HHN - WU Nov 5, 2014- Pag Phera

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode starts with Sag sadly asking Bunty if you love me even a little then please bring Amma to my Baba's house. Bunty ays Sagarika do you trust me. Sag is looking down sadly with tears rolling down her eyes. Bunty says say something you are scaring me. Bunty wipes her tear and say I understand this is my test time, I will definitely convince Amma. I am just sad that you are going for pag phera being so sad, just smile for me. Sag says Bunty I love you but I also love my dad and can't see him hurt. Bunty says I understand.

Amma goes by, Bunty and Sag duck into corner almost hugging. They have a romantic eye lock with the song Hum Tere bin (Aashiqui 2). Sag leaves for her house. Bunty and Sag both sad. Bunty says what Bunty you brought sadness to Sagarika's beautiful face. Sag looks back and they have another eyelock. Then Sag leaves from there sadly and look at him from window. Bunty waves, she finally smiles and leave. Bunty says to himself that Sagarika I promise that I will pass this test.

Sag gets to her house. Pishima says you should eat as you look you lost weight. Sag says I eat there and pishima says tell me what you ate yesterday. Baba and Pubali says stop pishima let her be. Sag realizes Pishima made her fav dish and she is happy and says I missed you guys. Pishima says now u miss us after few moths you will forget. Sag says I will never forget you guys. They have cute moment.

Bunty is walking sadly, Pappu stops him and teases don't worry its only for one day she will be back. Bunty says I am not sad because of that, I am just sad because of the name change discussion. Pappu keep the documents in the bag and says don't worry everything will be alright.

Sag is in her room thinking about amma saying No. Pintu comes and asks what happened. Sags says I am sorry baba, he says for what. She said you invited everyone with so much love and Amma said no, I don't feel good. Baba says it's a small thing some vegetarians are like that its ok. Sag says if you are not showing doesn't mean you are not upset. Pintu says its new new marriage, you have to adjust so don't worry. Sag says even you don't worry baba I have told bunty that he has to bring Ammaji with him. Pintu says looks bunty is very nice, he loves you a lot and takes care of you. But you have to see also that in your love his relations with his family are not ruined.

Bunty is trying to convince Amma, swara joins in and says I have heard Sag's aunt makes really good food. Even Ratna tries to convince Amma saying they will feel bad. Amma says whats your problem, I didn't tell you not to go. I wont go and sacrifice my religion. I have not ever gond to any non-vegetarians house. If I go and don't eat anything they will feel bad and don't tell me again I am not going.

Bunty is in his room talking to a client. Madhav is pacing and brings water to bunty and tells him to be cool and close his eyes and Meditate and say "Om Sagarika ye nama" Bunty runs after him.  Bunty sees the note with Payal and looks at it.  Bunty thinks he was lost in work in the morning and sag kept waiting for him and couldn't even say bye properly. Madhav says what are you reading Bunty says Sag's letter. Madhav teases that you already miss her. Bunty says I am worried how will I take Amma. Madhav says stop worrying about Amma first call Sag. Bunty messages her "I miss you" Sag looks at it and smiles. Pub is roaming around her and talking about Sag's wedding how her in laws were clueless to Bengali tradition. Sag is lost in the message. Pubali keeps talking and Sag leaves the room messaging Bunty. Bunty on the other side messaging her and bumping into people (again tum hi ho song plays). BUnty again bumps into Madhav and Sag bumps into her dad, both Madhav and pintu had files in their hands and the papers are scattered all around them.

Pubali teases sag that stop messaging and tell me about your first night. Sag says nothing, she tells pubali that bunty is different so we should take time in our relationship, Pubali says and you agreed. Sag said yes, Pubali says you are so dumb, bunty is too nave he won't take first step, you will have to seduce him. Sag says no way pubali.

Bunty bumps into Pappu. Pappu teases you are a gone case in a day. Pappu says before you go crazier go and meet her. Amma says see today's boys can't even live a day without  their wives, they don't have any worry about the honor of the house.

Its night Bunty is looking at Payal and thinking about Sagarika's note. Bunty goes to Sag's house and goes into her room by window. He looks at sag and then her feet. He puts the payal in her feet. Sag wakes up and sees Bunty. She asks what are you doing so late and what were you doing to me feet. Then she sees the payal and blushes

Amma is finding Amma and she thinks he has gone to Sag.

Sag says to Bunty so you came to give me this payal. Bunty says its not just a payal it's a token of our love and my heart is in it. Sag says were husband wife it doesn't look nice.

Amma is finding bunty in his room, she thinks they are married still he is so anxious to meet her

Bunty tells Sag we are not husband wife, we are girlfriend boyfriend and we can do anything. Sag blushes.

Precap: Bunty trying to convince Amma, she says no, Bunty says then he will also not go. Amma says I told you not to go Sag's house then also you went. Where were you whole night?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for a detailed WU.🤗 Love it dear 👏⭐️
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for this beautiful and detailed Written update ! 👏
Now the story is very interesting and really it is a testing time to Bunty ! Let us see how he will tackle with this problem !!😊
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ajesha for the WU 
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha!! I really like yours WU's ⭐️
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for the WU😊