and not in my heart."

"Really ACP? Come on don't lie not at least to me; I had already warned you that don't get involved in me it will hurt you only but you only ignored it. Not my fault ACP" She said with her smirk and pointed the gun towards Rey.

Both of them keep on looking at each other's eyes. Their eyes had always spooked volumes to each other. Raven knew that she truly loved him, that's why he could sense the fear of killing love once in her eyes. Raven remembers the first time they had met.

Flashback

Raven is the most popular Cop of Rome. He was known for his duty and his way of work he use to do. He was the best cop of Rome. He was currently on the case of drugs which was going to be smuggled to Las Vegas. But as we say the best is given the worst. This case was also worst one.

Raven had to find the girl whose face, identity, name nothing was known to them. The only thing they knew was she was the biggest smuggler of drugs and another thing was that she was known as Queen K. No one means absolutely no one had ever seen her not even the people who had deal with her or had once worked with her. If anyone had seen her they are found died. There was no clue about her.

Raven from his informers had got the news of drug dealing which was going to take place in Rock Pub, and somewhere Raven had a feeling that Queen K would be visiting over there. So he had made a plan and had disguised himself and other cops and was going entered the Pub.

As soon as Raven entered the Pub, all eyes were on him. All girls were gawking at the hot mess who had just entered and boys were having a feeling of jealous. His perfect physic and his deviously handsome looks were making the temperature of Pub hotter than hell.

But Raven ignored all the attention he was getting and straight away made his way to bar and order an Apple juice and sat over there. He was looking at dance floor for any clue of Queen K, when his eyes stopped on a girl. She was beautifully clad in a black cocktail dress with little smoking make up which was making her look hot and sexy. She was moving on dance floor sensuously but she was dancing alone. Well looking at her anyone could sense that she was very happy. She was swaying her body to the rhythm of the music. It was in perfect sync.

"Interesting girl" Raven mumble to himself absent mindedly while turning around sipping his drink. Raven shook his head saying "Raven focus" Raven what's wrong with you, you were checking out a girl. Focus ACP Raven you are on duty for heaven sake.

Reviews Please

Abhilasha

P.S. Scroll down for an important note

Edited by -reine- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cieli.Santi thumbnail

Index

Chapter 1 : Scroll Up 
Chapter 2 : Page no. 2
Cieli.Santi thumbnail

Note

Hello All! I m new to this forum so i thought to introduce myself first m Abhilasha, A fan of KriYaansh. 

So reason coming over here was i wanted to write something apart from my normal write ups so i came up with this idea. Hope you guys will love it

Well i have complete writing this story expect of the last two chappy so update will be quick and as its drabble the length will be this much only.

Update will be on all alternative day.

Being a fan of KriYaansh and i have many buddies who are KriYaansh fan i have also made a KriYaansh version of this story 

If you wanna read it above the link is mention. You can read that version too.

arsha_simran thumbnail
Rez
Unres!!!

I like the name already raven and!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bahut accha!!!
Raven ko imagine karna is mast!!!
Hawt and sexy hoga!!!
Haayeee and ab he will have to kill his love... Awww
Those emotions.. Uaaannn
But I would love to see a small love story between him and that girl!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
And it's nice to imagine these characters!!Edited by arsha_simran - 9 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant start๐Ÿ‘
continue soonish๐Ÿ˜ณ
arsha_simran thumbnail
Unres!!! ^_^
Finally!! [:p]
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great and good concept do co ntinue soon 
kreyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Cops and smugglers :)
eager 2 read more updt soon :)
Cieli.Santi thumbnail

Chapter 2

He turned around to face dance floor again but she was not there. He look here and there when suddenly someone spoke "Finding that interesting girl, I guess?" he turned around to see the source of voice and was shocked to see the same girl sitting just beside him and questioning him.

She laughed seeing his shocked face. Her sweet laugh brought him out of shock and he quickly said "Sorry" in embarrassment. "No issue you're not the first one to check me out" she said and winked at Raven. 

"Still sorry" Raven said with a sweet yet killing smile.

"Dance?"

"Huh? What?"

"I asked you out for dance" she said, "Usually boys ask me out but I think you are the lucky one" she said smirking.

Before Raven could protest he himself didn't knew that he was on dance floor and had already started dancing with the lady. Both where dancing and enjoying dancing with each other. When suddenly lights went out and after few minutes it came back.

The girl who was dancing with Raven was nowhere to be found, he looked here and there for any clue but Alas there was no clue of her. When he found something in his hand. It was a small cheat in which "Had a nice time dancing with you hottie" was written in it, he just smiled at it and put it in his back pocket.

A team member of Raven came running towards him. "Sir, the deal has been done" he informed and was ready to take the blast which was on the way towards them.

They all reached the office. "Sir when the lights went of the deal was done and we guess Queen K felt at that time." A junior of Raven informed, "And sir according to our source the person who came to deal with Queen K had given her chips in which there are all details" he continued.

"Did you check all the customer over there? And the pub properly?" Raven asked.

"Yes sir, we found nothing from them" was the reply which came.

"Sir there is a call for you on the office phone" A sub-ordinate of Raven informed, Raven just nod and pick up the call.

"ACP I was just in front of you and still you couldn't catch hold on me? Aww poor you ACP" Came a voice from other side.

"Queen K" Raven gritted his teeth.

"Wow you recognized me, well ACP m not surprised. Have read many things about you" Queen K said.

"Oh really so you must have read one more thing ACP Raven never fails in any mission" Raven said in anger.

"Itna ghussa? Not good for health ACP" Queen K replied, Raven just motioned his sub-ordinate to trace to call.

"You don't care about my health Queen K, just thing about yourself" Raven said with confidence.

"ACP you know what I love this confidence of yours" She said "Now coming to point I had not called you up for a chit chat session but for some work" She said again.

"Work?" Raven asked.

"Yeah! Well ACP I liked you and it will be fun to play with you so it's me Queen K informing you that M flying to Las Vegas after a month, so it's your time to book the tickets ACP" Queen K said.

"The game is on ACP and yeah one more important thing I know you are tracing my call but it not going to get trace you know technology is very advance now" She said with chuckle, Raven looked at his Sub-ordinate Luke the tech expert who was tracing the call and saw Luke nodding his head in negative way telling the call can't be trace.

"Queen K soon you will be in front of me" Raven said will gritting his teeth's

"Waiting for that day ACP" she said, "By the way ACP I forgot to inform you one more thing" Said continued

"What?" Raven said in pissed manner. This girl Queen K was getting on his nerves.

"You are hot and sexy cop" And the call got disconnected.  

The team was shocked. They knew that their boss was hot and also heart throb of millions of girls well they had example in their own office. But they never expected something like this to be heard from Queen K. And they knew that they were in a great danger. So they quietly went back to their respective work before their boss blast on them.

Raven was angry more on himself that he lost the chance to get hold on Queen K. But he was not getting how the deal was done, like though he was dancing with a girl but he was attentive enough about the things going in surrounding.

He remembered that girl and a faint smile appear on his face. But he controls himself and stopped smiling and called his one team member Luke.

"Luke book the tickets of Vegas for next month's first day, first flight" He ordered him.

"Yes sir" Luke replied and went off.

Soon the team member felt the office as they had nothing to do but just have to wait for the next month to track the Queen.

Reviews Please!

Hope you will love this one also as you liked last one

Thank You for likes and Reviews on last update it means a lot

Love,

Abhilasha