||Boys will be boys ;) ||

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok people...tell me how many times have we discussed with our friends and complained that boys are like this and that..they never understand anything ...insensitive pricks...egoistic idiots...lol...i know i have.. 😆 ...and i was reminded of it when i saw the sanyu-vidushi convo...wow what great suggestion vidushi gave...bang on! Play the jealousy card and make randhir propose her out of insecurity of losing her 😆...sanyu was seriously doing probablity equations abt their proposal ? 😲 ..lol...that reminded me of those stupid love percentage and flames that we used play when we were in school 😆...today randhir sanyu's fight was so cute...sanyu paid the fees with so much of authority...quite a dominating wife she can be 🤣...oh a must mention is the varya scene...vardhan hugged maya ? 😲...umm...maya ko kuch kuch hua lagta hai...but vardhan looked so clueless 🤣...I so loved today's epi...the way parth and vidushi became sandhir's advisors...the way sanyu and randhir became determined not to propose first...so cute...i loved that shoe lace tying scene where randhir leaves sanyu totally stumped... 😆...and finally will we get to see vidushi's backstory? Looks like here also problem is with parents... 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Problty equsn nd jalsy k baad kahi Sanyu ab hot ban kr na ghoomti fire...BDW! i want ths nd also want ki RD Sanyu la jlsy card usi pr palat de...;)
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually 2days episode was superb!! Yep it reminded me of flames lol...
Pretty excited to see vidhushi's backstory...i always thought she hated her family becuz she is poor lol...
Jealously track bang on!!!
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
FLAMES ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
FlawSomeME thumbnail
Nd moi bhool gayi likhna, nice post full on lol nd rolies lik epi...really enjoyd d epi so much...nd Sanyu-Vidu nd VarYa scene ne aaj bahut time k baad kuch naya, out of d box type, fress feel karaya...:D
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovIsInTheAir

Problty equsn nd jalsy k baad kahi Sanyu ab hot ban kr na ghoomti fire...BDW! i want ths nd also want ki RD Sanyu la jlsy card usi pr palat de...;)

sanyu toh hot banke kabhi ghume gi nahi...she looked so clueless when vidushi mentioned abt being hot 🤣 btw i liked it when vids said to sanyu that" tumhe to koi randhir jaisa pagal hi pasand kar sakta hai" 😆 😆
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrdodokk

Actually 2days episode was superb!! Yep it reminded me of flames lol...
Pretty excited to see vidhushi's backstory...i always thought she hated her family becuz she is poor lol...
Jealously track bang on!!!

and i remember many used to repeatedly calculate the flames result if they did not get the result of their liking...like sanyu was doing 🤣 🤣...looks vids is also from a troubled family...all sh characters have dysfunctional families 😆 😆
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shoe lace tying ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Probability Checking ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Sanyu-vids Convo ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Deewar uthake ghar le jaoge ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Both fighting over who would leave Canteen first ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

yoyo- aap se jyada JAnta confused hai ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

poore college main Sanyu got only PArth ... i can viSualize  Vids expression ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

PArth back in basket ball Court Shirtless ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Randhirs expression in precap ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
FlawSomeME thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

sanyu toh hot banke kabhi ghume gi nahi...she looked so clueless when vidushi mentioned abt being hot 🤣 btw i liked it when vids said to sanyu that" tumhe to koi randhir jaisa pagal hi pasand kar sakta hai" 😆 😆

Areee! I also likd tht dialoge...lol!...Sanyu ki izzat ka faluda kr diya usne nd saath mein thodi bahut humare dil ki baat b uss tak pahucha di...nd aaj toh YoyoPaji b audinc ki side se bole...lol! rofl*
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was good episode...I like Sanyu-Vidhu convo...it was typical girlish convo ðŸ˜‰ also these two girls are two sides of the same coin 😆...I want to see Vidhushi's friendhip equation with both Sanyu and RD...Sanyu deciding by probability equation was cute...😆 . Even I loved shoe lace tying scene 😆 For me highlight of the episode was clue of upcoming track that is Vidhushi's back story...though I've no hopes but only invisible danda ðŸ¤£ poor souls were trying there level best to give justification of YSA...🤣
Danda was really magical...as after that danda our invisible danda's of criticism worked on CVs...they are listening ðŸ˜† Sandhir's proposal will be dragged till a week or so for sure ðŸ˜†