Eagerly waiting for Dhruv to Confess

Arvi28 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seeing Manan's Sepration track i am eagerly waiting for Dhruv to confess his Love for Nandani.So that Nandani gets to know the real reason behind Manik's changed behaviour towards her .Then confrontation between Manik and Nandani. But i want Nandani to not forgive Manik so easily. And then Manik doing all efforts to Bring his Nandu back in his life... What say guyz??? Share your thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah realyyy waiting for dhruv's confession!!!
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope Dhruv to not confess, instead come closer to her as a consoling friend and help Nandini deal with the heart break 😛
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think, Once Nandini cools down and thinks with her heart instead of her head... She will realize that something was fishy in the entire 'revenge' scene.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Yes
N I desperately wants she said No
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just imagine...nandini coming to malhotra mansion following dhruvs confession to confront manik...there she see manik lying on his bed clutching on the star lamp given by her as if his life depend on it...how will it be??? If i were nandini i would have melted into a puddle then and there...all anger gone...vamooosss...just a random thought that came to my mind Edited by navi04vet - 9 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
it will not be easy for her to blv him as long as she does not realise it by herself or someone comes and tells her may be Dhruv
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navi04vet

Just imagine...nandini coming to malhotra mansion following dhruvs confession to confront manik...there she see manik lying on his bed clutching on the star lamp given by her as if his life depend on it...how will it be??? If i were nandini i would have melted into a puddle then and there...all anger gone...vamooosss...just a random thought that came to my mind

OMG! U spoke my stomach's wrd😆 Nxt moment dey would lie 2gether wid dat lamp🤣
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mi_cheeky_me...

OMG! U spoke my stomach's wrd😆 Nxt moment dey would lie 2gether wid dat lamp🤣

That lamp and bed are their weakness...poor bacheee
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navi04vet

That lamp and bed are their weakness...poor bacheee