Pyar Ka Dard Hai *Final Episode* 1st November 2014 Written Update

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Pyar Ka Dard Hai - Last Episode 1st November 2014 Written Update

Hello friendsπŸ˜ƒ
here we present to you the Final and Last Episode of our beloved show. The first half is done by *Dev.* while below you can find rest of the update by GloryBeckons below

In episode 663 of Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, aired on 1st November 2014,

Base Point Of The Last Episode : All Celebrates the joy of Pankhuri becoming a Mother very soon!

Short Update: The Deewan family surprises Pankhuri on learning that she is pregnant. Pankhuri informs the Deewan family that Aditya has left the house. The Deewan family assumes that Aditya is not ready to become a father. Aditya returns to the Deewan mansion, and apologises to Pankhuri. He celebrates his joy with the Deewan family. Mukesh Khanna, who portrayed the character of Purshottam Deewan, enlightens the audience about the importance of family. 

Detailed Update: The episode starts with Pankhuri and Aditya [PaYa] in the porch where Adi is upset with Pankhuri about not telling him early about they becoming parents. Adi leaves from there annoyed. Pankhuri goes behind him but he goes out driving rashly. Pankhuri is upset with what all happened but she decided to go inside and keep it as a secret. When she reaches inside, she gets surprised that all are actually welcoming her and she is so amazed by this. Payal and Sheela then takes her to make her sit and they perform all the rituals of God bharai/ Becoming a mother, they give her so many gifts and all one by one comes to bless her. Pankhuri is still tensed but showing as if she is fully happy.

Dhik tana dhik tana...starts. They all give her gifts and blesses her. Rubel asks how did you like the surprise. Payal asks where is Adi. Pankhudi says he will come. Sheela says she wants diamond set from Avantika. Anuj tells her to  give Nek to Pankhudi.

Sheela says yes, I will do my duty but take my right. Diwakar  says Ambika is very happy after knowing Pankhuri is pregnant. Rubel says when Harish and Avantika come back, we will celebrate again. Pankhudi says she wants to talk to Dadaji. He asks where did Adi go. She says she don't know, I should have not hidden this. Dadaji asks is he not ready for child. Sheela overhears this and is shocked. Shanky tells Nana ji that he is happy that he will play with the baby. Mama says yes. Diwakar says yes, I will see how you run after the baby. Sheela asks Pankhudi how can Adi go like this. Pankhudi says no, he is not taking my call. Sheela says I will ask Anuj to call Adi. Dada ji says guests should not know this.

Payal makes Pankhuri have sweet and says she should not do any work, and be happy. She asks why is she upset. Dadaji says nothing. Rubel says whats wrong with Adi. Sheela says he is not taking the call, shall we call Avantika, she can explain Adi. Anuj says I called her to give good news, but they are in the flight, but we should first get Adi, I will call him. Rubel and everyone try calling Adi and he did not take the call and  all are worried. Anuj says Adi should have come by now, its late. Sheela says Adi told in morning, he is not ready for child. Rubel says it does not means that he will leave the home.

Read below...for half update.

Second Half:
Adi comes back and says who said I m leaving home. Everyone smile. Adi says there should be celebration, I am fine. Pankhudi asks then why did you go like that. Adi says because you have hidden my happiness. She says I thought you won't be happy. He says I was just saying so and was teasing you. She says my family loves me. Sheela asks Adi to give good gift to Pankhudi. Adi teases Pankhudi saying she will become fat in few months. She runs to beat him. Adi gets a little girl with I AM SORRY board. She says so cute. Adi hugs Pankhuri  and the girl. The girl leaves. Rubel says Adi won't change ever.
Dada ji says yes,at first we are scared of responsibility and then we love it. Rubel asks Adi and Pankhudi to come for celebrations. Ayush says one minute, everyone speak so much, I heard new member is coming, so lets welcome. Adi says lets make a new start forgetting everything. They start singing Aaj se pehle aaj se zyada khushi aaj tak nai mili...

They all bid farewell to the viewers by thanking them for their love and greeting everyone. They all dance together and their happy moments are shown in FlashBacks. They all write their names on the red clothing wall with paintbrushes.

Nanaji gives a special appearance and talks about the relationship in the family, love and marriage. He says no one is more dear than family. He says call the people whom you miss and does not call being busy, or some other reasons, get united again. Relations are special, get habitual to family again, all problems will go on its own, stay united as a family, be happy. He waves bye. The show ends as on the note of Nanaji's happy face and everyone else in the background, standing united.

Thank You PKDH
Long Live PKDH
We Will Miss You All
We Will Cherish All Lovely Moments

Roj roj Milke bhi Milne ki aas rahe, ye dard hai meetha meetha pyaara pyaara...
ye haseen dard hi do dilon ka hai sahara...
Pyaar ka dard hai ... meetha meetha pyaara pyaara...

Dev's Thoughts: This was my first show where I updated from starting to end and hence, its attached to me very much. I will miss  Pyar Ka Dard Hai Very much! Teary eyed and emotional moment.

Hit LIKE For the Last Written Update. Thanks:).

-Dev & Vivek.

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thank you Dev for Pyar Ka Dard Hai final episode written update!
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š  thank you very much for the written update !! written so beautifully that i could visualise seeing the episode itself. thanks again. [ here in Pune, i could not see the last episode as Star channels have to be resubscribed and i was unaware πŸ˜² of this new rule ]   but thanks to you i got to read the update of this awesome serial !!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  😳  😳 Dev And Glory Beckons β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ Appreciate Your Dedication And Hard Work 😳  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   😳 Great  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Going 😳  πŸ˜ƒ Gone  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 9 years ago
aneena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. will miss PKDH
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
I am missing the show and all the actors of the show ever after a month of it coming to an end

wish to see the team in another show soon
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Missing PKDH...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And let me tell you I read this update everyday.😳.πŸ˜†.I am crazy for this show..πŸ˜”
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Missing PKDH...😭

And let me tell you I read this update everyday.😳.πŸ˜†.I am crazy for this show..πŸ˜”

Same here. 

Everyday? really?😳 hats off to you.πŸ˜†