Newsbreak: Minissha Lamba to get EVICTED!!!

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Newsbreak: Minissha Lamba to get evicted from Bigg Boss 8

Call it format of this controversial realty show or its culture, but the harsh reality pertaining to Bigg Boss has once again come out in open and that is "Dormancy Is Suicide Here". And what made us think so is the report pertaining to this week's eviction which suggests that this week it's 'Milky White Babe' Minissha's turn to leave the house.

Although in order to keeps viewers' curiosity fixated to this week eviction, makers slightly modified the format of " Eviction Prakriya" and instead of calling out one name asked Puneet and Minissha to come out of the house. But what followed next was even more surprising where Bigg Boss made them retire in a secret room and see the the acts and reactions of other housemates which followed their "pseudo eviction".

Well probably this act of Bigg Boss was potent enough to tickle the speculation guts of the viewers, about the possible return of the two in house after a short stay in the secret room. But what beak of a Khabru birdie from Bigg Boss' arena is suggesting that it's Minissha who will be leaving eventually and there are bright possibilities of Puns' oops... we mean Puneet's return in the house, courtesy his recent sissy acts which in a fueled controversies in the house.

Undoubtedly Minissha entertained the masses and gave a lot of content to the show in the initial weeks, where she made several astonishing revelations. But as far as reason behind Minnisha's eviction is concerned then probably it was her slipping into that state of dormancy (because of the reasons best known to her) in the recent times which took its toll and fetched an exit ticket for her.

P.S .. Liked the way this Article was written πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missfitkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Glad she is out.But I wish Sonali evict hoti.Anyways next week surely it would be sonali or SushantπŸ˜•
ashdgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

pakka na? πŸ€”

pakka nahi huaa toh mummy kasam i will give her dakkka πŸ˜†

ashdgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noorkaur

Glad she is out.But I wish Sonali evict hoti.Anyways next week surely it would be sonali or SushantπŸ˜•

Well looking at this week's footages among Nominated Contestant Minissha's footage was the lowest so it was obvious she wud be evicted. Well for next week it has to be Sushant unless he creates some drama which will cement his place for another week.
ashdgr8 thumbnail
99.9% its true and 1% toh upar walle ke haath mein hai I mean BB ke πŸ˜† Edited by ashdgr8 - 9 years ago
ashdgr8 thumbnail

hakka pakka chaaka sonu-monu πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

Undoubtedly Minissha entertained the masses and gave a lot of content to the show in the initial weeks, where she made several astonishing revelations. But as far as reason behind Minnisha's eviction is concerned then probably it was her slipping into that state of dormancy (because of the reasons best known to her) in the recent times which took its toll and fetched an exit ticket for her.

Ermm okπŸ€”πŸ˜†
Bye bye Minisha! With this, one of my wish gets fulfilledπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashdgr8

hakka pakka chaaka sonu-monu πŸ˜†

Hakka pakka tak toh thik hain... But why chaaka?πŸ˜†
Ok, you dont have to answer thtπŸ˜†
ashdgr8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DangerouslySafe