Renee Dhyani interview before Bigg Boss entry

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Renee Dhyani was a popular contestant on Season 8 of MTV's cult show, Roadies where she gained prominence as one of the more loud contestants who had a strong opinion about everything. Extremely short-tempered, Renee was often quoted as saying that she liked herself that way.

However, upon coming to Bigg Boss, Renee has a completely different agenda - to change this image about herself! Renee hopes to showcase her true self which according to her is much different from what people have perceived her to be for all these years. However, it remains to be seen if her aggressive image will make her renewed efforts seem like a complete waste or if the contestants will give her a wholehearted chance to showcase her good side.

Said Renee on her entry, "I am extremely excited to be a part of Bigg Boss Season 8. I have been observing the contestants and their journey and hope to come across as a breath of fresh air for the viewers. I know about the image that viewers have of me and I am looking forward to showcasing my true personality and change all the preconceived notions. I am looking forward to making a lot of great memories and hope that the viewers will support me for this venture that I have undertaken!"

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-in-bigg-boss-8-to-change-my-image-says-wild-card-contestant-renee-dhyani-2032874

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angeala95 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chal na!! Satsang karne nhi bulaya hai isse!! If she tries to be ms.goody two shoes then please evict her then and there!! 😆
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chal re!
They've called u to be who u were on roadies, if not then goodbye in 2 weeks!
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, if she tries to be goody two shoes, then they wouldn't let him continue for long...
But in the video interview posted on Colours website, she has said that most people are wearing a mask and she would let that slip or something like that.

She also mentioned Ali Sonali incident indirectly and said if she was around at that time, it would have been a sensational issue as she believes in women rights...