BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys,
Im back with another os. I've started disliking the track somehow and to distract my mind, I decided to write this.
I know I should update the ff, but lost data from my PC. will recover it and then post ahead. Till then, do read this one and leave your comments behind.
Thanks in advance :)
Priya

"Raman.. Raman uthiye na.. Raman..", she asked tried to get him back into his senses asad he was lying drunk in the middle of no where.
It was beyond midnight.. Raman had not reached home yet. Ishita's worry increased with each passing minute. She tried making innumerous called on his phone, but all she got was a recorded message from the service provider staring that the number she was trying to reach was out of range. "Dammn these people.. Why can they have a good network everywhere.. How is a person supposed to contact if there's some emergency?", she scolded the mobile operator. "I should check with the office security once. At least i'll know when he left.", she thought. "Madamji, bhaiyya ji toh aaj shamko jaldi hi nikal gaye. Kafi naraz the.", the watchman replied.
"where is he? He should have reached home by this time. Is something wrong?", she kept thinking. "No no ishu.. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Aa jayenge Raman!", she tried to pacify herself.
She decided to wait for some more time but restlessness and tension didnt let her sit peacefully. She carefully picked up a sleeping Ruhi from the bed and made her sleep with her inlaws. "Maybe I shouldn't go alone. Miku ko bulaun? Nahi.. She must be sleeping. Mihir? No.. Romi ko jagati hu.. Actually no.. If Raman sees Romi, he'll get all the more worried. I'll call Mani.. Yeah."
She dialled his number and within no time, he reached to pick her up. They both searched there streets of Delhi, looking for Raman. Ishita was almost on the verge of tears when they saw a figure on the street, a white car parked next to him. Mani stopped the car and Ishita ran out to see if it was him. And of course, it was her husband lying drunk on the street.
He slowly opened his eyes to see Ishita sitting next to him with tears in her eyes. His eyes then feel on Mani, his gaze altering between the two of them. "Raman ghar chaliye", she tried to make him stand when he pushed her away rudely. "Nahi chaiye mujhe tumhari help. Na tumhari, naa tumhare iss mani ki. Tum aurton pe bharosa hi nahi karna chaiye. Sab ki sab ek jaisi hoti ho. Sab paise ki laalchi. Koi amir dikha nahi ke uske sath ghumne lagti ho. Shagun ne bhi yehi kia. Tum ne bhi. Jabse yeh mani aya hai, ye meri life ka Shani ban gaya hai. Sab aurte ek jaisi ho. Dhokebaaz.", he blabbered in his drunk state.
Ishita stood there, rooted to her spot. Every word spoken by Raman pierced her heart as though someone has shot arrows at her. She didnt know what to say. Yeah.. she had done everything for Raman. Why was he being so mean to her. She couldnt understand. She knew he was jealous of Mani. But he knew Mani was only a friend. He should have known by now, the feelings she had for him.
After a lot of effort, she and mani managed to get him into the car and take him home.   "Thanks mani. For everything. And dont think about what Raman said. I'm sorry on his behalf. Good night. I need to take care of him now.", she said as Mani came out of the bedroom after dropping Raman in the room. He nodded with a smile and walked out. Ishita changed to and went off to sleep on the couch.
The next morning, Ishita woke up at her usual time and as was the routine, looked towards the bed to see him first thing in the morning. However, to her surprise, she found it empty. "aree, Raman kahan chale gaye subh subh", she wondered as she freshened up. "Mummyji, apne Raman ko dekha?", she asked as she walked out to the dining table. "haan puttar..woh toh office jaa chuka hai. Keh raha tha koi zaruri meeting h. Aur puttar, gal sun, Ruhi ko aaj chuti hai na, toh woh Romi de naal park gayi hai.", toshiji informed. Ishu nodded and left for the clinic.
It was not a very busy day at the clinic. There were minimal patients and Ishita had no more appointments during the day. She decided to wrap up and go home. Raman's words from the previous night still haunted her and she wanted to clear all the misunderstandings. She also wanted to tell him that he need not worry as the Romi issue was solved. She reached home and found it to be empty. She went to her room and decided to rest for a while. Thats when she noticed an envelope lying on the bed with a note attached on top that read, "Ishita, sign these and please get it delivered to my office". She opened the packet to see a set of legal papers with "DIVORCE" written in bold on top. She couldnt understand what was going on. Divorce? What has gotten into Raman? Was he unhappy de with the marriage? Had he given up on her? Was this the trust he had on her? She decided to talk to him right then and picked her car keys with a determination like never before. A determination to sort out the differences.
She knocked on the door of his cabin and entered without waiting for an answer. Raman was sitting with a few employees as she barged in. "what the! Ishita ye kya tareeka hai? I'm in a meeting.", he exclaimed. "excuse me gentlemen, I need to talk to my husband, alone", she said, stressing on the word husband. The employees left the cabin silently. As the last employee walked out, Ishita locked the door. "you could have sent the papers through someone. You didnt have to come. I'm sorry, if this has caused an interruption to your date with Mani. I just wanted the papers signed that's it.", he said. "shut up Raman!", she exclaimed. "kya hai ye? What's wrong with you?", she asked him. "what's wrong with me? Ask yourself Ishita. Mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai. You don't need to act anymore. Your truth is out. Just sign these papers, take whatever alimony you want and leave me alone. Meri beti ki parvarish mai akela kat sakta hu.", he said.
Tears flowed freely from Ishita's eyes as she heard him talk. She couldn't believe her Raman could think so low of her. However, wanting to know the complete truth, she kept silent. "Ab ye juthe aansoo pocho. Kyu drame kar rahi ho yaar? Sign karo aur khatam karo. Phir tumhe aur Mani ko chup chup ke ru ke taekwondo class me nahi milna padega", he stated. She looked at him shocked. "Kya? Aise ghur kya rahi ho? Dekha Tha maine. I love you Mani, mere super hero, mujhe apne pati aur bacchi ko chodke tumhare pass aana hai, apne phone me uska naam Manisha rakha, uske sath car me ghum rahi Thi. Jhoot pe jhoot bola mujhse. Lekin ab pakdi gayi, toh juthe aansoo baha rahi ho."
She wiped her tears and opened the envelope. Taking the papers out, she extended her hand. "pen dijiye". She walked towards him with the signed papers and pushed them into his hand. "Ye Maine isiliye sign nahi kiye Ki mera jhut pakda Gaya. Isiliye bhi nahi kiya Ki mujhe alimony chaiye. Na Ki isiliye Ki mujhe Mani se shadi karni hai. Maine ye sign isiliye Kia Kyuki hum dono ke beech ek ahem baat nahi hai. Trust. Aur bina trust ke, koi rishta nahi tikta.", saying this, she walked out of the cabin.
Raman stood there, wondering, trying to decipher the meaning of what she said when Romi came in. He told him the happenings of the previous day and what Mani had suggested. Raman was happy to hear that Romi was out of this mess. "Par Abhi ne teri help Kyu Ki?", he asked Romi. "Bhai wo actually ye sab Ishita bhabhi ne kia Tha. Unhone bheja Tha abhimanyu ko mere pass aur sarika ke pass baat karne.". That's when Raman figured what Ishita was actually upto. Romi was saying something but Raman was lost in his own world. He dashed out of his cabin and reached home as soon as he could. He saw Ishita packing her stuff when he entered their room. Her eyes were swollen and puffed after all the crying.
"Kahan jaa rahi Ho?", he asked controlling his tears. She just looked at him and continued packing. He stood there looking at her. As she was about to leave the room, he held her hand and pulled her towards himself. Holding her close to himself, he locked the door behind her. "chodiye mujhe. Jane dijiye.", she struggled to get out of his grip. He held her closer and repeated his question. "Divorce ke baad Mai is ghar me kaise reh sakti Hu. I've signed the papers. Let me go!", she exclaimed. "You mean these?", he said getting the envelope out of his pocket and ripping it into pieces. "I'm sorry Ishita. I'm so sorry. I should've trusted you. Mujhe tumhe aur Shagun ko compare nahi karna chaiye Tha. In fact, mujhe tum pe shak hi nahi karna chaiye Tha. Im sorry. Mani sahi kehta hai. Maine tumhe kabhi khush nahi rakha. Im a bad husband. Par kya karu Ishita, Mai nahi dekh sakta tumhe Kisi aur ke sath. Jalan hoti hai mujhe jab Mai tumhe Kisi aur ke sath dekhta Hu. Nahi seh sakta Kisi aur ko tumhare kareeb. Mai kya karu Ishita, Mai Hu insecure. Ek baar chot kha chuka Hu. Jab Maine tumhare phone me Kisi Manisha ka call dekha toh mujhe laga emergency hogi. Isiliye uthaya. Dusri taraf se Mani Ki awaz ayi. Mujhe purane din yaad aa Gaye Ishita, jab Shagun Ashok se Milne Jaya karti Thi aur phone me usne koi Anupama ke naam se uska number store Kia Tha. Mai kya Karta Ishita. I wanted to trust you. Par purane ghav phir taaza Ho Gaye. Im sorry Ishita.", he pleaded. She looked up to see him crying like a small child. Till then, she had no idea how insecure he was. She had no idea how much her action had affected him. Ofcourse she wanted to do good for him, but ended up hurting him instead. How she wished she could rewind the whole thing and start again.
She moved closer to him and cupped his face in her hands. "Im sorry Raman. Im so sorry. I shouldn't have hidden all this from you. But Raman, when Mani told me ke Ashok aapka post cheen ne Ki koshish kar raha hai sarika ko use karke, I couldn't bear it. Mai nahi chahti Thi Ki aap Ki tarakki me koi bhi rukavat aaye. Aur aap Waise bhi aaj kal Romi ko leke kaafi stress me the. Toh Maine socha aap KO na batau. Infact Maine aur Mani ne socha Tha ye baat aapko kabhi pata nahi chalne denge. Im sorry Raman, mujhe aapki pehle Bata Dena chaiye Tha. Ye sab sort out karne ke chakkar me aapse bohot jhut bole Maine. Im sorry.", she said wiping his tears. Unable to stand the tension any longer, he took her in his arms In a tight hug.
They broke away after sometime. "Toh aap kya keh rahe the? Aap mujhe kisi aur ke sath nahi dekh sakte. Mujhe jalne Ki boo aa rahi hai.", Ishita said, trying to lighten the conversation. "Haan toh. Koi aur tumhe jhel bhi nahi sakta. Woh toh Mai baki mardon pe taras kha raha tha.", he said in his usual taunting way.
Though they went back to their taunts, they knew something had changed. Their relation had progressed beyond the friendship stage and both of them silently prayed for a better future together

Okay, didn't turn out to be what I wanted it to be. Im so not satisfied with this, bust still posting as I really don't have the time to edit it..
Fingers crossedEdited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Brilliant Os dear
It's superb
Thanks for writing
It's little relief from the wounds we r getting each episode
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
start was nice nd gud os but ending was little abrupt...but gud one
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

start was nice nd gud os but ending was little abrupt...but gud one

I know... Im disappointed with the end myself..
Did edit it a bit..
Thanks for the comment
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

Brilliant Os dear
It's superb
Thanks for writing
It's little relief from the wounds we r getting each episode

Thanks yaa! :)
BombayPonnu thumbnail