MaNan OS: Our Relationship

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
moi is back with another OS on MaNan
would love to hear you guy's feedback😳

*OUR RELATIONSHIP*

Nandini paced back in forth in front of the Malhotra mansion, as she waited for Manik. She couldn't believe that she was actually waiting for him that too impatiently. Not even in her dreams had she imagined that she would one day stand in front of this mansion and eye the door waiting for him to step out. He had texted her about twenty minutes ago.

"Meet me now outside my house ASAP"

Nandini was worried with his message. Did something bad happen with him? Why did he tell her to come ASAP? She took out her cell phone and dialed his phone number. No response. "Aiyappa" she repeated to herself as the bad thoughts were beginning to take over her mind. She continued to pace back and forth until the noise of the door caught her attention making her stop in her place. Her eyes fell on Manik right in front of her, calmly walking towards her as his face shot her one of his killing smiles. "What the hell." She mumbled to herself.

"Hey Nandu you're here." he spoke as the smile stayed glued on to his lips.

Nandu tried to control the anger that was beginning to slowly take over her. Here she was going nuts thinking something must have happened with him when he shows up with a smile decorating his face. "He deserves another one of my punches". She thought to herself.

"May I know why you called me here Mr. Manik Malhotra?" she asked trying her best to sound serene.

Manik gave her a puzzled look.

"What do you mean why? Do I need an exact reason to meet you?" He moved his feet towards her and stopped when his face met hers.

Nanini couldn't believe this guy. The little patience that she had kept intact all this while was beginning to fade away. How can he be so chilled out while she was worrying for him like an idiot.

"Forget it." She replied to him back this time the hint of anger obvious in her tone.
She turned to leave when she heard Manik speaking something to her.

"Are you serious? You're leaving? Why did you come if you were going to leave?" His confused face stared at her back as she stood there.

"What do I say now?" Nandini thought to herself.

"I can't let him now I was worried for him. If he knows he will continue to tease me about it my whole entire life. Just yesterday he teased me about coming at 8:00 O'clock to an 8"00 O' clock party. No I won't give him another chance to tease me. Nandini think of something to say." She thought to herself.

"Uh...Ummm, well I thought that you called me here to discuss something about Rishab and Dhruv's condition that's why I came." She smiled to herself proudly at finding the right thing to say.

A smirk formed on Manik's lips as he heard her answer. He moved his feet towards her direction and once he reached to her, he gently placed his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face him. Lifting his hand up, he eyed the watch on his wrist.

"It's neither 7:00 a.m. now nor 7:00 p.m. So what makes you think we will discuss something about Rishab and Dhruv." His face shot a smile as if he had just won the lottery.

"Shit." Nandini mumbled to herself. "What am I suppose to say now?" She thought to herself. Her mind was blank. She couldn't find anything to reply to him. "Aiyappa why does this always happen with me."

"I... I have to go now. Cha...Chachi doesn't know that I left the house so I need to go back before she notices I'm missing." She managed to say.  

Manik tried to suppress his laughter but ended up bursting out into loud laughter. As poor Nandini stared at him with surprise and confusion at the same time.

"What's so funny?" She asked confusedly.

"Ser...Seriously... Nandu?" He spoke between his laughter.

"You still haven't noticed until now? Look at your feet." He said as he continued to laugh hysterically.

Nandini shifted her eyes to her feet and to her shock she was wearing her black chappal on her right foot while her left foot had on her pink chappal. Her cheeks flushed with heat as she noticed how dumb she looked.

"It's...It's all because of you. Look what you made me do. I came here rushing like an idiot that I didn't even notice that I wore two different pairs of chappals. I..." She stopped when she noticed what she had just blurted out.

She shut her eyes tight and cursed herself for being the number one idiot.

"Bingo." Manik mumbled to himself a smile of victory sitting on his lips.

"So you came here rushing you say huh." He leaned his face closer to her as she stood there like a statue.

"Now tell me why you were rushing." He lifted hand towards her shoulder making her heart skip a beat.  

"Woh...woh..." Nandini continued to fumble with her words. She tried to move herself away from him when he held on to her arm and pushed her into his strong chest, their noses brushing each other.

"Ma...Manik I have to go." She spoke softly as she felt her insides melt with the close proximity.

"No way Nandu. Forget about leaving EVER if you don't tell me why you were rushing to come here."

He tightened his grip around her arm and circled her waist with his palm.

"I'm listening." He spoke as he stared into her eyes causing her breath to get caught in her throat.

"I ...I was worried." She softly threw the words out.

"For?" Manik asked as the smile still couldn't disappear from his lips.

"For...For you." She managed to blurt out.

The smile on Manik's face was replaced with a warm wave of emotions and feelings that can be clearly seen in his expressive eyes. He lifted his hand and caressed her cheek.

"You were actually worried for me?" He spoke almost surprised with the sound of the words hitting his ear. Nandini nodded her head innocently as she slowly moved her eyes away from his gaze. He leaned his face and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. His eyes shifted to her soft pink lips that he had wanted to taste for what seemed forever now. Just as he was about to obtain his long awaited kiss, Nandini's phone started to ring.

Nandini slowly moved herself away from him and checked the screen of her phone.

"It's Chachi." She quietly told him.

"I need to go now. Bye."

She smiled towards him and turned around to leave when she noticed him holding on to her wrist. He pushed her into him, allowing her petite body to crash into his as he placed his hands on her hips pushing her closer to him.

"You didn't thank me PROPERLY before and now you're leaving without saying a PROPER goodbye."

Nandini innocently stared at him not quite understanding what he meant. He leaned his face towards her and without out a warning he pressed his lips onto her soft pink lips. His lips felt so gentle and warm something she couldn't have imagined about Monster Manik. She felt his lips melting into hers and she responded to him quickly surprising herself. Passion, love, desire, and need sparked from this kiss, it gave a meaning to their existence which felt pointless up until now. They slowly broke out of the kiss both gasping for air. Nandini's cheeks were flushing with heat as her eyes stared shyly away from him, while her hand stayed clutched on to his shirt. He moved her bangs and slid them behind her ear as he continued to gaze at her blushing face.

"You look so beautiful when you're blushing." He whispered in her ear as he nuzzled his face into her neck causing a chill to go up her spine.

"Ma...Manik I have to go." She barely uttered the words.

"But I'm not holding you." Manik whispered to her again.

She looked down and noticed Manik was actually not holding her. It was her who had her hand still clutched on to his shirt. She shyly moved her hand away and quickly walked away from him. She turned her face one more time before she left and smiled at him as she noticed him still staring at her and smiling. She continued to walk away from his mansion as her heart fluttered like a butterfly. It was their first kiss today and this was just the beginning of their relationship. She smiled to herself as she mumbled "OUR RELATIONSHIP."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramishafariha thumbnail
simply in awe with your os...the love just sparkled all the way❤️...continue soon!!!😊
Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
aww... this was really cute...👏
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely os monster manik is back in town for good this time.
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
They finally kissed?😲😲
WHAT? Lemme re-read!

OMG! They did kisss! Gush, finally!! LOOOL!

(Soz, exam stress is taking a deep toll on my humour😆)

Anyways! This is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Eeeks! I mean they way you have clearly penned down Nandini's thought process as she was talking to Manik is applaud worthy! And Manik at his sarcastic and sensuous best (☺️)
Your works are such a treat to read Dua! Always so realistic the way the characters react! Keep writing for all of us to enjoy😃

Noorie30 thumbnail
Haye haye haye!!!! I am grinning like an idiot!!!!!!!!😆...That was damn good yaar 👏 I really wish they have something similar to this in the show.

their first kiss...awww❤️
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was sooo cute 👏
you penned down everything so beautifully😳
and the kiss☺️ atleast we are getting a kiss here .show mai toh pta nhi kb naseeb hoga .😆

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was just lovely😃.. I can actually imagine Nandu rushing to meet Manik and he teasing her like that 😆
it was really cute the way u wrote Nandu wearing mismatched slippers.. loved reading it
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!! so beautiful 
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome... Very sweet actually:)