Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Last  part 

Maan   stop   when  he   feel   breathless  geet  ,   he  again   hug  her   and  mummer   u   making   me  crazy   geet   ab  ye  itne  sare   dine  kaise   khatam  hoge  muje   aur  kam   se   kam   he  pose   for  while  and   say   at  list   for   2 to  3  year  ...

Geet   look   with   shock   to  maan  and   maan  read  her  mind question  and   maan  cup   her   face  , his   finger    creasing    her   lips   which  give  Goosebumps    to   geet  she  try  hard  to  concentrate  on  maan   word  

Maan   kiss   her   forehead   and say  geet  u   r   small , don't   make   face  in  don't   call  kid  I  say  u  r  small   so   we  have  to    wait   geet   ,  u   r  healthy    geet  that's   why   u  facing  this   pregnancy   smoothly    but   I  don't   want  to  burden   u   with   another   2,3 year   for   pregnancy   and  all  ,  .Don't    ask  about   protection  ...i   don't   like  that   maan  say  with  little   shy (Chavi    datna  mat  All mens   r   dog)

Geet   when   we  united    first  time  I  want  u   without   any interference   ...all  skin to  skin  this   is  my   fantasy    geet 

And   most  imp  I   want  u  complete   your   study  geet  ku  ki  I  also  want  to   know   as  husband   of  Geet   khurana  .  in  shadi  Wadi    we  don't   forget   your   future   geet  ...more   than  me  u  better   know  what   is  importance   of  independent   to   a  girl  or   women   either married   or  unmarried  .  and   I  don't   u   strugel   in crrier  , married   life   and  baby   ,  in   our   society   husband   want   wife   to  his  bed  all   fresh  ...fhir   wo  kitani   hi  thaki  hui  ku   na  ho  ,  in law  want  baby  , with   career , like  all  girls   r   super  women  who  give  birth  to  child  as  well  as  success  in   careeer ,  come  on  yaar  take  brake  ...

Maan  stop   for  while  and  look to   geet   face   ,she  have   tear  in  eyes  and  smile   on   lips  ,   she deeply  touch   by  maan  word  his   each   and  every   word   taling  how  this  man   love  her , respect   her   care   her  ...she  feel   herself   chocked   with   emotions

She   called  in  soft   voice   why  u  love   me  so   much  MAAN 

Maan   get  surprised    with  her   Maan  only  maan  his   kid   call  him   Maan  , first   time  

Maan  pick  her  lips  and  say  call   me again   geet  ...with  that  name  geet  feel  her   cheek   turn  in red  color  she   nodded  in  no 

Maan  make   puppy   face   but...next  moment   geet   cried  in  painful   voice  MAAAN  and   next  moment   she   in  maan hug  maan  touch  her  back  he   found   some  sticky  he  try  to  look  its    red  color  maan  eyes  winded   in shock   and   he   cried    in horrer   devvv, geet  

Geet   geet    ...all  chatting   in   hall  get   shuttered     with   maan   cryful    voice   

And   all   run   to   terrace  and  froze   on  their  place   when  they   found   all   quite  maan  and   injured   geet   in  his  hug ,  they  still  in  standing   position    ,dev    who   come   first   in  reality   and    run   to   maaneet  ...calling   geet  geet    he   called   out   adi  ambulance   , meera    come   fast   ,  stop this   blood  , dam  it   meera  think  as   doc  not   sis   try   to  stop  this  blood   look  how   it oozing   out  from  her   meera  

Dev   ,   sasha   brought   first   aid   fast   ,dev   look   to   meera   but   she  is   in  shock   state  ,  dev   shake    her   with   force  ...Meera   maan   will  die   if  anything  happen   to   his   geet    please   look   to  geet  

That   work   on   meera  and   she   took cottan   from  sasha  and  push  on   geet  back   where   she  get  injury   to  stop  blood   flow   and  within  5   min   ambulance    come  their   and   all   took  geet   in  hospital  thou   nub  maan  don't   ready    to   send   her   away  adi  and   dev   somehow    control   maan  and  went  to  hospital  

All   now   sit   outside    of   operation theater    waiting    for    doc   they   oprating   geet  ...maan  mummering   only  geet  called   me   maan  not   maan  sir  ,   for  maan  time  stop   for there   only   he   stop  in  that  moment   only   all  try  to  brought  him  back  but  he   is   lost  in his  geet 

half     part   till   evening  

I   know   I  am  devil 😈 

evening   wala  part

He   sit   like   lifeless   or   soulless body   ...she call  me   maan  , dev   so  many   try  to  call   him   but   he   not  coming   out    from   his  shock  level   at  last   meera  ask   to  another   doc   to   give   him  a sleeping  dose   so  at  last  his  body  get   some    relax   ,sasha      pinky  try  hard   to  control   there   tear  and   dev  and   adi  busy   in  look    cctv  footage   of   out  house   so   they   get  who   went   out    from   outhouse  

Dev   get  that   one   person   going   out   from   house  till  now  police    also   come   in  hospital   dev  show    footage   to   them and  police  alert  all   station   and  give  that   scatch   and  to  their  good  luck  that  person  have  police  record   and  serch  went   on  one  name   and  when  dev,  adi   heard  That  name  both   feel  like  took  gun  and  shoot   that  person 

Dev-  so  that   bitch  play   her   game   again, but    this  time  she  going  to   face   verse  , that  she  should   face  this   Dev  ,  bro of   geet  handa  and  went   from   there   

Police   officer-  its  not  possible  sir  because  sameera  in  Jail 

Dev  -   smirk   on  officer  and  say  she   is   samerra   sir  and  we  know  her more  than   u  sir  but    we   need  help   in  this  please 

Officer   think   for  while   with  help   of  officer  dev  make  that  person  to   call   sam   and  say  her   that  mission  successful   other   side   sam  ask  in impation   realy   geet  handa    died   kya   and  that  person  say   yes  and  she  mummer  I   finish  u  msk  today   I  finish   u   ignore   me   ,  till 3  year   I  wait  for  your  love   but   u   like  this   kid   now  whole   life  u   crying  and  no  one  can   brought    your   geet  back 

Office    record  that  call  and  next  15  min   dev  along   with   adi   reach   to  jail  

Dev   called   sasha  also   there    ,  because   dev  know  when  she  come  in  front  of  him  he  can  not   control   himself  and  he  don't  want  to  sam  took  this   chance  that   dev  hit  her  

Sasha   waiting   for them  in  front   of  jail   door   she   is  confused   why  dev  called  her here 

Till  reach   to  sam   room   adi  and  dev   say   her  all  and  when  officer   open  sam   room  door  and  before   any one   getting   what  is  happening  sasha   hit   hard  to   sam  ,  that  punch   was  so  hard   blood   come  out   from   sam   lips   she  cried    in  pain  u   beat...but   her   words  died  in  her   mouth because   sasha  attact  sam  like   a    hurt  lioness   she  use  all  her  punch  on  sam  and   sam   fail  on ground   with  pain 

Sasha  pull  her  again   I  waiting   for  this  day  sam   from  so  many   year  u  play  with  my  buddy  life  emotions  ect   ect   and   now   u  touch   maan   love   how   dare   u   sam   how  dare  u 

In  that   injured   condition   also  she  laugh and   oh    geet   death   brought   u  here  na  sasha   wo  msk   kaisa  hai  miss  sasha 

Just  than   dev   phone   beep  its   massage    from  meera   maan   condition   turn  more   verse  ,  dev   stop   sasha  and they   run   to   hospital   dev  took  sam  recording   with  him  all  reach  in   maan   room   there    staff   maan   hand  and  leg  tied   with   bed  so he   can  not   move   ,   dev    verge   of   cry his    anger   reach   to  high   level   he   run  to   maan   and  start to  open  her  hand  ,leg  staff  want  to   stop  him   but   he  stop  when   he  saw   dev  so  much  angry    eyes   its   so   scary   

next   part

in  night 

Just  than   dev   phone   beep  its   massage    from  meera   maan   condition   turn  more   verse  ,  dev   stop   sasha  and they   run   to   hospital   dev  took  sam  recording   with  him  all  reach  in   maan   room   there    staff   maan   hand  and  leg  tied   with   bed  so he   can  not   move   ,   dev    verge   of   cry his    anger   reach   to  high   level   he   run  to   maan   and  start to  open  her  hand  ,leg  staff  want  to   stop  him   but   he  stop  when   he  saw   dev  so  much  angry    eyes   its   so   scary   

Meera   mummer   in  slow   voice  he  try   to  suicide   but    dev  angry   face   stop  her   to   say  anything   meera   make  all   staff  out   from  room   ,dev  mummer  I  want  to  be  alone  with  maan  for   sometime   adi    know  now   dev  is  not   oing   to  lesion  anyone   he  took   meera  and  sasha  out    from  room 

Dev  open  all  rope   from  maan  hand  and  leg  ...maan   open  his  eyes  and   saw  to   dev ...dev  get   shock   with   maan   emptee  eyes  like  he  is  not  get  , usko  pehachana  hi  nahi  ho  

Maan  mummer   she  called  me   Maan  ,  she  call me  maan ...i  am  so  happy   ,lakin   abhi   dekho  nahi  pass  aa rahi  hai  mere  kya    wo  bhi  muje   chod  ke   chali  jaayegi  like    dev ...wo  bhi   chala  gaya  tha  ,usne   bhi  bahoot  happiness   diya  tha  like  her  ,  wo  bhi  chala  gaya  aur   ye bhi ...tear  escape   from   maan   eyes 

Main  kya  karu  I   can not   feel  anything  for   sam ,main   drink  bhi   try  kiya  ...but  bas  baar  baar  bolta   raha  sam u  r  beautiful  and  all  but   kabhi  chu   nahi  paya   ,mera  dil  kabhi  mana  hi  nahi  usko   touch  karne  ko 

Dadi   ke  liye    I   accept   this   relation  and  try   100%  to   success   it   but  ...for   me  its  marriage  and   for  sam  its   play   a  dirty   game ...she  say   I   touch   her  when  I  drunken   me  also  my  mind  also  go  with  it  , than  she  say   she  is  prganat   ,I  m  so  happy  that   mera  ansh   aayega  mere  liye 

But  again  dirty  game , prgancy   fake  , miscarage   fake  ,  and  jo  mera   ansh   tha  wo  to   uske  pet  main  pal  raha  tha  ,jab ki  main  usko  pure    duniya  main  serch  kar   raha  tha  ku ...

Dev   bhi  chala  gaya   sath  main  kitani  sari   misunderstanding    lake   chala  gaya  ,  mera  aur  mere  kiddo  ka nazzaaz   rishta  meera  ko  toothe    dekha , prgancy  ke  time , anjali  ke   bimari   ke   time  ...koi  nahi   tha  mere  sath   kisko  bolta  apna  dard   dadi ma  ko jo  guilt  main  ji  rahi  thi    ki  she  spoil   my    life  , adi  se   jiski  zindgi  main  se  pinky  ke  chale  jane  ka   reason  meri    wife   thi  ya   fhir  meera  se  jo apna  sab  kuch  ko  gayi  2  month  ke  love  life  main ...ya  fhir   sahsa  ko  jo  busy  thi  hum  sb  tute   hui  friend  ko  sambalne  main  ...

Baad   main  wo   aayi  meri  life  main  ,muje  happiness   dene  zindgi   main  new  hope   dene  ,  and   wahi  hua  wo  aayi   sath  main   mere  babies ,   meri  friend  ko  bhi  wapas  layi   mere life  main  jo  muje  akela  chod  gaya  tha  ye  sab  face  karne  ke   liye  ...  Dev  bhi   chala  gaya   muje  chode  ke   muje  laga  I  got   new  life   but  forget   balck   shadow   whose   name  is   SAMEERA  bhool  gaya ...

She   called    me  maan   and blood  , blood   coming   from  her  soft   body  ...she   collapse    in  my  arm  ,in  this   hand   maan  show  his  hand   ...

Wo   aise   chale  gaye  Chode  ke   mera  haat Khali , 

main  to  bol  raha Dkho   khusyo  se   mera  agan Bhar  gaya  ,

muje  kya  pata tha  ke  mera   chaman  hi  bikhar  gaya

jo  tha  mere  pass  ret (sand) ke  jaise  phisal  gaya 

Tume  pata  hai   dekho   mere   haat  khali,  ma  papa  nahi , friends   nahi  , na  hi koi  sibling , na  wife  na  bache ...mar  bhi  nahi  sakta  ku   ke  dadi  ko  chod   nahi  sakta ,  wo   dev  bhi   cahla  gaya  aur   wo   bhi  chali  gayi    she  call   me   Maan ,maan  he  mummer  is   sad   tone 

Dev   closed  his  own mouth   with  palm  to  stop   his   cry , he   know   maan  suffer  allot  because  of  sam  dirty   game ,  because   of  his  foolishness ,  but  today  he   get  how   deeply  maan  get  hurt   with  all  this  

But    he   know  he  have   to   act   fast  he   can  not  lost  maan  like  this   no  big   no   he  closed   eyes  and  mummer   god  help  ager   aj  maan  kho  gaya  than   nobody   brought   him  back  in normal  ,same   time  his   hand  touch   his  mobile  and  within   second   he   start   that  conversation  of  sam and  shooter   and  look   to    maan 

He  pryaing   to   god  its   work  on   maan please  please   and  its  succeed   till  conversation   end   he   found  so  many   emotions    on   maan  face  , hate  , care  ,love   fear  ...maan   sit   on  bed  and  start  to  look  here  there   like  searching   something  

He  closed    his  eyes  and  recollect  allthere   moment   on   terass  and  last   geet  nub  body  in his   arm  ,he  called  out  geeet   dev  geet  , wo thik  hai  na , babies   kaise    hai   

And    dev   hug   with   force   cried   maaan    sorry  sorry  sorry   

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first    read   upper   part   than  this  I  give  in Night   also 😉

😛 

last    part  (A)

Dev   hug  him  like  small   baby  and  cried    maan  thank   god   u r   ok   dev   crying   in  maan  hug  like  small  baby  same  time   room  door   get  open   and   meera   , sahsa   enered   with   adi   they  also  hug   maan  they   share   grop  hug,they  all   lesion maan  dev    talk   or  maan  talk  , each crying   like  small  baby  , at  last   maan  took   long  breath  and  ,   now  any one  going  to  tale  us  how   is  geet ya  fhir   aise   hi    bacho   ke  jaise    rote   rahoge  , come   on  yaar  muje  usko  milna  hai  ,baies   kaise   hai   ...

Same  time   some   one  tap  on  maan   shoulder   and    maan  open  his  eyes   saw   to  that   person   it  is   air  hostess   who  is  saying   something  ...maan  look   around  oh   he  again   lost   in  past   ,he  was  in  plane   going  back  to  India   after   1  year   today  three   year  get   complete   that  incidence   when  his  get  shot  with  that   betch   he  don't   want  to  take   that  girl  name   

His   face    get  harden   with  past  memory   , plane   going   to  land  and  he  will  reach  his   destiny    within half  hour  ,noone   know  that   he  is  coming  back 

His  car   stop   in front   of  university   gate  he   rush   in  ...and  took   sit  of  last    row   so   no  one  look  to  him   there   he   hear   annoucment   next   act   by  our  topper   student   with  her   cuties  ,  u   need   any  introdauction   of   our   chif   guest   who   performing   this   act  

That   PLACE  fill   with   sound   of  honey sing 

Kisey kehte hain Hip-Hop Hip-Hop.. (x9)

Shuru kiya maine as a music director

Aaj mere yaar dost bade-bade actor

Waise Bollywood mein aati roz picturein

Par superhit picturon ka Yo Yo X-Factor

Ye main nahi kehta woh khud yehi maante

Koyle ki khaan mein heere ko pehchaante

Middle class boy aaj superstar hai

Chartered mein ghoome aur chaar badi car hai

Isey kehte hain Hip-Hop Hip-Hop

Isey kehte hain Hip-Hop Hip-Hop

Ise kehte hai Hip-Hop Hip-Hop bete

Issey kehte hain Hip-Hop Hip-HOP (x2)

All  going   crazy   with    his  song  and   act   , he  pose  for  while  and  say   common guys  joind  me  and  track   get  change into 

Chaar bottle Vodka

Kaam mera roz ka

Na mujhko koi roke

Na kisi ne roka.. (x2)

Two    cuties   around   2  and  half  year   dacing    with   a  girl   who  is  in tight  jeans   and  top   who is  feeting  her  so  perfectely    she  dacing   on  song   ...

Main rahoon saari raat in the bar

Daaru piyun lagaatar

Ek aadhi sab pee lete hain

Main to piyun botal chaar

Chaar bottle Vodka

Kaam mera roz ka

Na mujhko koi roke

Na kisi ne roka..

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight  s

All   shock   how   that   two   small  cute boyes   also   follwing   that   girl   step  so   easily  specialy  4  bottal   vodaka  

Char bottle Vodka

Kaam mera roz ka

Na mujhko koi roke

Na kisi ne roka.. (x2)

Saari raat daaru, subah nimbu-paani

Party karne waalon ki hai yehi kahaani

Pet bhar ke jitni bhi pee lo

Kisi ki bandi ko bhi hello

Hello baby how do you do?

Ek minute ko khad jaa tu

Pata ni mujhe yeh samajh ni aata

Mere saath kabhi koi club nahi aata

Apne palle se koi ni pilaata

Main pee loon zyada phir koi munh ni lagata

Kyun ki, kyun ki, kyun ki, kyun ki..

Char botal Vodka

Kaam mera roz ka

Na mujhko koi roke

Na kisi ne roka.. (x2)

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight

I wanna hangover tonight

But    in   all  this   one   soul    open  in  perfect  O  SHPE  he   mummer   how  the  hell   she   choose    such   song   for  babies  

Sooji-sooji aankhein meri yeh phir bhi dekho

Ladkiyon ko kaise yeh nihaarein, nihaarein..

Agle din uthu main hangover me phir bhi dekho

Lever mera Vodka pukaare (x2)

Kyun ki?

4 bottle Vodka

Kaam mera roz ka

Na mujhko koi roke

Na kisi ne roka.. (x5)

He   come   here  to  give  surprised    but  get  surprised   or   say  shock   of  his   life   , they r  dancing  on Honey   sing   song   but   on  song   of   Drink   ,   he   know   he  have  to  contol   his    anger    till  went  to    house  , his  red   eyes  and  tighted   face   with  anger  

And   that  act    come   to  end  and  beforto  back  stage  they   vanish   in   air  

He   march    to    his   house    ...like   lion   he    entered   in  with   attituted   and   anger  and  called  in   high   voice   

All   rats    come   out  before  I   counting   5   , and   he  start  to   count  1,2,3...

He   stop  on  3  when  his  so   called   rat   come      om  different   room  with  such   innocent  ,puppy   face   specially   that  girl    who 

Biting   her     won  lips  in  nervousness

That   man   ask   with   anger    what    r  going   in  my  absent    ...MRS   KID    khurana  

Edited by Mahimaan - 9 years ago
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dev and Meera loved each other so much, but because of Sam they fell apart.  Maan finding out about this and got angry at Meera.
Mayuvani5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me blushing after reading romance of Dev and Meera
meera doubts dev..but later believes him

loved their talks...emotional...

now maan comes to know about what they did...

Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update dear...dev and meera love at peak...precap to further chapers are very interesting ...continueee soonnn dear...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific update! well written. Feeling 4 Dev n Meera! They love each other so much bt Sam destroyed everything! Dev assures Meera! Meera believes him! update soon! Fab teasers 4 upcoming updates!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yeah can someone tell me why they have to make love like that
forget it
well it was for them to show their love
and meera needed some comfort
no wonder maan will be mad at her
jaise maan abhi doodh ke dhule hain
if she wasnt pregnant he might have made love to geet too
so this is what happened with meera and dev
it was to console er
like it was for adi pinks
but different situation
though heart breaking for sure
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
waiting for next update
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 50-53 read all part together-
romance of maneet
romance of devmeer
sasha meeting her would be
dadima arrange alliance of saha and anounce of engagement in bachelor party
dadi separated girls and boys to get ready for bachelor party and no more meeting till marriage.
maandev's hilarious dostana and geet still believes that.
light moments and fun of everyone with dadima.
everything place so well.
lekin picture abhi baki hai dosto...!
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m blushing after reading this part. 😳
Dev nd Meera became one. 😉
Meera is very hurt wid sam words.
So when dev said those words to her she cant control her flowing emotions.
What she had done is wrong but she cant control it.
Now maan come to know of Meera deed
Lets see how maan is going to react.