Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Manik is very very one directional about love . For him there is never going back. Will he stick to it though?
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Well thats because besides the pranks ..Manik and other fab 5 members did behave badly with her.. except for Dhruv.. he spoke to her properly and didn't mistreat her.😊

Nandini does remember, she knows the real Manik, don't worry. She is just thanking him for other things, like when he brought the last piece of pen back, or how he cheered her up when Manik expelled her. It was more like "you believe I was innocent" when Manik thought she was causing trouble between himself and Dhruv.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Here have this 

and go into LA LA LAND

yummy 😳 Ok the next AT ready, I saw it last night. Lets stop here.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diva82

Nandini does remember, she knows the real Manik, don't worry. She is just thanking him for other things, like when he brought the last piece of pen back, or how he cheered her up when Manik expelled her. It was more like "you believe I was innocent" when Manik thought she was causing trouble between himself and Dhruv.

Exactly... Manik said he has all his pranks covered doesn't mean he had spoonfed dhruv on all DhruNi meetings.. Nandu was thanking him for being nice to her  when his other friends weren't.😊