Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cryscaralagh

I am loving the story so far. And I am going to enumerate some points which really stood out for me, rather than telling you over the phone as well :)

1. I love how this answers a big "WHAT IF" . Like, I love how you brought in Aman actually checking the bags and taking them in custody. And its nice how it ties into the story as well.
2. I love this stronger Paro. While it isnt very obvious, you can see her strength of character, her moral compass and selfless nature. And in a way, we also see her blossom as Rudra also will.
3. Muhahah. I love how Rudra is indebted to Paro for his life, his conflict with that, and yet an inner vulnerability he shall broach soon.

You want this reminds me off : Remember the OUAT epi where Emma & Hook travel back in time, and they see SnowIng falling in love , albeit in a different way. This is like that. The pull of fate for PaRud will always bring them together, and they shall have the soulmate love. 

As I already mentioned, I am so eager to see what goes next and am excited to see what plan is running in Rudra's mind. I dont know why but I see the 17th Jan episode popping up where Rudra takes Paro back to see her family, and they disown her.  ( I can so imagine her in that jodha and the villagers insulting her, and he standing up for her). I shall just shut up.

I am so happy you're writing this! And this makes me fall in love with PaRud all over again. 

Crys I got the idea from Snowing and OUAT...no matter what and however their first meeting is, they will find each other like PaRud as they're soulmates <3 
Lol you guessed it right next part will have alot of parallels to 17th jan 
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really luving the RR... The alternate RR...👏.. Very interesting 😊... waiting for d next update
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Just finished reading chapters 1&2. 

Both were lovely updates 👏
Lovely start; I love the idea of yours that Paro is the saviour 👍🏼
So Paro saves Rudra, but Rudra's attitude is bad. And I don't think it is going to change very quickly. 

Waiting for the next chapter since the precap is very interesting.
Continue soon, please 😳

Glad you liked both parts :) 

I hope to make Rudra grow in character gradually like he did in the show

Parud7 thumbnail
Ya this is called alternate parallel story. You r amazing. You choose scenes frm RR bt modify it so greatly that it makes a new RR which we wish to see on screen in a decent way. In Story angle u create gr8 twists...plz update soon.
shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Ya this is called alternate parallel story. You r amazing. You choose scenes frm RR bt modify it so greatly that it makes a new RR which we wish to see on screen in a decent way. In Story angle u create gr8 twists...plz update soon.

Thank you!
Will update soon with another twist
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting

Waiting for more
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovin this alternate RR! Very interesting
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
shona. thumbnail
Thank you guys! 
Promise will update before the weekend :) 
Jennymyola thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so engrossing story! loved reading this... update soon