GHOR KALYUG: Action Jackson

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#1
Hi Everyone,

A few minutes ago I was checking out some football highlights on youtube with my dad. Then I suddenly noticed some new trailer of this film called Action Jackson has released. I recognized Ajay Devgn and as I know my dad loves Ajay Devgn I clicked and we watched the trailer. Ofcourse my dad immediately started to complain about how ridiculous lame those fight scenes are and how awful Shitrughan Sinha's fat daughter looks. Anyway we kept watching and




My dad and I were just AWKWARD...and decided to ignore it and kept watching...silence breaker:

P.K. trailer

Thanks Jhoothmev Jayate for saving us:


Eeeh is that you Dobby? 🤢


My dad won't watch P.K and neither will he watch Action Jackson. And this was officially the last time I watched a bollywood trailer with my dad. GHOR KALYUG. How can this Devgn loser not feel a bit embarassed towards his children? GHOR PAAP.

😡

Bye Everyone
Edited by ILoveFERNANDO - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

7

Views

2.8k

Users

8

Likes

26

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
#2
Please don't insult Dobby by comparing with Aamir although their eyes n ears look same still dobby is much better !!! 🤣
Anachronist thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#3
children under 12 should be closely monitored 😆
A_la_mode thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#4
I think your dad will like PK😛 BTW who is that gal in AJ? I thought it was Sona when I first saw the trailer😲 Seems like Sona has downgraded to a multi heroine project this time. Yami looked good though.
hiddenstar thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#5
🤣 dobby made an appearance in bollywood !
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#6
Sana when did dobby came in BW 🤣
ur revies and explaning things are howlarious 🤣
KTIU7IOSAQOGAAU3 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#7
I love this one😆..so cute!
JVQGBZAGFL5QKR3K thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#8
NOW I know who does Amir's face reminds me of 🤣 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Db5Yu0JovoK/?igsh=MW40MGxubDZ0bml2aw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Db5Yu0JovoK/
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/?igsi=eW1tZHEydTYwZGpw

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc0xRTOiEXv/
Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 4 months ago

Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 5 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/prakash-raj-faces-legal-complaint-over-alleged-remarks-on-ramayana/

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".