HHN-WU 29 Sept 2014- Name change

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode start with Bunty sensing Amma and wake up Sag and he moves towards other section of kitchen. Amma comes and says is Halwa ready? Bunty says 5 mins, Amma says how do you know. Sag says yes Amma almost done. Amma is worried if she knows how to make halwa. BUnty says Sag knows all halwas. Sag falls on the spoon. Amma looks at Sag and says what kind of way is that and she leaves.
Dadi asks how is it looking. Amma says she woke up really late so she is lazy, I dont know how she will make halwa. satya comes then and Amma asks Satya you here. Satya sadly says my wish to make halwa in this house was not granted but still you are my family and I am here to participate in the ritual. Some women tease Bunty whats taking so long, she is a modern girl maybe she doesnt know how to make Halwa. Satya thinks Sag is probably very sleepy cause of the med so she wont be able to make halwa. 

Sag is thinking why is she so sleepy. She goes to her washroom and washes her face then she upends the whole bucket on her head. She shivers and says the water was really cold but its good because now she is awake. 

Bunty goes in the kitchen to check and sees that Halwa is on the gas unattented he runs and stirs it. Right then Sag comes and Bunty says where were you? the halwa was about to burn. Sag says I was feeling very weird so I went to our room but now I am feeling much better. Bunty says thats good.

Pandit says where is Halwa. Babuji says go look whats taking so long. Bunty and Sag come out and Bunty says Sag take it to panditji.  then she gives the hlwa to Amma, Amma is stil suspicious how the halwa is she says first give to guests. Swara takes a bowl and eats it. she praises the halwa, Amma is tense. Babuji praise the halwa and says its just like our house's tasate. Amma looks at Bunty. Everyone praises Sag and tells bunty he is very lucky and your mom knows how to choose a bride. Sag touches everyone's feet. Bunty says Amma give naik(gift). Amma says the person who made the Halwa will get the naik. She says dont worry its ok I heard its really good. Sag is embarassed anqd BUnty says I was just giving her ingredients. Amma says yes dont worry its Sagarika's Rasam so she will get naik and she gives her a saree to wear and says wear it for Chaat puja.  

Sag tells Bunty everything was ruined. he says no everyone praised you so dont worry about it. Amma is askng Pandit ji that so do you think P is an auspicious word for name change. Bunty asks whose name are you changing. Amma tells him Sagarika's, she says that she always wanted her DIL's name to be Parvati just like Shiv's Parvati. Swara says its perfect. sag is shocked, she thinks she wont change her name. that name is her identity and a gift from her Mom. Sag thinks she should talk to Bunty before its too late. She calls Bunty but Amma tells Sag that go wear Saree otherwise you will be late. Amma asks do you have any problem. Sag about to tell her about the name but she sees everybody is listening so she is quiet. Amma is like do you not want to wear saree. She says your dad and Pishima wanted you to wear suits after marriage but you still have to wear Saree on special occassions.

Bunty thinks Sag needs help with Saree. He goes to her and says dont worry I will help you with the Saree. Sag says she is not worried about Saree but she cant change her name. She says it is a gift from my mom, my identity, my soul. Bunty says I understand, I will talk to Amma but dont talk to anyone else about it. He says I will be back.

Amma is making preparation. Rani asks Swara how is her earring. Amma tells Rani its your first Chaath puja too so make a sweet. But Rani says she doesnt know how. Amma sends Ratna to help her. Bunty wants to talk to Amma but she says she is too busy. Pappu comes and says where is everyone. Amma says I know you are looking for your wife she is making a sweet. Pappu gets excited and says I will help. Amma says you go and put stuff in the car. Pappu leaves.

Bunty again tries to talk to Amma but Amma says later now go get your wife, why isnt she ready yet. It is Chaath puja not her wedding.

Madhav and Pappu have a funny fight about work

Bunty is stressed that he can't talk to Amma. Sag is trying to wear Saree, Bunty comes and says what are you doing. Sag says I dunno how to wear a saree alone before Pishima use to help me. Bunty says I will help you. He helps her and tries to fix her Pallu and Amma comes in and says are you ready come everyone is waiting. Sags says I was so embarassed but Amma came into our room without knocking. Bunty covers it up by saying she is stressed because of work and she didnt know i was here with you fighting the Saree. Sag says thats true. Bunty fixes the border and says keep it on your head and wear soem Jewellery. Sag says she will get the jewellery. She tries to take a step but trips, Bunty catches her and they have an eyelock. Sag says I cant even walk in this.  Bunty says take small steps I will help you.

all the ladies are talkng excitedly. Rani is stading on the side and someone is Saree keeps hitting her their shoulder. She says hello but that person doesnt stop Rani says ok I will touch your feet. She bends sees the sports shoes. She then take off the ghunghat from the person's face and is shocked to see Pappuji. Everyone also looks at him and laugh. Pappu is Embarrased. Dadi says stop laughing lets talk about a serious matter. She says today we will know if Sag is worthy of being this house DIL or not. Satya thinks today she will prove Sag is not worthy of this house.

Sag asks Bunty can she change after Munh dikhayi(face showing ceremony). Satya comes in and says no you will have to wear it till night for Chaath puja also. Sag groans and says how will she manage. Bunty says I will stay near you and help you.

Precap: Satya is taking Sag, she trips Sag with her foot and Sag falls down. All the ladies are laughing at her😡. Ratna and Swara come and ask what happened.
Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha ...for detailed update in a beautiful manner ! 👏
Satya should be punished accordingly ...very repulsive mindset !
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for WU. Satya should be taught a lesson or two by Sag's😡
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha!! 
I do not have the will to watch today's episode 🤢
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Seetha, Padmaja and Drya🤗
when I watching it, I thought where has poor Sag got stuck in this crazy family.
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifelessons

thanks Seetha, Padmaja and Drya🤗

when I watching it, I thought where has poor Sag got stuck in this crazy family.

Me too Ayesha,I don't like how the things is going on after the marriage 😳 
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Ayesha for WU.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you for WU, Ayesha 🤗

It is brilliant as always 👏⭐️

I hope Bunty will stand by Sags for that name change, and I so hope somebody will see a true face of Satya. I mean, this CVs took two days to reveal the true face of Ari, but for Satya looks like months are needed that a truth come out
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks Ajesha  for great  WU
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ayesha for the beautiful update! Wonder when Satya and her dubious ways will be exposed!