Awesome show!

SunflowerField thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys I have just started watching this show from day 1 and I'm liking it already! This is really good stuff and thank God no saas-bahu conspiracies! 😊
Talking of which, can anyone guess what the secret motive Mr Rumta is always talking about so mysteriously?
Lets guess: 😉
They are going to install a spy satellite on the summit?
There is a treasure burried in the mountain somewhere?
Can you guys help...  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 ya this is nice show.. very different..
cant say about Rungta 's plan...  but surely not what u said.. this isnot easy..  without I SRO permission.. ðŸ˜†
FromTheAshes thumbnail
A very very nice show it is.
I am not able to give any guess about thier secret.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am loving this show very much.. Bgm and beautiful scenes between each character... Yesterday's episode looks emotional between Anjali and her mom.. Same goes with AJ and Gaurav mom... Today's episode makes interesting more.. Loving Anjali and her mom who was protecting and helping her in getting into her goal.. Roongat seems to be mystery man and a gamer.. His cards are different to play or using Arjun as a pawn.. Today army scenes and soldier shots seems to be convincing.. Totally I'm slowly getting into this fabulous concept.. 
SunflowerField thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

I am loving this show very much.. Bgm and beautiful scenes between each character... Yesterday's episode looks emotional between Anjali and her mom.. Same goes with AJ and Gaurav mom... Today's episode makes interesting more.. Loving Anjali and her mom who was protecting and helping her in getting into her goal.. Roongat seems to be mystery man and a gamer.. His cards are different to play or using Arjun as a pawn.. Today army scenes and soldier shots seems to be convincing.. Totally I'm slowly getting into this fabulous concept.. 

Arjun seems to know what the plan is and he has been warned by his trainer that he had tea with yesterday. I didn't know he is a bit of womanizer! 😲
I think it going to be Aakash who is the pawn and he doesn't even know that.
As Anjali is now on her way to NIM, things will gather pace and hopefully some real action will start. Can't wait for Monday. 😊
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am loving this show. 
I m very interested to see how Anjali will get admission in NIM and then what will happen to her when she will get slip from the ladder on the mount. 
I am loving Akash character, he is going to climb Everest of his fears and guilt and he will get successful. And I think in the end Mr. Rahoungta mysterious plan will end in failure. 
I have found an awesome show after such a long time which is free of cheesy romance and saas Bahu saazishay. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SunflowerField

Arjun seems to know what the plan is and he has been warned by his trainer that he had tea with yesterday. I didn't know he is a bit of womanizer! 😲
I think it going to be Aakash who is the pawn and he doesn't even know that.
As Anjali is now on her way to NIM, things will gather pace and hopefully some real action will start. Can't wait for Monday. 😊

Yeah!!  Couldn't get Arjun's intentions too.. I felt he was completely grey but later watching him with his coach.. Definitely something behind his story.. Each character seems to be mysterious one.. Though Akash hidden nightmare was out.. Akash seems to be innocent, lovely person inside and outside.. I don't know how far Arjun might trouble him maybe equation between Akash and Arjun.. I'm too excited.. ðŸ˜›
SunflowerField thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Yeah!!  Couldn't get Arjun's intentions too.. I felt he was completely grey but later watching him with his coach.. Definitely something behind his story.. Each character seems to be mysterious one.. Though Akash hidden nightmare was out.. Akash seems to be innocent, lovely person inside and outside.. I don't know how far Arjun might trouble him maybe equation between Akash and Arjun.. I'm too excited.. ðŸ˜›

Or may be a love triangle between Anjali, Akash and Arjun! 😃
You never know what's in the store for us, or shall I say cold storage. 😆