Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krithikas

I read this in Vijay TV FB page Akka..

#Kajal is out from #jodi!

Super fast...was expecting tis drama may happen after some rounds!!!Anyways good only๐Ÿ˜‰
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved some of the performances yesterday.. 

I am a big fan of Raymond..he was as always amazing..his partner Meghna too great dancing..

My other favourite Rehman rocked..their dance so beautiful..Sophia equally good..

Disappointed with Karthik partner..hope they change another girl as he is a great dancer..

No comments on the drama I switched off my TV..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In the Promo, it was shown as Kajal was saying that to Sangeetha.. But I saw the clipping in Thabaal Petti Enn show today.. in which it seemed like those words are for the viewers who have commented about her on YouTube..

She didn't have rapport with her partner and the choreographer as well... I didn't watch the entire thing..
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

In the Promo, it was shown as Kajal was saying that to Sangeetha.. But I saw the clipping in Thabaal Petti Enn show today.. in which it seemed like those words are for the viewers who have commented about her on YouTube..

She didn't have rapport with her partner and the choreographer as well... I didn't watch the entire thing..

Ya as always they gave fake hypes in promo..She was mentioning about the youtube viewers only.
prachii thumbnail

I am a big fan of Raymond..he was as always amazing..his partner Meghna too great dancing..

My other favourite Rehman rocked..their dance so beautiful..Sophia equally good..

Disappointed with Karthik partner..hope they change another girl as he is a great dancer..

Ya same thoughts..Rahman n sophia were good together as a pair..
This Karthik partner gal is jus walking,smiling while he is dancing fiercely!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Since one guy is doing mimicry(cant rembr name since so many people r there!!) they will keep him for sure till finale๐Ÿ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PROMO..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPORqJWFLLY[/YOUTUBE]
prachii thumbnail
Thanqu for promo๐Ÿ˜‰
Good that Ramya is not hosting..๐Ÿ˜›
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I must say Ramba is such a sweet heart 
The comments she gave Prabu and pair ๐Ÿ‘
The way she and Sangeetha dealt with udhay (?) and pair ๐Ÿ‘

As for what you saw in the promos...misleading as always, there was no need for Udhay (?) to cry as Ramba and Sangeetha pointed out and Sangeethas comments about the marks was as espected only because they didnt dance for the introduction round...Vijay tv surely knows how to attract the audience ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 9 years ago
prachii thumbnail
Ya totally agreed..Ramba was so nice to give such an advice to prabu n co.SImply they are teasing each other.Since she said they wont do in future ๐Ÿ˜‰
Uday n ? ๐Ÿ˜† ya it s hard remembering everyone's name..so many people๐Ÿ˜Š

prachii thumbnail

Krithika did u notice they changed karthik's partner๐Ÿ˜‰Hope atleast this gal dances..
And the old girl was paired up with that guy who was dancing with kajal..Oh god..So many names..cant remember ๐Ÿ˜ณ