Colors fiction head Prashant Bhatt quits the channel!

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Colors Fiction Head Prashant Bhatt who has been handling the fiction shows of the channel has finally set to bid a final farewell to Colors. In the past three years, Prashant has handled fiction shows like Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Rangrasiya, Beintehaa, Udann among the others.

Well, the news of his exit confirms the man himself. In one of the social networking sites, his status read, "One week into my vacation and its already slip my mind that today is TRP day (lol)... and this would be my last rating as Colors fiction head... so happy to note that Colors is 216 as v strong no 2. ! Today as I think of all the people I have worked/ interacted with in the last 3 years.. I can't help but think of all the character created as well.. Mohan+ Megha.. RK+Madhubala, Rudra+Paro.. Zain+Aliya and of course Chakor.. I lived this journey with them..."

Well, with Prashant Bhatt saying good bye, TellyBuzz wishes all the good luck for all his future endeavors.

do commment their for our rishbala n no bashing guys.mb was his concept but raj uncle ruined😡
Edited by biwi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing ...
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for SharingEdited by zoya789 - 9 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS :D
Obviously I will post a nice comment on the article :D hahah
k.atrina75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay.. so colors would go down the drains now that the fiction head has also resigned...
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont really care... Was only watchin colors for MB n with MB ending it was R.I.P colors channel... Colors will face its downfall soon wit BB ending soon:-))
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

MB has ended...now no difference whether he is in Colors or not..🥱

Bharathi_R thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agar ek saal pehle chod diya hota tho shayad hum aaj bhi MB ko dek sakte the...