AVTA 2014 and Us.....We went... We saw... We were conquered....again!!

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone... Cause of negativity i have stopped making posts...But my heart makes me want to write this...I still love IPK and my Khushi n Arnav... PLz if u have no good words for this post...then do me a favor..Dont comment... Just ignore... Thanks :)))

We went... We saw... We were conquered...again!!!  

Yes, again... Fauzi and I were very excited and getting everything ready to go to London, to visit the Queen. Yes, our Queen...Falling in love with the beautiful Sanaya Irani has been an exciting and a magical experience. It surely has filled our lives with adventures... 

With a lot of hiccups and hurdles we finally made it to London to attend The AVTA Awards 2014, organized by Rajan Singh and his amazing team. We arrived there and were treated like royal guests. This was our third experience with Rajan Singh and his competent team. Once again we were blown away by how things were so organised and well planned. Thank you very much for making us a part of it again.

We met a few known personalities, but our mission was to meet only one...Our Queen. And there she was, looking just like a princess. She walked in and our hearts started to beat fast. There...Mission accomplished...Finally...We saw her and then she saw us... She waved and walked towards us... Her beautiful smile mesmerizing us... I must tell you this. Whenever we see her. We are dumbstuck. Nothing sane comes out of our mouth. She walked towards us and I said... Remember us? I'm Fuzzy... Sanaya instantly said... Quoting Sanaya... Of course I know you, Fuzzy and Fauzi. Ok here I don't know how I survived not fainting. She remembered us. OMG!!! She did. She does. Ok heart steady plz. We hugged, spoke a bit. I don't even remember what I said. Then she mingled with the other guests and then we all took our seats so the awards could start. And there she sat right behind us. We could turn and see her easily...SIGH!!!!

Sanaya Irani got the award for the best female actor. It was sad to hear her say that this is the first award she got on her own... Are the Indian TV ppl alright??? Wish she were in the USA. Hollywood would take her in a blink of an eye under their wings . She deserves much more than this...

When she got the award, Fauzi and I went and congratulated her. I told her I'm on Twitter right now posting all this and your fans are all happy for you and congratulating you... She whispered in my ears...Thank them all from my side... When Fauzi went to congratulate her...Sanaya said its all cause of you guys...But Fauzi said...No, It was your talent that got you this award... She was very happy to hear that...Its an honor for us to share this joy with her.

Going to London from LA for two days isn't a joke. Due to our commitments we couldnt stay more. But thats love...Makes you do crazy things... But all worth it... Few words from a song for Sanaya Irani...

Wise men say only fools rush in...
But I can't help falling in love with you...

Sanaya with her sweet smile and kind heart has won many hearts. She is beautiful inside out. Her inner beauty radiates out...Touching everyone... Ppl ask us was it all worth it? We say more than 100%. We would do it AGAIN, without a second thought. 

Sanaya Irani, it was our third meeting and thank you for remembering us. You don't know what it means to us. You didn't have to, but you did...When we had met you in LA that was our second meeting . You saw us standing in the line and had said...ITS YOU!!!... And had hugged us. This time you knew us by our names. Next time... Hopefully soon, it shall be better than this... more informal... :) inshaAllah. 

God bless you and give you success you so deserve, health and keep you content... Always... Ameen... 

Love Fuzzy & Fauzi

Videos im sure u have seen @ Joseph_A post :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are so Lucky F and F ๐Ÿค—
I Love Sanaya and can't tell you how I adore this beautiful person inside out.She is the queen who is ruling our hearts.I come here and totally avoid the stupidity.I love this show and these adorable actors.Simple ignore and keep enjoying what we have.That is all I think.Everything else has no meaning for me .I enjoy reading people who are committed to this show and love it from the bottom of their heart.

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful treasure and I truly salute you for your dedication .

Love 
Zoyaโค๏ธ
Edited by apinky81 - 9 years ago
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post!! So happy to see such loyal fans Sanaya has. I remember her mentioning you guys in the IF video and all the presents you sent her. Sanaya is very lucky to have so many loyal fans who genuinely love her. Thank you for sharing pics and your meeting with the Sanaya Irani!  Edited by Urvi.S - 9 years ago
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are one lucky girl, but I agree traveling from LA to London just for two days isn't a joke, so this is your love for her.
And for Sanaya, as I know her from interviews and all other sources, she is as beautiful inside as outside, she is a Queen indeed.
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww lucky you guys! I can imagine Sanaya's reaction when she saw you guys. ๐Ÿ˜† She knows by heart now which makes me so jealous! Lol jk! Sanaya must be really proud to have such fans.
Sometimes I too wonder if the Indian audience are alright as they miss out on talented people such as Sanaya.
Awsome post and thank-you so much for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Veni... Vidi... Vici... ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by ProudArShian - 9 years ago
dis_arshi thumbnail
she really deserve this awards
and im happy u met her :)
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
I don't know how many times I have said this but you guys are damn lucky...
So happy for you...๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally Sanaya won...Well deserved๐Ÿ‘
Eagerly waiting for her comeback...๐Ÿ˜›

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww...hugss to all of u... thank u so much...im glad u all r still around to keep this place alive... Hugsss Sanaya is indeed lucky to have fans like ALL of us... Hugsss
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Tfs superb pics & congo glad she won d award :)
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... that might have been such a delightful experience..
N m sooo glad u started this with us here tooo..
Sanny is a gem of a person..n I myself felt soo happy to know that she remembered you two.
Good bless our doll..

And Fazi dii WE MISS YOU HERE <3