Gandhi and Mihika Dating for Three Years : All Mayank-Rashi Drama Fake

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There have been quite a few articles about Mayank and Mihika Verma since April -- Before and after the shooting of Splitsvilla. Mihika has said many times that she is ready to marry her guy. Which, as we now know, is Mayank Gandhi.

Apart from obviously feeling bad for Rashi, who I actually liked, I am actually feeling shocked because obviously I hated Gandhi's utter fakeness. But even I thought that his thing with Rashi was real.The guy proved himself to be a really good actor, Kudos to him. So much for calling others fake and pretentious and playing games while he himself proved he was no bad player than Abhishek. 

The only real connection this year was Ayaz-Priyanka and I could seriously hit Gandhi's sour face for talking about connection and bondings and being committed to his 'Elixir' --- Elixir kisi aur ko, Pyaar kisi aur se -- Dude, at least he actually formed a genuine bond unlike your fake a**.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Some ppl will jump on u..be ready:)
And iam very hurt to see such fake gunday  winner this time with such contestant like shravan..mtv must be ashmaed too after getting public reaction after the show

Allover this show mayank gandhi only lied and lied
From the very 1st epi he targetted abhishek coz as an actor abhishek is popular and he knows that,many times he trapped him( he instigated abhi to go to queens palace and later he said mujhe use trap karna tha,and abhishek took him as frnd and went there) and in last few epi-this person showed his unnecessary anger toward abhishek..thats shame really,as mihika vermas huge fan i was stunned to see her bf in this avatar..chi
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mihika and Mayank wanted to keep it a secret so they could have a stable career first -- after which they will come out -- Both their parents are all ready to become each other's in-laws.
i just feel so much for Rashi -- she was so nice.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes dear rashi is nice girl,she just got trapped 
mayank will be named as most fake aggressive abusive contestant in splitsvilla,he came with game plan,he picked innocent rashi as his pawn,used so many dirty tricks and finally fighting like animal won the show