MaNan Separation with a TWIST!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys,

I have already made a post in this forum but haven't introduce myself...I am shagun and I am basically madly n deeply in love with manan!😳😳

So, everyone is speculating some thing or other; like

1. Some are saying, It can be a sacrifice track

2. Some are assuming of an revenge track

3. Some are hoping to get something different, n manan sticking with each other, thus getting dhruv's heartbreak  ( which I feel will be good but I am positive that this love triangle will not resolve this quickly)

so,

what can they show, how can cvs be still keep everything going with indian format and still be unusual, so here's what I would love seeing...

See, I am sure there will be trouble in manan's paradise for some time to come...it can be due to sacrifice thing-y or due to Cabir's MU...but CV's here can definitely show manik's and nandini longing for each other...them getting attracted even when they are not together...care, love and affection in air even after all the hiccups... let there be a realization, that no matter how hard they try to ignore, to break each other up, still the love never goes and finally realizing, that thy can try however hard they want but the bond they share will never can be broken!

these things will be amazing to watch...tension in the air because of all the attraction, care-- that they have for each other, trust-- that is the foundation of what they share!

OK...still it will be the track of separation and sadness but frankly CV"s can handle it very well if they want to...

tell me what do you guys want...if the separation is inevitable?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even if its a sacr track I want it to happen bcoz of dhruv nt bcoz of cabir. Well i hv already posted my views on this topic bt I m adding this they cn show manik back out today and then tom I want nandu to solve cabir's prob and they becm friends and cabir will help nandu to get manik back on d track.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just hate the idea of Manik sacrificing Nandini for Druv...for one thing Kurbaani Eid is over and Nandini is no cow or sheep that Manik can sacrifice...these sort of tracks really make my blood boil where the girls opinion or feelings mean nothing.
but I agree with you it would be a treat to watch MaNan apart longing for each other but Manik should not turn in to the old monster Manik and start torturing Nandini so he indirectly push her towards Druv that I can't tolerate.
And i won't be able to digest if Cabir or Manik blame Nandini for exposing he's secret cuz they very well know that Harshad is doing everything he can to get to Cabirs secret and the way they are so careless it's not shocking that Harshad found out so blaming Nandini will be stupid.

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I donno wats in store for us ...bt am stille xpecting gr8..and shagun ..i knw u ...from ipkknd forum ...i was too thr still check around ...happy to c u here ...and one mrore thng this show is very very diffrnt from other shows running on air ..its just diffnt yet awesome beutiful and all...
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: apardh_ba

Even if its a sacr track I want it to happen bcoz of dhruv nt bcoz of cabir. Well i hv already posted my views on this topic bt I m adding this they cn show manik back out today and then tom I want nandu to solve cabir's prob and they becm friends and cabir will help nandu to get manik back on d track.

ya, i would also loe to see a strong girl in nandini who fights back for her love and her equation with cabir where they help each other and bring manan together!😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

I just hate the idea of Manik sacrificing Nandini for Druv...for one thing Kurbaani Eid is over and Nandini is no cow or sheep that Manik can sacrifice...these sort of tracks really make my blood boil where the girls opinion or feelings mean nothing.

but I agree with you it would be a treat to watch MaNan apart longing for each other but Manik should not turn in to the old monster Manik and start torturing Nandini so he indirectly push her towards Druv that I can't tolerate.
And i won't be able to digest if Cabir or Manik blame Nandini for exposing he's secret cuz they very well know that Harshad is doing everything he can to get to Cabirs secret and the way they are so careless it's not shocking that Harshad found out so blaming Nandini will be stupid.

frankly speaking, I also hate the whole sacrifice thing-y, but going with the fear in my heart of manan separation track, I came up with the idea of manan realization in a hard way...but ya, A BIG NO to monster manik being back or cabir's MU ( i just hope it doesn't happen)...lets see how cvs take it from here...fingers crossed😳
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't want separation..Angst track of longing,etc..Will be good tho too..
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan145

I donno wats in store for us ...bt am stille xpecting gr8..and shagun ..i knw u ...from ipkknd forum ...i was too thr still check around ...happy to c u here ...and one mrore thng this show is very very diffrnt from other shows running on air ..its just diffnt yet awesome beutiful and all...

hey there,

I remember you from IPK forum...it's good to see you around...ya I know that this is a very different and beautiful show...i guess, I am just preparing myself for the worst...hoping to be proven wrong and getting an unexpected turn...😳😳
shagun_sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Don't want separation..Angst track of longing,etc..Will be good tho too..

ya, i also don't want any separation track...but lets see...!😳
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think this show being zara hatke, will not be a sacrifice track.   Manik loves her and he will not let her go easy.  I think he will be possessive kind of guy.  No one will come between him and his Nandini.  If it's the sacrificed your love for your friend than it's the same old crap.  
Why can't once they show a  track where you put your love first?  Why does friendship has to come first?