Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Manik is not the convo type!!! he is very action oriented!!! He will go as far as Nandini allows him!! So as long as Nandini doesnot mind, he would not stop😈
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shelly_08

Can't just blame his character, the girl was equally cringe-worthy! πŸ€’ I mean, ok so your b.f leaves you for a few months and you'll resort to screwing around with his bff? Damn your 'loneliness', don't you have college, friends, parents- a life which doesn't include men and romance! πŸ˜‘

PTKK!! Holy shit! That epi's ending gave me major goosebumps..I was terrified! Ayaz did such a fab job there!! And Parth ka character was super kameena/tharki!

Parth in YHA though
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

YES TO MORE TOUHCHY FEELY MOMENTS PLEASE!!!

This is what I am the MOST excited about! How they gonna act from now on..ab tou seriously Manik has gotten license to be free with her and she doesn't mind. CAN SHE PLEASE INITIATE SOME CONTACT?! I already have some scenarios in my head

tere paas hamesha se scenarios hain..w/o Manik having the free pass tooπŸ˜†
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like what? πŸ˜• "Ok,so I kissed you neck. Big deal? Get used to it, Imma do more". πŸ˜†

ye to Manik k zubaan se kuchh aise aana chaiye..
"Like what damn? Ok so I bloody kissed u god damn neck. bloody big deal? get damn used to it, lmma do bloody more." πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hai k nai Shreyu?!! πŸ˜†
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have posted the links in the prev page RAFZ
meera2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is what I am the MOST excited about! How they gonna act from now on..ab tou seriously Manik has gotten license to be free with her and she doesn't mind. CAN SHE PLEASE INITIATE SOME CONTACT?! I already have some scenarios in my head

yep since she had the galls to PUNCH him...she shuld now initiate a KISS too...πŸ˜‰
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: noorjahan30

πŸ˜† ... Definitely!!! " Nandini, I know you want me as much as I want me, and I can assure you that you are in good hands. I know you trust me sweetheart, so trust me when I am in charge. I promise you I will make you happy 😈

So much WANT lol
Manik singing "I know you want me, you know I want you lets get together gurl you know you want to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Noorie30 thumbnail

Please share na!!!!I love your scenarios!!!!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can't just blame his character, the girl was equally cringe-worthy!🀒I mean, ok so your b.f leaves you for a few months and you'll resort to screwing around with his bff? Damn your 'loneliness', don't you have college, friends, parents- a life which doesn't include men and romance!😑

I was talking about Parth coz we're more concerned about him, lol but I agree, the girl was equally at fault and she was cringe worthy, didn't deserve Ayaz's character at all. And come to think of it, her bf asks her to hang out with his BFF so that she doesn't feel lonely. The story itself was so messed up. Makes me sick.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved how he teased her about the dupatta today, Nope with the stress on the P and the pout and NanduπŸ˜†