Ye Tera Ghar Ye Mera Ghar ^___^ (SwaRon post)

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And i couldnt help but think of these lines seeing them both so happy exploring every part of their house ^__^ 😳
                               Ye Tera Ghar Ye Mera Ghar
                                     Kisi Ko Dekhna Ho Gar
                               Toh pehle Ake Maang le
                                    Meri Nazar Teri Nazar

His gleaming eyes showing her every part of the house he made for both of them and her excited and happy tears wala eyes following him silently just shwoed how much they both were happy in their chotu sa house.The lighting wala house made of love where imaginary couch,the way they woudl welcome their guest,and everything which one could think of having in a home was there ^__^.

The Kitchen where he said he will make the breakfast and make her feed with his own hands.and how he said lunch to hamara jyadatar bahar hi hoga par dinner hum sath mein banayenge .Main tumhe khilata rahunga aur tumhe dekhta rahinga 
The bedroom where he was shy and hesitated to say even that we cant do nethng in bedroom as girlfreind boyfreind 😆

The dance studio which tool all our beaths away coz it was a surprise element,one wich all of us wanted .Them to live their dream and passion together-their dance.Hoe he said ki hum yaha dance karenge .Jab hum jhgada karenge tab bhi hum dance karenge
And then the epic proposal.
Wish we could hold SwaRon With us forever thought they would always remain in our hearts forever.Wish we could actually see them get married and see how they spend their day to day.But All good things come to en end and so will this dreamy love story.But The way its shown today i couldnt help but thank Ameeta for it.Thank you maam :')

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agreed with your post! I am so happy today! So blessed to have VruShan as our SwaRon! 😊
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Ameeta Ma'am today. :D
Adorable post Shreya.. :D :D
the way Swayam showed Sharon 'their' house was simply adorable..
The dance studio was a surprise but felt really happy to see it. Coz dance is SwaRon's binding factor.
Bedroom mein shy Swayam 😆
uff..Beautiful. <3
sanjhbati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes a huge thanks to creatives n ameeta for writing this proposal beautifully. Dialogues were amazing And yess the DANCE STUDIO part was amazing and we have always wished for something like ths too. This surprise element really made it more unique n different but a SwaRonish touch.

Love SwaRon. SwaRon will remain close to my heart and Will cherish this love story forever.

Wish to see more feel good romantic scenes for SwaRon in these few days.

And a huge thanks to VruShan for being our SwaRon ^_^
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
d proposal ws so unique ...  i so loved it...
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😃😃a unique proposal for a unique couple